Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
  • Pages:
Shelter by the Lakeside; Content Warning (Semi-Private/PM First)
Topic Started: May 18 2011, 10:32 PM (2,034 Views)
Fiori
Member Avatar
Shut up or Ryuhei will kick you...... IN THE FACE!
[ *  *  *  * ]
((Amber Lyons continued from Friendly Fire))

It had been a good half-dozen hours or so since Amber and Sterling had left the forest, and she still couldn't get over the fact that Anthony was really dead.

The two of them had been running non-stop for hours before they finally ran out of breath, neither of them ever bothering to look back to see whether or not Bobby had decided to follow them. By the time they realized that they'd abandoned him, it was already far too late to do anything about it. Even if they managed to find their way back to where the ambush had taken place, the chances of finding Bobby waiting there for them were practically zilch. By now he was either long gone or... Well, Amber didn't want to think about it.

So, hesitantly, the two of them continued moving on until they found themselves lethargically walking across the vast open plains once more. The sun by now had began to set, and the sky was slowly getting darker with each passing minute. It was pretty obvious that if neither of them found shelter soon, they would be forced to take refuge underneath the night sky without a roof over their heads. Which, despite how romantic it sounded in theory, would probably be a very dumb thing to do with all the trigger happy psychos running about randomly shooting their own damn teammates.

Thankfully though, Amber's luck finally took a turn for the better in the form of a wooden lakeside cabin which the two of them eventually happened across. It wasn't exactly the most exquisite place to take refuge, but it was a far better option compared to sleeping out in the open. There was a very small pier by the water, although there didn't seem to be a single boat in sight. The cabin itself was fairly small, especially when they both carefully entered through the door and looked about for any signs of life. There was a stove, a small table, a couple of drawers and a single bed by the window...

As Sterling went about making sure that nobody could just waltz in uninvited, Amber sat on the bed and thought back to the tragic event. Despite how much she rightfully blamed Karen for Anthony's death, deep down a part of her believed that his demise was partially her own fault. Maybe if they'd been more careful, or reacted more quickly to Karen's ambush, then he'd still be alive and helping Sterling out with barricading their shelter. Just thinking about it was beginning to bring her to tears, especially seeing as the initial shock of seeing him die had now been replaced with an incomparable feeling of sorrow that was beginning to overcome her usually chirpy attitude.

Why did Anthony have to die so soon? Out of everyone on the island, Amber felt he was one of the people who least deserved to go out so quickly. He'd always been so... Nice! So laid back and friendly, always willing to share a joke or two. How was Anna going to react to the news? Amber could only imagine how heartbroken she'll be once she hears what happened to her BFF.

But what about Bobby? Where was he right now? Had he managed to get away from Karen? Amber assumed that was the case, but how was she to know? She'd just abandoned him after all. Left him to die at the hands of the same bitch who killed one of her closest friends. No, stop that! He'll be fine. Bobby can look after himself, right? I'm sure he'd understand why you and Sterling ran off...

Just stay cool for now, okay? Cool as a cucumber. Everything's going to work out in the end, you'll see.....

You'll see...........

In the meantime, though, she may as well see how Sterling was holding up. Hopefully, he should be taking the situation much better than she was.

"How's the barricade coming along?"
THE PROGRAM V2

M02: Damien Stone - Pitchfork/Ballistics Knife - The Lake

BRAURP

SOTF: Evolution

Program V1

TV V1
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Acidic
Member Avatar
Don't ya wish your girlfriend was hot like me?
[ *  *  *  * ]
((Sterling Odair continued from Friendly Fire))

Spending more time than was needed on the barricade a shirtless Sterling stood up and said,

"Almost done." He examined his work. The stove's gas had been cut before the game, so that was put to the door after some work. He used the pent up frustration to move it while fine tuning what he could've should've done. Sterling should've tried to talk to Karen before she shot Anthony, had the hindsight foresight to see this coming, stayed with Bobby to take down Karen. All he was left with was a shiny ideal next to the crummy reality.

