Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
  • Pages:
Magical Bunny Girl Warrior Sidney-Chan; Start of YLW3
Topic Started: Apr 19 2011, 02:54 AM (4,006 Views)
KamiKaze
Member Avatar
I'll turn Super Saiyan and save Vale... but first, let me take a selfie.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
As she lifted the inhaler from her mouth, a few residue coughs and wheezes came from her mouth.

Fucking... shit.

So here she was. In what appeared to be a luxury bedroom. On SOTF-TV.

Could it get any worse?

Oh yes it can. She had only barely managed to cuss about every single obscenity imaginable and then some, and then taken off her shoes and socks and sat down on the bed with her bag before her asthma acted up. Oh god, if she ever found a magical cure for it, no matter the causes, even if it made her comatose, she would fucking take it. Seriously, it always screwed up at exactly the wrong time.

Luckily, she had her inhaler in her pocket, which meant she wasn't completely helpless.

Within a few more minutes, her breathing had almost turned to some semblance of normalcy. In fact, it was almost back to normal.

Okay? So now what?

Sidney was still currently sitting criss-crossed apple sauce on the bed, bag directly in front of her.

Well, might as well open the thing, then.

Zip.

An assortment of items flew out within the next few minutes. A condom (seriously were they expecting her to get laid?), a first aid kit, beef jerky, Clif Bars, A can of Coke, water, a yellow bandanna which quickly made it on her neck, Saltines, a map, a yellow tank top with a happy emote on it, another shirt, and-

A smile appeared on Sidney's face,

A gun! Fuck yes, a gun! She knew that she was going to win this shit, and this proved it! She was going to win! Fortune had smiled on her that day. The only problem was that she had never used one before, but who gave a shit? She could learn, after all.

A few more items came out of the bag. A manual for the gun, and-

Oh god. What is THIS shit?

Was this... a leotard... and rabbit ears... and fishnets...?

Oh, this had to be a joke.

Sidney pulled out the black leotard, mouth agape. She turned it to look at the back, and yup. Exactly what it looked like. A fucking Playboy Bunny outfit, complete with ears and fishnets. When they had said that they'd give them extra clothes, she didn't expect something like Playboy fucking Bunny. Seriously, what in the shit fuck?!

But at least the weapon was decent.

With all the assortment of supplies around her, Sidney rubbed her head.

Okay. Stay calm. She had already had an episode of freaking out, and in the end her lungs decided to hate her once more. Not to mention that beforehand she had yelled every obscenity known to man.

But oh, did her head hurt.

She grabbed a water bottle, and took a drink.

Well, she was going to win this shit anyways. So no need to worry. She had a gun, now she just had to find the rest of her team mates and scurry on out! She had no problem with winning, even if it meant killing. Because she loved competitions. It was all sport, in a way.

But god. She hoped her team mates weren't losers.

The water bottle was capped.

Well! She might as well stay here for now, with her... Playboy Bunny.

To be honest, she wasn't really taking this seriously. To her, it was another competition. Another competition for her to win. And she was going to do that at any cost.

Of course. As was expected of Sidney Rice.

But bah. As if she were going to dress up like that, though.

Okay, maybe just once, just out of curiosity. After that, she'd take it off straight away. Right? Right...

Holy hell, it looked good on her!

Sidney had found a full-length mirror in the room she was in, and smiled at herself in it.

Not bad... it actually kind of fit. Well, okay, it had its cons. A little uncomfortable, and it made her feel... weird. But other than that, it didn't effect much. She would probably have to take it off in a few minutes. But, you know.

Suddenly, she stopped smiling. Oh god, was she actually enjoying dressing up as the Playboy fucking Bunny? Seriously. They only gave her this outfit to stare at her private bits.

But, just a quickly, she smiled again. The mental image of her running out and shooting people while dressed like this... it was a fucking hoot! She would bet that that creepy fuckhead Smythe would get off on it, seeing as that sort of shit happened in anime all the time, and he was a creepy fucker. Seriously, she had seen that blog, and it was what people in her circle called "lulzy". He and a bunch of other weeaboos would probably go crazy over this.

But yes. It was, at least, a distraction.

