Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
  • Pages:
... A Psycopath; =Private= (Content Warning)
Topic Started: Jun 10 2011, 04:04 PM (2,499 Views)
FrozenSmoke
Member Avatar
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
(( Continued from Time to Pretend ))

He was getting close. So very, very close. The blood on the floor was nearly fresh. He must be bleeding out by now, there was no way he could still be functioning on all cylinders now. He smiled predatorily as he swung around the big lump of steel in his hand.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are..." He muttered, his tone almost childish, but above all, creepy.

"I know you're out there Reverend! Come out and plaa~aaay" He said, a little louder. He knew what he was doing here. He was trying to psych him out, make him make a mistake, or at the very least, make him underestimate him.

Then, movement. He turned, raised his wrench. Then it hit him. It could be Mae. He wasnt going to threaten her. Not now, not ever. After all, he was protecting her from him. He was going to do something bad to her, he knew it.

He was her protector.

He lowered the lump of steel, pretending to have lost interest. But he was watching, keeping tabs on it out of the corner of his eye. He'd be ready, for whatever were to come out of the green that surrounded him on all sides.
Edited by FrozenSmoke, Jul 5 2011, 02:44 PM.
SOTF-TV 1

PV3 (UK Edition)

-------------

Constructive Critism is always welcome! - I'm returning from a VERY long hiatus
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

shining knight
Member Avatar
Coming soon from the bbc: The shocking finale of live chess
[ *  * ]
Harold hid while tying a ripped piece of his outfit to stop the bleeding. He told Mae to hide elsewhere and observed Zach with a smile on his face. He was trying to play mind games with him and it was not working. So instead, he decided to try some with Zach. His voice began to echo round Zach there was no way he could pin him down it was as if Harold was everywhere.

“Once upon a time there was a girl…her name was Luna…she was gorgeous not Mae beautiful I mean what is but I liked her so damn much that it hurt. She was in the same class as us…or she was anyway. You see someone spread it round the class that I stalked this poor girl and then did evil things to her. Complete lies but Luna was pulled out of the Academy guess she was the lucky one as she never got caught up in this…wonder if she’s watching now…anyway point is my entire life was ruined by some cock sucker who spread a rumour for giggles,”

Harold reached down for a stray branch, which he removed from the ground. He got ready to strike Zach when he got too close to him. “One careless rumour can destroy a person…but we both know that is true right?” Harolds face twisted into a grim smile as he said this.
Virtua

Lena Lazarus

Chain of Virtua Progression: >1>2 >3

FrozenSmoke
Member Avatar
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
He was spinning some girl called Luna. Lies and deciet, smoke and mirrors. That sort of thing. But... He knew stuff like that happened. People spread rumours, and denial just made it more true in their eyes. Where could he be going with this? I mean, what c-

No. No, no, no. He didnt, did He?

"What did you tell her?" He asked, his cocky grin dissapearing in an instant.

"WHAT DID YOU TELL HER, YOU BASTARD?!" He shouted, spinning around as the voice echoed and swirled around him.
SOTF-TV 1

PV3 (UK Edition)

-------------

shining knight
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Harold began to laugh an almost insane high-pitched laugh. He then said one word…one tiny word that would destroy Zach forever. One word full of anger, hate, and poison…

“Everything…”
Virtua

Lena Lazarus

FrozenSmoke
Member Avatar
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
“Everything…”

He shuddered. He had secrets. Everyone had secrets, you need secrecy, right? Or else everyone would know who you really were, what you really wanted. And that was terrifying.

But, how much could he know, really? It wasnt like he was a master of subterfuge, or a hacker extraordinare. There was no possible way for him to have found any of his deepest secrets, right?

"I- I've got nothing to hide" He replied quietly.
SOTF-TV 1

PV3 (UK Edition)

-------------

shining knight
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
"You would be surprised..." giggled Harold his plan was working "what a lot of detention time in the same place as the school records can yield..."
Virtua

Lena Lazarus

FrozenSmoke
Member Avatar
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
He shuddered. He'd never thought of that. How much of the little midemeanours were recorded there? Or his psych profile? Even he didnt know what was in that. His eyes were wide as he twirled around, trying to find out where he was.