After a final push it was done. It would be as difficult to move the door as it was the stove, and made Sterling feel a lot safer and more able to relax. He walked to the bed, tossing the discarded shirt onto his bag before sitting down for the first time in hours. Looking at Amber he said,

"That should hold it." He said before taking a drink of his water, which was mostly empty with maybe a third left. Running from "El Loco Bitch" had left him thirsty and covered in sweat by the time he had made it to the cabin, and he was more than happy to take the damp piece of clothing off to let his skin breathe. Sterling leaned back on the bed onto his elbows not sure what to do next. Anthony was dead, Bobby was probably as good as dead, and so were any of the people they knew on the island.
SOTF-TV

SOTF Virtua

A wise man once said,

"Fuck everyone, cuddle the survivors."

-------------------------------------

I will always welcome constructive criticism through PMs.

Fiori
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
"Ah, cool..."

As Amber waited for Sterling to finish barricading the entrance, she couldn't help but admire his lean and well toned body. It wasn't exactly the first time she'd ever seen Sterling with his shirt off, heck she'd been lucky enough to see him dressed in far less, but that didn't change the fact he was still one heck of a stud. So much so that she could still enjoy watching him despite the horrific situation they had both found themselves in.

Eventually, Sterling made his way back to the bed and sat beside Amber after taking another long sip from his nearly depleted water bottle. For a moment, they both simply remained there in silence on the bed, unsure what to do next after setting up their little defence. As the silence grew on, Amber's thoughts began to drift back to Bobby. How she and Sterling had more-or-less abandoned him to his fate thanks to Karen. The more she thought about it, the more guilty she began to feel for being so cowardly. Maybe if I had actually DONE something other then whine and complain, then Bobby would be safe and Anthony would still be alive...

Rather than let her thoughts eat her up from the inside, Amber decided it would be better to share them with Sterling. Maybe that way it would make her feel better about the decision she'd made.

"I... I still can't believe it, you know. That Anthony's really gone... I mean, I kinda thought that we'd ALL find someway to make it. All of us. Me, you, Anthony, Bobby, Anna, Eloise, Odile... But if Anthony died so easily, who's to say that any of us stand a chance? All it takes is one bullet and BAM! There goes you're brain all over the sidewalk..."

... Ew. Okay, maybe I ought to change the subject...

"Do you... Do you think we made the right decision, back by the log? I mean, poor Bobby, I hope he's okay..... If that bitch Karen laid so much as a finger on him, I swear, I'll rip her fucking face off!"

Great. Now your letting yourself get worked up again...

"...S-Sorry, I guess I'm still mad about Karen. Maybe some water will cheer me up......"

On that note, she slowly got up and made her way to the table which she'd left her bag on and unzipped it, grabbing a bottle of water and taking a quick swig of it. A couple of small drips found themselves pouring down the side of her neck as she gulped down almost a fifth of the entire bottle, licking her lips once she finally removed it from her mouth. Ahh, I'm feeling better already!

As she looked herself in a mirror above the table, she suddenly realised how weak she looked in her pink cardigan. She looked like just your everyday schoolgirl, so innocent and defenceless. A pretty little blond-haired angel who wouldn't even hurt a fly... AKA: A perfect target for people like Karen. No. I'm not gonna let something like that happen again, EVER! If i'm going to survive here, I must stay strong. I have to stay vigilant. No more acting like some ditzy airhead who has to rely on others and can't life a finger to defend themselves. From now on, I have to stay sharp. Stay alert. Show all those asshole's who're laughing at me right now who the REAL victim in this situation is.....

.....and hello, what do we have here?

As she placed her water bottle back in the bag, Amber couldn't help but notice the purple tank top nestled in the corner. She took it out, holding the piece of clothing before her as she looked it over with a keen interest. From the looks of things, it was just her size...

A mischievous grin formed on Amber's lips. Sure, why not?

Without informing Sterling of her intent, Amber quickly removed her pink cardigan and black tank top, inadvertently exposing her mostly bare back to Sterling as she placed them inside the bag. However, before putting the purple tank top on, she decided that she may as well get rid of the purple skirt whilst she was at it and bent over to remove it more easily. Underneath her relatively unprovocative skirt she wore a pair of significantly more revealing red denim shorts, the kind she usually saved for whenever she was out at parties. Still, there wasn't much of a point in wearing a much less practical skirt anymore, and besides. A little bit of fanservice never hurt anyone, did it?