Maybe she'd take it off in a few minutes.

But for now? She completely ignored the idea of a competition, and the true horror of her situation, and focused on the Playboy Bunny outfit.
Kami's Sidestories
Charlotte "Charlie" Pemberton- Female Student #??- "Um, hey... I know a lot about meat. How much do you want to cook yours?"

They will come back. They always do. We have a place for them.
Felicia LaChapelle (SC)- Female Student #022- Attempting first-aid to the soundtrack of an Eminem song.
Miranda Millers (SC)- Female Student #024- Pranking people not quite to death with a tire iron

In Loving Memory Of Those Killed in a Mini

Quote:

Bake We'll just ask Elena to add a new area into the compound. "Siobhan's Cleavage" - The spaciously large cleavage of an overweight, promiscuous cheerleader who wants to go to Beauty School. THREADS ALLOWED: 8

12:40 Slamexo She [Sidney] sells trollin' and trollin' accessories

02:41 Medic Why does the world hate my racist jackass--wait that speaks for itself.

Click here for awesomeness. Your brain will be BLOWN. : D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kagetenshi
Member Avatar
[ * ]
((Joshua Doyle, BLU3, Start))

"Y'know... when I said I wanted to be in a video game... this isn't what I had in mind."

Joshua had awoken to a storm of swears floating through the open door of his room from somewhere outside, but he had no interest in it at the time. If what he'd heard before about 'kill or be killed' was true, that angry voice might be the last he ever heard if he didn't find some way to defend himself.

Looking around, he finally spotted a backpack lying next to the bed he was on. He immediately jumped off and grabbed it, dumping the contents onto the mattress. Nutrition bars, crackers, bread, and jerky for food. Water and a single coke to drink. Map and compass, those should be useful. Flashlight, also useful. First aid kit, definitely a keeper. Condom, not so much. His interest was really piqued when he found the knife. Immediately he had flashes of the countless number of times he'd died to back stabs in his favorite video game. "Well, at least I know it's useful," he mumbled to himself, completely skipping over the manual. He wondered why there was a button on the handle, but decided it wasn't that important right now.

Finally, his eyes came to rest on the clothing. His bandana was the same color as the backpack, meaning he was on the blue team. Two shirts, one blue and one he didn't care about because it wasn't plain, and a pair of briefs. "Yeah.... no," he muttered, tossing them aside. He'd given up on briefs when he was five years old. Taking off his favorite red shirt in place of the blue one, he sighed. "Kinda wish I could've been on red... but oh well," he said, wrapping the bandana around his arm. When he had finally finished scoping out his belongings, he placed the knife in his pocket and everything else back into the pack.

Finally ready to head out and search for his teammates, he turned towards the door, but stopped when he spotted himself in the mirror. "So this is what becomes of Joshua Doyle, eh?" he thought, remembering how the past couple of days had gone. The excitement of playing a violent video game. The curiosity of someone at the door. The horror of the man's announcement. The resignation at the opening ceremony. And now, the thrill of the game once more... only this time, it was real.

After a few silent moments, Joshua broke his gaze from the mirror, heading out into the hall. The voice from earlier had quieted down, but Joshua hoped they hadn't gone too far - the more people he could find, the better, even if they weren't a teammate. He just hoped that if they weren't, they wouldn't put a bullet through his head the moment they noticed him. As he walked, he knocked on each door he passed, waiting a few seconds before moving on to the next.
SOTF-TV:
Joshua Doyle - WASP Injection Knife, 4/4 cartridges - Team Blue - Cruise Ship - Healthy

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Sidney adjusted her rabbit ears, and then her glasses.

She had to admit, this was fun. Not something she would wear on a regular basis, but fun. Her only wish was that the bandanna around her neck matched. It was a bright yellow, and didn't go with the black outfit that well. But eh, what can you do? She wasn't allowed to take it off or else she'd die, which was a bummer.

Well, enough of that. Sidney normally wasn't concerned with appearances, with this one sole occasion. Okay, now what?

The gun!

Sidney went to inspect the gun, and promptly found the manual. Time to read, then.