"You're telling me it wasnt true then? That you didnt stalk her? That you didnt grope her, you little perv? I bet you did that to Mae to, didn't you? I bet you fucking did. She wouldnt let you of all people."
SOTF-TV 1

PV3 (UK Edition)

-------------

shining knight
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
This got to Harold…he was fuming inside, if there was one thing he hated it was those long months of torment he got from the others at the academy after the Luna incident. Instead of charging blindly at him, he continued his own jibes.

“I hear you have asshole syndrome…can’t argue with that. You saw me with Mae right…probably got more of a feel than you ever will…you were born alone buddy and I will make sure you die alone too…because you’re a devil…one who must be stopped…” his hand tightened harder on the branch. He could smell Zach’s breath. He was close now.

“Did your father touch you inappropriately asshole?” he said as he finally swung the branch towards Zach’s head.
Virtua

Lena Lazarus

peregrineink
Member Avatar
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
"STOP IT!!!!"

Mae was bleeding, and she didn't know how it happened. She was pretty sure she had been whipped in the face by a branch while running into the forest, and this was okay. It was merely a shallow cut across her left cheek and didn't even hurt. She didn't have her katana anymore but this was also okay, Shawn had it. She just had to get back to Shawn after this. Harold had told him to come but did he know where they had gone?

It had become increasingly obvious during this little journey that she was alone with two psychopaths, but neither of them wanted to kill her....right?

....Right?

Now she was screaming.

"STOP FIGHTING!"
-PeregrineInk

Honoring the glorious dead:
F26: Maddie Harris: Resident artist.- Seven Unveiled Masterpieces- Death by carelessness
YLW5:Jake Langston:Just a nice guy-No kills- Death by misunderstanding
GLD1:Mae St. Clair -One half of the Golden Couple- One and a half kills- Death by loss of hope
M18: Brian Larke: A horrible human being.- Two kills- Death by just desserts.

FrozenSmoke
Member Avatar
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
“I hear you have asshole syndrome…can’t argue with that." Oh, mature. It didnt matter to people, anyways, people understand these problems now, right? I mean, it wasnt like he was born 100 years ago, when people would be persecuted. Oh, riiighht, he was persecuted.

"You saw me with Mae right…probably got more of a feel than you ever will"
What. He. He- He- He- He had touched her? Was that all he'd done? He caught a glimpse of him out of the corner of his eye. His "Dress" was torn. He hadnt just touched her, had he? He'd raped her, hadn't he? He saw that smirk. He fucking had. Oh god. He'd failed her. He hadnt protected her.

"You were born alone buddy and I will make sure you die alone too…" His expression changed into a hateful snarl. "Because you’re a devil…one who must be stopped…” No. He was the fucking devil.

“Did your father touch you inappropriately asshole?”
Hahaha, like his dad cared enough about people that weren't pixels.

He jumped out of the way, but... Not fast enough. The branch slammed into his left arm. He grunted. Pain was not exactly a foreign concept to him, he could deal with it. It was dealing it that was the problem here.

He stumbled backwards, pretending to be badly hurt, dropping the wrench and crumpling to the ground.

Then, a rock was in his hand and he was slamming it into his ribs.

"Fucking Rapist. No wonder you dressed up in that gay robe... Bet your sister'll have a fucking party when your dead"

Then, a shout.

"STOP FIGHTING"

He stopped, turning towards the voice.

"M-Mae, your alive?"
Edited by FrozenSmoke, Jun 10 2011, 07:09 PM.
SOTF-TV 1

PV3 (UK Edition)

-------------

shining knight
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Harold felt a rib cracking inside him from the force of the rock. A rock in the chest would hurt anyone. He fell to the ground and coughed up blood. He spotted Mae and heard her screaming for them to stop fighting. He smiled sadly.

“Run…he’s a psychopath who keeps a photo of you in a ballerina uniform in order to take pleasure with it…” Harold said blood leaking out of his mouth. It was bright red…inside blood…he was in trouble now…

“I’ve already won…Zach…do a barrel roll for me…”
Virtua

Lena Lazarus

peregrineink
Member Avatar
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
Mae ignored Harold, as creepy as what he was saying was. She focused on Zach.