It was at that point that she realised that Sterling was probably watching her the whole time, and that she'd now undressed herself down to her shorts and a red bra. This was confirmed the moment she turned back towards him, the tank top still in her hands as a slightly embarrassed smile blessed her face.

"Oops, sorry! Forgot that you were watching. Just thought I'd get changed into something a little more practical..." she said, laughing lightly as she did so. After putting the purple tank top on, which thankfully fitted quick snugly, she slowly waltzed back towards the bed and sat back down in the same spot she was sitting earlier, lying back with her arms behind her head as she looked up at the ceiling.

Ahh.... Now what?
THE PROGRAM V2

BRAURP

Program V1

TV V1

Acidic
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
As Amber vented Sterling pretty much just nodded along until she asked if leaving Bobby behind was the right thing to do, at which he drew out a shrug. Sterling had to choose between two of his friends and he went with Amber for reasons that he wasn't okay with, but was it better to be alive than happy with yourself? Sterling didn't know, and he didn't want to think about it.

When she left to get a bottle of water he watched her walk to the bag and turned his attention to his own bag. On the top the top of his hatchet peaked into the scene. He slowly pulled it out and examined it again before setting it on the table. Tonight they had a safe place to stay, so he wasn't gonna need it. He set it on the table before turning back to see Amber undress.

Sterling just raised his eyebrows. Not that he wasn't impressed, but he had seen her in less more then once. While giving her a nostalgic glance he thought of the first time he had met Amber and how their relationship and evolved. They had met in middle school and had hung out in the same group, and after Amber joined drama and Sterling joined the B-Ball team they got even closer. She made advances that weren't taken by Sterling until their sophomore year.

That's when he'd taken up the alpha bet. Sterling had to sleep with 26 girls who name started with every letter of the alphabet in alphabetical order. This was presented to him right as he found out that he was bisexual, not gay, and wanted to celebrate.

And he decided to make up for lost time with A.

Amber.

It happened at the house of a mutual friend. Sterling had accidentally spilled a small amount of beer onto Amber, and showed he where the bathroom was. Sterling had applied apologizes so many times that Amber decided to show her forgiveness as one of her friendly kisses. Normally Sterling would barely even return the kiss and blush, but this time he kissed her back enough to know he was finally interested hoping he wasn't being too strong. It worked and Amber lead him to the nearest bedroom. Sterling had felt bad about using Amber to complete the bet, but either she didn't know or care as she decided to keep him around.

Amber turned and claimed that she forgot Sterling was watching. He just ginned and said,

"It's okay. I don't mind." With kind humor in his voice. As Amber laid on the bed Sterling looked around the room. He considered starting their usual dance as the memory of his first time with her still fresh in his pants, but he remembered where they were and wasn't going to ask her to do that on camera. He was about to talk about their plans for tomorrow when the announcement came on revealing that Bobby and their rest of their friends were still alive. He smiled and turned to Amber,

"Well, at least everyone else is okay." His bitterness over Anthony's death had a sweet after taste.
Edited by Acidic, May 23 2011, 10:30 PM.
SOTF-TV

SOTF Virtua

A wise man once said,

Fiori
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
"Well, at least everyone else is okay."

"Yeah..." Amber replied half-heartedly.

Admittedly, after listening to the first announcement Amber was mildly surprised to hear that not only had Anthony been the first person to die, but he had also been the ONLY person to die so far.

She wasn't exactly sure how she should take that little revelation...

Still, it didn't really matter. The fact still remained that Anthony was now dead, and that she and Sterling had done practically nothing to prevent it. Not only that, Bobby was still somewhere out there, probably freezing to death in a ditch somewhere. And what about everyone else? How were they taking the news right now? How was that bitch Karen taking this? Was she beginning to realise what a horrible monster she had become, or was she just glad to have her name be on the front news of every magazine in the whole world...

Damniiit, I can't let myself get bugged down by all of this! I have to keep my spirits up somehow, find some way of distracting myself from the horror of the situation...

And then, as her eyes drifted off to focus on shirtless hunk that lay on the bed beside her, an idea popped up for how she could do just that. One which brought a mischievous little smile to her voluptuous lips. Sure, why not? Its not as if I've got anything to hide anyway...