God, was this shit difficult to understand. "Pull the trigger and a bullet comes out." How much more did you need to fucking say?

Scoffing, Sidney threw the manual back in the bag, and soon starting packing up her old clothes and supplies.

Knock knock.

Knock knock.

Wait. She wasn't hearing things, was she?

Knock knock.

Knock knock.

It was getting closer.

KNOCK KNOCK.

Closer and closer...

Sidney grabbed the gun and tip toed towards the door. A competitor! Once again Sidney's mind had raced into competitive mode. Maybe a team mate. Or someone to fight. Someone for her to fight against. Fuck, this was a competition. Right. So time to shoot.

But oh. Was she nervous.

As she opened the door, gun in hand, she could see Joshua Doyle knocking on doors at random, and was currently at the door directly across from her. Joshua Doyle! She could remember him. What a nerd. It sounded hypocritical coming from her, but he was. He was a nerd and a know-it-all, from what she knew. Nerd nerd nerdy nerd. She was surprised he didn't wear a pocket protector or something. It would be hilarious, though.

She couldn't help but let out a chuckle, no longer feeling nervous. How could she be afraid of him? What was he going to do? Torture her? She was aware of torture on this show. Heck, she had used various clips of it to torment people online in the past. Bah, he wouldn't have the balls, though. He had a little temper, but he wouldn't be able to do something like that. She bet he could barely use a knife!

Pointing her gun as well as she could towards him, she spoke, her trademark smirk forming on her lips.

"Oh hey nerd-boy. Enjoying giving away where you are?"
Kami's Sidestories
Charlotte "Charlie" Pemberton- Female Student #??- "Um, hey... I know a lot about meat. How much do you want to cook yours?"

Felicia LaChapelle (SC)- Female Student #022- Attempting first-aid to the soundtrack of an Eminem song.
Miranda Millers (SC)- Female Student #024- Pranking people not quite to death with a tire iron

Quote:

Bake We'll just ask Elena to add a new area into the compound. "Siobhan's Cleavage" - The spaciously large cleavage of an overweight, promiscuous cheerleader who wants to go to Beauty School. THREADS ALLOWED: 8

02:41 Medic Why does the world hate my racist jackass--wait that speaks for itself.

Little Boy
Regular
[ *  *  * ]
[Pink Boy - Jonas Jeffries' START]

Jonas made his way down the narrow hallway, the MAC-10 shaking in his sweaty hands. He'd woken a few minutes before, twitching and shaking, waves of panic shooting through his body, worse than anything he'd felt before. He didn't have an cigarettes. He'd been picked up for SotF TV.

Shit was real now. And if there was one thing he wasn't it was real. No, Jonas wasn't meant for this, he wasn't meant for ANYTHING. He just wanted to go his way in peace, not get shot up in some drive-by. This was why he couldn't have nice things.

He hadn't bothered to read the entire manual, mostly just skim the thing. He'd seen guns before, kids at his school, kids on the block. He'd never carried and he'd never fired, but shit, how hard could it be? He remembered the safety, a clip was already loaded. If he could fucking hit something, he'd be fine. Just had to point and shoot, it wasn't personal. It was either them or him. Him and the rest of the Pink Team.

The producers had to have been fucking with him. White Boy out of Detroit? He must be the school bitch. Put him on the pink team. Hardy fucking har, he wasn't laughing. The Heart Bandanna looked ridiculous tied around his neck, but then again, he had a MAC-10. No one would be laughing for long.

Fuckin' fuck shit. Who else got picked..? Calm, calm down, don't panic, that's bad, you know how you are when you panic...

He had no clue. Jonas had been "sick" the day of the SotF picks. He'd spent the day at the local mall, coming home late to find a SWAT team in his yard. For a second he was sure his Mom had snapped, put a hit out on him or something crazy. He'd nearly wet himself when one of the SWAT Officers shoved a shotgun in his face, informed him he'd been picked for the latest Season of SotF: TV.

Jonas had whined like a little bitch all the way to the meet up spot. Why him? There were countless psychopaths at school, stupid whores and kids who'd make quite a show. Not him, he was different. The Jeffries weren't made for TV, and they'd made one hell of a mistake throwing him into the mix.

