Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
  • Pages:
SotF-TV: The Second Announcement
Topic Started: Jun 22 2011, 01:24 PM (2,531 Views)
T-Fox
Member Avatar
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
Now that had been an entertaining bit of television. He was always right, slow startups made for quick finishes. These kids were really showing their bloodthirst out there. It was almost a pity how few of them seemed to be heeding their mentor's advice, but that was to be expected. Only a few players out there by his count anyways, but they really were causing quite a stir. It was the ripple effect. One person kills, others freak, lose what little facade of "cool" they were trying to hold. Some would be entertaining. Some would take it tas permission. It would be the realization that others are doing it, so they can do it too. Groupthink, he believed it was called, if he was to believe the psychology class he barely remembered from college.

However, it was nice. They mentors had started piling in around 6 AM, and with the exception of the bitch "helping" the green team (seriously, why had they even brought her?), they were... pleasant, at least on their own. Most seemed to be a little starstruck, a reaction he was quite used to. Clayton and the general had found their way to the corner of the trailer, talking in a somewhat stressed posture, but civilly none the less.

But the mentor's announcements were done, and it was his turn. The moment they'd all been truly waiting for. Their mentors were the opening act, he was the star of the show.

~*~

"Good afternoon kids! How's it going out there for those of you who are still standing? Yes, that's right, even amongst some of your vehement denials, your peers are playing the game! I'll be getting to the killing in a moment, but first, a few brief words. And it really would pay for you to listen. You know, I'm here for your sake. The viewers at home can watch what's going on, I'm your only eye in the sky."

If one were to listen closely enough, they could almost have heard the shit-eating grin on his face, inflating himself to such a level of importance. He took a moment, sipping from his mug, letting the rather annoying noise echo through the PA system.

"Okay, so, a few things before I get to the part you're really all waiting for. Can't spoil the show early and let you all go home, can we? Mr. Clayton must be proud, since his team holds the highest killcount! That's right, the Purple team is sitting at a pretty four kills, and it's only been twenty four hours. And not to spoil anything, but one of them is right on her way to a ten kill ticket off of this island. Ms. Ruiz, only seven more."

"On the opposite end of the spectrum though, the Black team isn't looking so hot right now, it's been all but destroyed! Only two out of five of its members remain, so if you're standing around with a black bandanna on, watch yourself." He smiled, glancing at the tape in the corner of the room. He couldn't watch every single camera on his admittedly less than modest array of screens back in the other room. So many cameras, so little time. This tape had been hand delivered to him by his intern. BLK KILL FOOTAGE scrawled across the top in sharpie. Looks like this announcement would be a little lacking... but oh well. It would keep up intrigue, give the one remaining member a false sense of security.

"So, now for the deaths. I know you kids are going to enjoy this, just as much as I did. Who knows, maybe a lucky group of you will be able to watch them on the DVD in a few months, see exactly what I was talking about. So, first up to die was Lou Becker, who did his best to keep the show interesting and fun for all the viewers at home, and received a machete to the back of the skull for his efforts. Amber Lyons, how could you? Rishi Kohli took a bullet from this versions's most prolific killer, Karen Ruiz. Watch out for that one kids. You know what they always say about the quiet ones... Moving on, we have a kill from another young, budding player. Vincent Sullivan put a bullet or three into Isaac King, right before Jonas Jeffries woke up from his little steel induced nap and did the same favor for Nick Simmons. Gorgeous display of marksmanship out there Mr. Sullivan. Jonas... You need a little bit of work."

"The next one was one for the remixers out there! I'm sure some of you can find something fun to do with the monumental stupidity displayed here. Crazy frog is my personal recommendation. Bob Lazenby had been running around the island for the entire day, sprinting away from everyone and their brother in complete terror, only to finally attack the exact wrong person at the exact wrong place. Kevin Fielding hurled him into the tar pits, where he promptly drowned. Looks like some tourist is going to get a surprise when this island finally opens back up! Our resident reverend has passed away as well, with his personal bodyguard abandoning him at the drop of a hat. Harold Smythe is with his god now, dead from internal injuries from... Oh, not cool man. From a groin kick delivered from a Zachariah Johnston. And last but not least, Our resident showman, Odile Jones showed just how will she's willing to go for the cameras, placing a knife in the throat of Holly Hadaway."

"Oh, and stay away from The Cruise Ship until I give you the go ahead. Old danger zones are open now kids. Let's keep this up! You might just be able to reach the title of fastest edition yet. Good luck, and watch yourselves out there!"

~*~

Rolls will be up in a later post, so stay tuned!
Second Chances:
B??: Chadd Crossen (Audi R8) - Colehurst Secondary School - (Kill Count: 0) - 100% - "I've got my girl and my ride. What else does a guy need?
B??: Rekka Saionji (Sushi Knife) - Colehurst Secondary School (Kill Count: 0) - 100% - "I don't think I'll ever get used to this place... The sea is where I belong."

Old RPs
Spoiler: click to toggle

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Namira
Member Avatar
Paint me like one of your Sith girls
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
*cough* because we totally didn't lose track of the rolling log or anything *cough*
~*~

Currently Showing

Previously on Namiravision

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
I can trick them into thinking anything
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Since I think Lily is asleep, and we're already behind schedule, I'm just going to post this:

1. Devonte Washinton (BetaKnight)
2. Marion Clayton (Un 67)
3. Tiffany Dexter (Keaka)
4. Timothy Walker (Lord_Shadow) - Suzanne Lanford (Tythanin, Hero Card used)
5. Peter Campbell (Egads)

Three days for cards, seven afterwards for deaths.
Current characters:

The Program: V3 Prologue:
Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."
Erik Bell - Jericho .941 - Having lunch - "May I?"