It was at that point, as her hand 'accidentally' touched Sterling's, that she remembered the act of heroism that he'd committed back by the log. How he'd courageously used himself as a human shield to defend her from the explosion that never came. And whilst it turned out that the supposed grenade was nothing more then a semi-harmless rock, that didn't in any way lessen the fact that he'd effectively sacrificed himself in order to save her life. An act that was so selfless, so unquestionably heroic, that Amber would have to be a truly ungrateful bitch to not thank him properly...

She slowly turned her head to face Sterling, an amorous look in her eyes as she began to speak slowly and seductively. "You know, I don't think I ever got around to thanking you for saving me by the log earlier..."

Her delicate right hand slowly moved from it's spot and began to caress Sterling's shoulder, as the rest of her body slowly turned onto its side and completely faced the handsome jock who lay before her.

"...I mean, I know that it wasn't really a grenade and everything, but that doesn't change the fact that if it WAS one then we'd both of been blown away, wouldn't we?"

She began to move closer and closer to him with each passing second, her hand now gently caressing his well-toned chest.

"And I know that, just like Anthony, any of us could just die here at any second..."

Her grinning face was now inches away from his, her right arm inching its was around his back as her left gently held the back of his head.

"...But you know what, I think thats exactly why we should live every moment from now on as if it were our last, don't you agree?"

And then, without even waiting for an answer, Amber pulled Sterling's head in closer and pressed her full lips against his.
THE PROGRAM V2

BRAURP

Program V1

TV V1

Acidic
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
As she talked Sterling's grin grew with his blood pressure. When she first started talking about him "saving" her Sterling almost blew it off, but letting her go on was a great idea. Her touch slowly lifting the gravity of their situation off his shoulders. He nodded with everything Amber said. Maybe because it was true, or it would help speed along to where she was bringing this.

Perhaps both.

Sterling's strategy paid off and she started kissing him. Taking her words to heart he laid there kissing her for awhile returning her touches and kisses, then he pulled her on top of him to sit on his waist, and continued to kiss her while working on her bra.

Sterling had to deal with this bra before, so her took it off with only his left hand while working on her breast with his right. When he placed the bra on the bed he had both hands for them. While Sterling was circling a nipple with one of his thumbs he moved his mouth to her neck. At first he kissed it, and then he went on to gently suck it.

Briefly Sterling wondered if he should get the condom he saw earlier out of the bag, but decided on doing that later when the pants came off. So he used one of his hands to wrap around Amber while the other remained on her breast.
SOTF-TV

SOTF Virtua

A wise man once said,

Fiori
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
[Warning: The following passage is rated 18 due to strong sexual content, so feel free to skip this post if you don't wish to have your precious mind corrupted]

Amber smiled to herself as Sterling's thumb gently circled her nipple, the attractive young woman letting out a small moan of pleasure as he kissed her delicate neck.

Her left hand continued to ruffle his hair as the other held tightly onto his back as the two lovebirds slowly returned to deeply kissing one another, his lips parting so that Amber could invade the inside of his mouth with her tongue. Waves of pleasure flowed through her body as Sterling continued to caress her breast whilst the two of them slowly made-out, the passion of their kiss slowly growing with each passing second.

Eventually, she broke of the kiss so that she may remove her black tank top, briefly allowing Sterling a perfect view of her bare breasts before resuming the kiss with twice as much fervour as before. After a few more minutes of the two of them sharing each other's tongues as their hands caressed each other's bodies, she eventually broke off the kiss once more in order to allow Sterling a chance to place his mouth over one of her nipples. She let out another moan of pleasure as he began to suckle her, the gentle movements of his tongue against her hardened nipple causing shivers of joy whenever the two of them made contact with one another.

Alright, play time's over. Time to kick things up a notch...

She slowly moved back, grinning voluptuously as her eyes met his before moving in to place another tender kiss against his lips. Then, without stopping for a second, she slowly began to gently kiss his neck, shortly before moving down to gently kissing his well-toned chest. She then began to slowly move herself backwards as her kisses made their way down his body, until she eventually found her face poised a few inches above his cargo shorts.