He prayed to God they hadn't grabbed Panya.

"Yo?"

The ship was pretty much empty. Decked out, golden fucking toilet seats... But empty. He hadn't seen anyone since waking up, and that was the way he liked it.

Stay calm. Stay calm, stay calm, calm, calm, just- just find the others, people on your team, the Pink Team, yeah, we'll just- yeah, just find them, they'll probably have killed everyone by now. They said the Green Team, they were the shit team, not Pink. See? I CAN DO THIS. Just find Pink Team. Have them slaughter the rest of these bitches for you, yeah, then go home, make a million, snort cocaine, yeah, they'll want a book deal- fuck'em make my life a movie, that'd be awesome yeah yeah, stay calm, I'm calm, what am I talking about of course I'm calm! Calm calm calm, no panicking here, I'm barely shaking, see? Now I'm talking to myse-

There was banging. Jonas stopped, looking around, searching for the source of the noise. It wasn't on the same deck... Above him? He raised the gun up towards the ceiling. Above him. Someone was fucking about, directly above him, in a cabin maybe.

No, not good not good no no no!

He sprinted towards the end of the hall, bursting into a stairwell. Was it his team? Was it the enemy? Was it Panya? He had to know. He just had to. Jonas took the stairs two steps at a time, gripping the UZI tight in his right hand. He knew the game, he'd seen clips, it was all some kids liked to talk about. Now he hand a chance to live it. He just needed to find that noise, figure out a strategy, find his team, find - find. No. He needed to stop. STOP. STOP PANICKING. That was what he needed to do, first and foremost. That and figuring out what exactly that banging noise was, because it was driving him crazy.

He'd lucked out and pulled a great gun, and he was more than capable of using it. Pull the trigger, bullets come out. That was all there was, right?

Right?

Jonas twitched.
Quote:

17:24CluevaraYaaay drugs.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Spoiler: click to toggle

Kagetenshi
Member Avatar
[ * ]
"Oh, hey the-"

Joshua turned when he heard someone address him, only to find himself face to face with the barrel of a gun.

"Enjoying giving away where you are?"

"I... that... uhh..." Joshua stammered, quickly trying to think of a way out. The girl's face was partially hidden behind the shiny piece of death metal staring him in the eyes, but he wasn't focused on who it was. He was more focused on getting her to lower her weapon peacefully.

'Of all the things that could happen, I get a playboy bunny aiming a pistol at my brain. Wonderful'

His eyes darted around as he stammered, but couldn't find anything of use. Finally, they came to rest on the ears resting on her head. "...Is that a bunny costume?" he finally asked, hoping she was more of a talker than a killer. If he could keep her talking, maybe he could find a way to live. His thoughts flicked towards the knife in his pocket, but two thoughts kept him from using it. The first was having heard the saying 'Never bring a knife to a gun fight' way too much, and the other was the fear of seeing what his own brain looked like should he make any sudden movements.
SOTF-TV:
Joshua Doyle - WASP Injection Knife, 4/4 cartridges - Team Blue - Cruise Ship - Healthy

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
The reaction was pretty predictable.

Turn around, stammer, act scared. Pre-fucking-dictable. It was kind of hilarious, actually!

He kept trying to talk to her, but couldn't manage. The smirk stayed on Sidney's face all the while. She could just kill him right now! But she wasn't going to do that, at least not right now.

Now what?

Oh hell, this was too fun. She was scaring the piss out of him! He was being scared of a fucking rabbit. This was hilarious shit. Oh no! A rabbit! She might like carrots or something! Good eyesight is horrifying! Or Easter Eggs! Oh no not the Easter Eggs PLEASE NOT THE EASTER EGGS!

People like Joshua, or Smythe, or motherfucking Andross, or even occasionally like Mad Conner, they were always fun to screw with. Heck, it was kind of hilarious to see their reactions after their mind had been fucked with. No, she couldn't kill him, he was much too fun!

And eventually he decided to focus on one specific detail.

The bunny costume.

Sidney couldn't help but chuckle again.

"No, Einstein. It's a full set of knight's armor. Seriously, how the fuck does it look like a bunny outfit?" she replied, her smirk still remaining.