SECOND CHANCES: V2:
Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Thanks to Bear/Frogue/Kotorikun/Ryuki for the avatar art.

Un67
Member Avatar
Still have nothing clever.
[ *  * ]
Well, that was unexpected. If anyone's willing to hero Marion, I'd be absolutely overjoyed, if not, start PMing me death ideas.
The Program

SOTF-TV

Lord_Shadow
Member Avatar
Eldritch Consumer, Requiem Agent
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Did anyone get the number of the roll algorithm that blindsided me? No. Oh well, whatever.

If anyone's willing to hero Tim, many thanks and eternal gratitude await.

If not, then I think someone's about to have an unfortunate 'accident'.
Mini Characters

There was once a dumb psuedo-news line here. Now there's this pretentious nonsense. YOU1 DID THIS, YOU1 KNOW WHO YOU1 ARE!

1. Yeah you, you nefarious ne'er-do-well you.

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
One day, nineteen hours, and twenty-seven minutes for cards and evacuating DZs.
Current characters:

Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Tythanin
Rookie
[ *  * ]
Welp, looks like it's time to whip out that Hero card and actually use it. Fun times, I'm sure.

So!

Heroing Suzanne Lanford for Timothy Walker.
"When God gives you lemons, you find a new god."

---

Survival of the Fittest: The Program

Brendon Arrington - Status: Alive, Weapons: Calico Liberty III Handgun, Location: The Field Hospital - I Need To Know, Quote: "My initials are B.A. for Bad Ass."
Melinda Schenn - Status: Dead, Quote: "I can do this. I haven't worked this hard just for it to just disappear."

---

SotF-TV

Suzanne Lanford - Status: Dead, Weapon: N/A, Location: It Isn't Too Hard to Die, Quote: "Talking...talking to other people is difficult, isn't it? But I can do it."

Lord_Shadow
Member Avatar
Eldritch Consumer, Requiem Agent
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
OMG I WILL POLYMORPH INTO WHATEVER SEX YOU PREFER AND GIVE YOU ALL THE LOVES FOREVER!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

... K, that's done. Seriously, thanks forever.
Mini Characters

There was once a dumb psuedo-news line here. Now there's this pretentious nonsense. YOU1 DID THIS, YOU1 KNOW WHO YOU1 ARE!

1. Yeah you, you nefarious ne'er-do-well you.

Tythanin
Rookie
[ *  * ]
The last line has been written in Suzanne's life here.
"When God gives you lemons, you find a new god."

---

Survival of the Fittest: The Program

Brendon Arrington - Status: Alive, Weapons: Calico Liberty III Handgun, Location: The Field Hospital - I Need To Know, Quote: "My initials are B.A. for Bad Ass."
Melinda Schenn - Status: Dead, Quote: "I can do this. I haven't worked this hard just for it to just disappear."

---

SotF-TV

Suzanne Lanford - Status: Dead, Weapon: N/A, Location: It Isn't Too Hard to Die, Quote: "Talking...talking to other people is difficult, isn't it? But I can do it."

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Eighteen hours and thirty-four minutes for cards.
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:

Past characters:

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey all you cool cats. It's the last few hours and I'm rolled with Tiffany. If there is anyone totally rad enough to help me here, it would be much appreciated. There are 'a few' things planned with other handlers (primarily orange team, but several others as well), and it all depends on Tiffany being alive for them to work. Because of that, it would be really disappointing to lose her this early. But you all may PM me ideas, in the mean time.
Second Chances Version 2 Characters:
B14: Kyran Dean | Alive - bandaged cheek with diagonal scar, bloody nose | Whatever (Catchphrase) in: Hero? But I'm a Kid Like Everyone Else | AK-47
G29: Wendy Fischer | Alive | Pantsless in: Carp Diem | Frozen 25lb Carp with no head (Mr. Dolph)

Sotf-TV Season 65 Flagship:
Gold Team Member #4 (SDA Male): Shawn Morrison | One with the Universe | Being Real in: Oracular Spectacular | Brian Peter George St. John Le Baptiste De La Salle Eno, The Deceased Boa Constrictor.

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Five hours and forty-five minutes for cards.
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:

Past characters:

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Card time ended a few hours ago.

Six days, twenty hours, and one minute for deaths.
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:

Past characters:

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thank you everyone, for your suggestions. I think, Tiffany's death rites are claimed.
Second Chances Version 2 Characters:
B14: Kyran Dean | Alive - bandaged cheek with diagonal scar, bloody nose | Whatever (Catchphrase) in: Hero? But I'm a Kid Like Everyone Else | AK-47
G29: Wendy Fischer | Alive | Pantsless in: Carp Diem | Frozen 25lb Carp with no head (Mr. Dolph)

Sotf-TV Season 65 Flagship:
Gold Team Member #4 (SDA Male): Shawn Morrison | One with the Universe | Being Real in: Oracular Spectacular | Brian Peter George St. John Le Baptiste De La Salle Eno, The Deceased Boa Constrictor.

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Four days and twenty-three minutes for deaths.
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:

Past characters:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · TV1 Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.