Her eyes met his again as she briefly looked up, the eager young woman giving him a quick wink before she slowly unzipped his pants to reveal a telltale bulge in his boxer shorts. She looked back up at him as wide smile blessed her lips, her index finger slowly rubbing up and down his manhood. She continued to tease him for another minute or so, occasionally planting a tender kiss on the bulge in his shorts every once in a while, before she finally decided to lower his shorts entirely.

Now it was time for the fun to REALLY begin.

It started with simple lick, followed by her tenderly kissing his head, but eventually she wasted no time in parting her lips so that she could fit his shaft inside her mouth. She then preceded to sensuously suck his manhood, her head slowly moving back and forth as her moist tongue brushed against his love muscle.

The thought of what her family was thinking of her back home did briefly come to mind as she continued to perform fellatio on Sterling, along with the fact that she WAS having sex with someone on live TV. But if anything, that just made the whole thing even more exciting and naughty. Besides, she was having WAY too much fun giving head to give a crap about minor details like THAT!

"Wow, guess our little Amber really DID grow up to become a porn star, didn't she Hayley?"

Shut the fuck up Mandy and let me enjoy this while it lasts...

[...Okay, its safe to come out now.]
THE PROGRAM V2

BRAURP

Program V1

TV V1

Acidic
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
((Same warning as Firoi))

When Amber took off the tank top they seemed to really start up. Amber kissed Sterling with more energy than before, and he returned the favor. He also felt her shiver and moan as he played with her nipple with his tongue. Feeling it stiffen with his touch.

Then Amber started kissing him.

Down.

Down.

Down.

Down.

Down.

Oh my God, yes! His body had responded to Amber's final stop.

Sterling moved a hand to the back of Amber's head as she worked. Everything about the show and the near certain demise of him and most of the kids here had none of the focus as her tongue brushed his member. His usual smile took changed it's tone. Sterling had to resist the instinct to make her go faster with the hand on her head. He wanted to savor this as he did his last can of Coke.

Sterling leaned his head back to the window behind him. He looked to the ceiling to thank the roof, clouds, stars, God, or whatever before looking back down to Amber. Sterling, still fighting the temptation to make her go faster, was keeping track of where he was before he could go past the point of no return.
SOTF-TV

SOTF Virtua

A wise man once said,

Namira
Member Avatar
Paint me like one of your Sith girls
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
A voice echoes from both collars...

"Less fucking, more playing. Keep it in your damn pants and maybe watch your fucking backs for once? Wanna wind up like Anthony? Thought not. Wanna argue? I won this game. Fuck you. You have a godsend of a mentor, and he's telling you to wise up."
~*~

Currently Showing

Previously on Namiravision

Fiori
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
There are certain moments in one's life when they're suddenly reminded that they are in fact being watched by dozens, maybe even hundreds of people all across the globe. And as a result, find themselves drowned underneath a fifty ton ocean of self-awareness and embarrassed.

For Amber Lyons, this was one of those moments.

The second she heard the voice, Amber jerked her head back and screamed, instinctively covering herself with her hands as she attempted to ascertain the location of the jackass who had interrupted her moment of intimacy. At first she assumed some pervert was heckling them through the window, but it quickly became obvious that the voice was coming from their collars. Was this their mentor speaking to them? She vaguely remembered the briefing mentioning something about their mentors giving them advice every once in a while, but she hadn't expected them to do it THAT way! What the fuck!?! Jesus Christ, have they been watching us the whole time?!?

She began to feel queasy, her legs almost buckling as she tried to keep herself standing. Whilst she had known from the beginning that they were being watched, it wasn't until she found herself on the receiving end of some asshole berating the two of them that the reality fully hit her. That a million little curious, perverted eyes were watching her every movement. They were all looking at her, fantasising about her, probably even jerking off to her. The very thought almost caused her to throw up right there on the spot.