"Zach, stop hurting him, we don't have to be this way. It doesn't need to be like this." She tried to keep her voice even in tone, even though she was scared. What if she made him angry? Would he hurt her?

Out of the corner of her eye she caught a glimpse of a golden bandanna...Shawn. He had followed her. Dammit, why would he do that. She silently pleaded that he would just stay out of the way and let her do what she came here to do, namely calm Zach down and keep Harold alive. Please just stay there so I can keep you safe, she begged him, and for the moment it looked like he was listening. She saw him nod.

"You don't need to hurt him. Look, I'm alive! I'm unhurt! He hasn't touched me! I'm okay!"

She looked him right in the eyes then.

"See, Zach? I'm right here."
-PeregrineInk

F26: Maddie Harris: Resident artist.- Seven Unveiled Masterpieces- Death by carelessness
GLD1:Mae St. Clair -One half of the Golden Couple- One and a half kills- Death by loss of hope

FrozenSmoke
Member Avatar
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
"Zach, stop hurting him, we don't have to be this way. It doesn't need to be like this." Fuck. He'd brainwashed her, hadnt he? What was she talking about? He had to hurt him. It was revenge, revenge was good.

He picked up his wrech and slammed it into his crotch, smiling with sick pleasure as he elicted a scream. He leaned down closer to him.

"You know what your sin was? Lust. You always Lusted, didnt you, never Loved" He whispered, before slapping him in the face, hard. He wasnt paying attention. He was to deep in the pain. Fuck that. He was going to be the last thing he fucking heard. That cruel smile grew. " LOOK AT ME!... Guess I'll see you in hell"

"You don't need to hurt him. Look, I'm alive! I'm unhurt! He hasn't touched me! I'm okay!"

"Not what he said" He said solemnly, not even looking back around to see her.

"See, Zach? I'm right here." she had moved, to make eye contact. Her soulful, honey and chocolate eyes brimming with tears.

He paused. Just for a moment. Stopped and thought, about what he was doing. He was killing someone. B- But it was okay. He was a bad person.

"He's a bad person" He mouthed, repeating his thoughts. He grabbed him by the shoulders, picking him up and slamming him into the ground. He had to die.
SOTF-TV 1

PV3 (UK Edition)

-------------

shining knight
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
The wrench struck him in his lower regions and he could feel the utter agony, despair and pain as it hurt him. There was an almost inhuman scream which came out of his mouth and even more of that precious blood slowly leaking…slowly killing him…

"You know what your sin was? Lust. You always Lusted, didnt you, never Loved" He whispered, before slapping him in the face, hard. He wasnt paying attention. He was to deep in the pain. Fuck that. He was going to be the last thing he fucking heard. That cruel smile grew. " LOOK AT ME!... Guess I'll see you in hell"

“My father loved me…he was a good man and he went to war to protect assholes like you…you know nothing of love either or do I need to bring up the ballerina picture again…you sick fuck…” he began to smile again psychological warfare even as his life was nearing its end.

Zach picked him up and then dropped him to the ground. There went another rib and much more blood spurting out of his mouth.

“Zach…” whispered Harold so low only Zach could hear it. “How does it feel to be ruined, as I was…the Luna incident? When I first came here and was abandoned by the tree hugger and the larp bitch. now you are the same as me…and I promise you though I die…la resistance lives on in Mae…she will grow to hate you and will come after you for killing me…that is my last piece of mindfuckery against you…” he then began to smile again.

“You know why I am targeting you right….you did it…you spread the rumours…you turned the academy against me you were a sick fuck even at the academy…but I shall get you back…your last days here will be hell…”
Virtua

Lena Lazarus

peregrineink
Member Avatar
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
She wasn't getting through to him, and she closed her eyes and made a quick prayer.

"Zach he never touched me, Harold never touched me!" Why did he think that he had!? Why did it always come down to that? She took a step closer to Zach, terrified of his strength, but knowing that there was one last avenue she hadn't taken yet.

She loosened the strap of her tank top, allowing her eyes to grow soft, languid.

"No one has."

Maybe if she could distract him, Harold could get away.

She prayed she wouldn't have to go so far....
-PeregrineInk

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Rain Forest · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.