This wasn't fair! This was supposed to calm her down, distract her from the reality of the situation, but all it had done is cause her to become even MORE aware of how truly shitty her situation was. Privacy was something she'd never find again, not with all those fucking cameras watching her all the time. And to make matters worse, her mentor turned out to be the single biggest fucktard she had EVER been forced to listen to in her entire life. Never had she ever been humiliated by someone so crass, so unbearably up themselves as the smug cunt who had the audacity to insult her and Sterling for doing what was only natural of two terrified teenagers who know that every day wind up as their last. BASTARD! Who the fuck does he think he is?!? Does HE know what its like to be in this sitution?!? Does he have ANY fucking idea how stressed I am?!? ASSHOLE! That perverted fucking BASTARD!

After a brief moment of shocked silence as the mysterious voice wrapped up its little message, Amber turned towards the nearest camera and screamed at it as loudly as her lungs could managed.

"FUCK YOU!!!"

Then, distressed and out of breath, Amber fell to the floor and began to cry her heart out. Tears of stress and embarrassment soaking the floorboards underneath her. She didn't feel like finishing what she had started with Sterling. Not after having been so thoroughly humiliated by the voice that had come from her collar. Besides, she didn't want to risk hearing that asshole berate her again...

No, all she wanted was to curl up into a little ball and weep like there was no tomorrow.

"I just... I just wanna go home......"

It was at that point that one of the window was smashed.
THE PROGRAM V2

BRAURP

Program V1

TV V1

Acidic
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sterling could picture it now, all over the world they had literally witnessed the most epic cock block in all of history. All over the net the death order tables would have: "Sterling Odair - Death by Blue Balls caused by Jared Clayton" on them. Amber's burst of emotion was the signal that Sterling should stuff himself back into his shorts, and calm her down.

He knelt next to her to say something comforting, but Hallmark didn't make a "So you blew me on international television while on SOTF-TV" card, so he was gonna have to work through this.

Well, he would have if the fat asshole with the machete didn't break in at that exact moment.

Sterling stood up in front of Amber, ready to try and talk him down.
SOTF-TV

SOTF Virtua

A wise man once said,

Mini_HELP
Member Avatar
Alright, who the hell plugged in the Overlord?
[ *  *  *  * ]
Lou Becker didn't exactly have an eventful stay on the island for the past few hours. Of course, he had the standard "holy shit I'm on SotF-TV" reaction the moment he woke up. The same as every other person who had ever landed themselves in a version. The panicked hyperventilating, followed by... Nothing. No extra feelings. Cool, so he was on the biggest show on earth. The most popular thing in the world, being watched by millions upon billions of people, all tuning into see how he would brutally kill everyone he had ever loved and cared about.

...Hah! That was good. Loved and cared about... Those two were back in Bryan, and he was going to go back to see them, plain and simple. These kids here were the cause of his ridicule, how could he not jump at an opportunity to get a little revenge, and become a superstar in the process?

And so he spent most of the first afternoon wandering. Being the voyuer, just watching glimpses of the action as if he, the ultimate SotF-TV fan had been invited to get a sneak preview of the action before it made its final cut. Raw, unadulterated footage.

He had been there when Marcus threw Todd's bag into the hot spot.

A grin.

He had been there when Mariva started shooting in the reverend's name.

Just a little peek. Observing, not affecting.

And of course, with any amount of luck that had befallen him, he had watched Sterling and Amber sprint into the little hut he just happened to be wandering by at the time, trying to find the next thing to watch, to see the entire game unfold before his very eyes. An eye on the ground, it was magical.

He heard she shuffling and slamming through the door, as he poked his head over one of the back windows inside of the hut. The pair were barricading off the room, and... now the girl was stripping.

Naked. Girl.

He panted, licking his lips as he watched the events in front of him unfold. He just plain couldn't break his eyes away. Not that he wanted to, or would want to if he could have. The machette was in his hand, gripped tight, white knuckled.

People had done more fucked up things on SotF-TV, right? Besides, he was here. He was destined to show them how the game was played! He was the new MarWIN and the new Jared Clayton all rolled up into one. Well no. Not yet. He was still a few days away from that. But he would be.

That's when the screaming started, that knocked him out of his delusions of grandeiur. First, a harsh voice. One he recognized from somewhere. And then, the loudest swear he had heard in his life, even moreso than the screams of horror from that torture scene back in season 6.

She had collapsed in a ball on the ground. This was as good of a time as any, right? A sick, nearly perverted smile crept across his face. The machette was brought to bear.

*CRASH*

He glanced at the broken glass around the window, quickly realizing this would be significantly more difficult than he thought. Using the handle of the machette, he knocked a few of the errant pieces of the glass into the room, and then, as quickly as he could physically managed, pulled his overweight body into the room with them, landing with an unceremoneous plop on the dirt.

Lou forced himself to stand, attempting to brandish a threatening posture. It was far too obvious that he was trying too hard.

"Y...You two know h...how to put on a show." He managed to wheeze out through failing breath. "I...whew think... think you should start it back up again." He swung the machette through the air, harmlessly, but to demonstrate his intent as clearly as possible.

"D-Don't you?" His grin was from ear to ear. He was going to put on a damn show, give the viewers what they wanted, and win all at the same time.

Fiori
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
A small part of Amber still believed that this was all one long horrible nightmare, and that any moment now she'd wake up to find herself back in Detroit where it was relatively safe.

After all, the entire situation she had found herself in was just the kind of thing people had nightmares about, right? Anthony had been shot by one of her own classmates, her night of intimacy had been interrupted by some disembodied voice shouting at her, and now she and Sterling had found themselves at the mercy of some fat psychopath with a machete. There was now way that any of this could be real, right?

Wrong. No matter how much Amber tried to convince herself it was all just a dream, she knew deep down that the boy standing before her with a perverted grin on his face was just as real as herself. And that things really had gone from being horrifically bad to impossibly worse. And unless she and Sterling figured out something soon, their names would be the next ones to be listed out during the morning announcement.

Put on a show? Oh my god, was he... Was this sick fuck watching us the whole time?!? I... Oh god, I think I'm gonna puke.......

Holding back the urge to empty the content of her stomach all over the floor for now, Amber's eyes darted about for some way to get out of this situation. Something like an escape hatch, or some kind of object she could use to distract the sick son of a bitch before he finally had enough of standing around and decide to put his machete to the test. Why, she asked herself, out of all the people on the island did this sick bastard have to bump into her and Sterling! She couldn't have imagined a worse situation for him to break in, what with her still being topless and everything. The fact that he'd flat out admitted that he'd been watching the two of them the whole time just made her stomach churn even more.

Thankfully, Sterling seemed to have the right idea as he attempted to talk their uninvited guest down, hopefully convincing the crazy fuck that trying to kill them wouldn't be a good idea. Trust Sterling to try and act like the hero again, putting himself in harms way so that she'd be safe. She was beginning to be reminded of another reason why she was so glad to have bumped into him so early in the first place.

However, all of a sudden the shit hit the fan as Machete Man made charged wildly at Sterling, swinging his oversized blade around in a chaotic and unpredictable manner. Amber shrieked and managed to scramble away in time as Sterling fell back, the tall boy trying desperately to stop the crazed boy from slicing him apart. However, whilst he was definitely far stronger than the fat bastard who was trying to kill him, it was plainly obvious that Sterling was trying as hard as he could not to hurt the guy, and as a result refused to fight back as hard as he would if killing his assailant was his intention. Whereas Machete Man thrashed about and swung his blade with the full intention of delivering some kind of killing blow, allowing him to catch Sterling off guard thanks to his sheer adrenaline fuelled determination.

And all Amber could do was sit there silently on the sideline as the fight unfolded before her, too terrified to even scream. This was all happening so quickly, far far too quickly. She couldn't tell who was winning, or if Sterling had been hurt, or anything! For her, the sight before her looked more like writhing form of arms and legs than two people locked in a desperate struggle.

Nevertheless, that didn't stop her from feeling completely usually. Like she was just some helpless damsel who sits on the sidelines as the real heroes fought for her life. The only difference being that she COULD help him out, that there was nothing stopping her from finding some way to stop this madness before someone got killed...

...So what was stopping her?

C'mon Amber, do something! Call for help! Hit that sick fuck over the head with something! ANYTHING!

Eventually, she was given the strength to move when a small splatter of blood told her that Sterling couldn't hold his assailant off forever, and sooner or later that machete was going to finally meet its intended target. However, whilst Amber was now looking around for some way to sort the situation out again, she still couldn't figure out a way she could be of any use. And the longer she spent not knowing what to do, the more she was beginning to panic and lose concentration.

Oh god oh god, shit, oh god! What should I do!?! Think Amber, THINK! You gotta do something NOW!

However, not matter how hard she tried looking, she couldn't think of any good ideas. Sweat was beginning to run down her brow as her heart-rate continued to soar, the terrified young girl feeling as though she could have a heart attack at any moment if she didn't do something about it.

It was at that point that her eyes fell upon Sterling's hatchet.

An idea popped up in Amber's head, one which she'd never usually consider if she was in the right state of mind. But right now, Amber was far too scared to think straight or rationalise what she was about to do. Far too concerned for Sterling's safety to fully consider the consequences of her impulsive actions, or how they might effect her in the future.

And so, without giving it so much as a second thought, Amber grabbed the hatchet from the bedside table, raised it above her head, closed her eyes, and brought it down upon the back of Machete Man's skull with as much force as she could possibly muster.

The first thing she did as her eyes opened wide was scream at the top of her lungs.
THE PROGRAM V2

BRAURP

Program V1

TV V1

Acidic
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Okay. This guy was sick troubled. Maybe he had a bad childhood, or something happened to him during the beginning of the game. Messed up shit happened during these shows. All Sterling needed to do was talk with him, and maybe he really wasn't the kind of guy who watched people having sex. It could've been to psych them out.

Holding his hands up Sterling said,

"Look. We're not going to do that, and I really don't think you really want us to." Dealing his words out carefully the young star continued.

"I know some scary shit can happen, and you think that killing is the only option." Maybe this would work. "But." It didn't.

The boy swung with the machete and Sterling toppled onto the ground. He barely had time to worry about Amber and her safety as he continued his attack. Sterling was able to dodge them thanks to his basketball training, but was cut a few few times.

Sterling tried to make his co-star relent. Asking his to stop, and trying to get a hold of the machete. If he was back at school he'd would've had help, but only Amber was here. A cut on the cheek, chest, and side were the trophies of his efforts. This guy wasn't going stop.

Sterling was gonna pin him against a wall when another swing tore into Sterling's left bicep. Sterling had been fast enough to avoid real harm before this. He shouted holding the gashed flesh as it cut through to his conscience. He backed away desperate to live and peacefully resolve this.

Then Sterling saw Amber attack the boy.
SOTF-TV

SOTF Virtua

A wise man once said,

Mini_HELP
Member Avatar
Alright, who the hell plugged in the Overlord?
[ *  *  *  * ]
They weren't listening to him. They weren't doing what he said. They were the ones on the wrong end of the machete, how dare they? The douche was trying to talk him down, tell him that they didn't need to come to violence.

He wasn't in control. He didn't get to say that. Lou called the shots, and the hot topless chick needed to get back on her knees where she belonged! This was real entertainment. Visceral, and the threat of death would just make it better. So many years of shouting at his TV, telling the idiots on screen to do something different... To make it better, more entertaining. They were on television for God's sake, how could they not care about the viewers? They should be honored to dance like puppets for the puppet-masters, the geniuses who ran the show!

But he had made a fatal flaw. Maybe there was one of his online friends who didn't even know they knew the person on screen, yelling at their screen.

"Pay attention to the room! Watch your surroundings, you buffoon!"

It all happened so fast. He hadn't noticed the hatchet on the nightstand until it was far too late. His wild swings of the machete hadn't been enough to intimidate them into submission. The girl was as fast as lightning, and the hatchet's blunt side crashed down against his skull with a force he had never thought was possible. There was a flash of light and a cracking sound, and then blackness. He couldn't feel a thing, his mind shut off as blood began to leak from, and into his skull. Within a few minutes, that blackness would overtake him for good. No more thoughts, no more blogging, no more breathing for the waste of space known as Lou Becker.

And to his brutal end, he was unwitting entertainment for those watching him. If he had the presence of mind, the life left within him to think, he would have been at least thankful that his end could have been brought in such a fitting way, giving millions of viewers a laugh at his own death, being entertainment on the show he idolized so much.

BLU2: Lou Becker - DECEASED

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Coastal Lake · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.