Maybe she could enjoy herself here after all. Could she kill? Maybe, she wasn't sure. But oh god, seeing Joshua scared of a girl in a Playboy Bunny costume was priceless.

Although she didn't put the gun down, she still had no designs to kill him. She just wanted to screw around with him, like she did everyone else back home.

And suddenly, noises from the other end of the hall. Like someone was bounding up some steps.

Sidney sighed, her smirk fading. So more people? God, she hoped they were as entertaining as him. But if they were someone stronger, she was screwed unless they were on her team, that was sure.

Where the hell were they, anyways, and just how many people were here? It had that odd feeling, like it wasn't steady or something. But the floor wasn't moving. That would be ridiculous. Maybe every single fucking person in the game was here. That would be kind of silly, really.
Kami's Sidestories

Quote:

Fenrir
Member Avatar
Biting The Hand That Feeds
[ *  *  *  * ]
(TV Debut of Vincent Sullivan. This place is getting crowded)

There was a quite fancy, quite expensive looking chandelier hanging from the ceiling above his head when he opened his eyes. His back was flat against something hard but with a soft covering and his legs dangled over the edge of whatever he was on. His head was fuzzy, a dull ache spreading out from its centre and he had no idea where he was even though he was sure he hadn’t done any drinking the night before. How many times had this happened before?

Surprisingly, never. Which was why Vincent was more than a little worried and confused right now. Sitting upright slowly so that he could get a better look around, the first thing he noticed was that he was sitting on a table in the middle of a dining room, or maybe a restaurant. The second thing he noticed was the orange bandana that fell from his chest into his lap when he sat up. His tired mind slowly bringing the relevant memories forward and making the connections he reached up to his neck where, of course, his fingers landed on the cold metal of his collar and froze.

All at once the memories came back; arriving home to find armed SWAT already waiting for him, his father looking surprisingly worried about the whole thing, sitting in the studio with fifty or sixty other kids his age while and way too fucking cheery announcer told them stuff they already knew. Except the team stuff, that was a new twist and it explained the bandana at least. Orange wasn’t really his colour but neither was blood red, so he tied the cloth around his right bicep before the time limit ran out and he found himself without a neck.

Next he needed to find out what he had to work with so, grabbing what was presumably his pack from an adjacent table he opened it up. Rations, compass, clothes – more damn orange – everything you would expect and more. A condom? Seriously? Who would actually try and get laid in a situation like this. He pocketed it.

Then it got a little weird. Near the bottom, underneath the regular spare clothing were a slightly flattened cowboy hat and a pair of leather chaps; one part of him really hoped they weren’t his weapon and the other part of him wondered that if they weren’t what were they doing there?

Putting these items aside with a mental note to bury them deep at the bottom of his pack when he was done Vincent finally found his weapon, a Digital Camera. Nice make, good quality, expensive, as good as useless in this situation. Then again, blinding flash, ability to zoom in on what you’re looking at, probably a few other things if he read the accompanying instruction booklet and put his mind to it.

Even so, he needed something more direct, something deadly. Looking around the room his eyes settled on the table he was currently leaning again, or more precisely the place settings on top of it. No knifes, forks or cutlery of any kind of plenty of large, fancy ceramic plates. Lifting one up he smashed the thing against the table’s surface till it broke into several large pieces, picking up the longest, sharpest, most knife like one and made a few practice stabs with it. Not quite as good as an actual knife and likely to break of inside someone the first time he used it, but hopefully one would be enough to get his a decent weapon to replace it with.

On further consideration he picked up two more suitable sharps and stuffed them in his other pockets as well, just in case. Then, gathering up his repacked bag and taking his camera in hand, Vincent left the dining room/restaurant and headed off to search the rest of… wherever it was he was.
Edited by Fenrir, Apr 19 2011, 09:07 PM.
Program V3 Prologue
Michael Bair - Proud to be an American
Quote: N/A
Weapon: Brass Knuckles, Heckler & Koch FABARM FP6 Entry

The Departed

Little Boy
Regular
[ *  *  * ]
Jonas took a step toward the stairwell door, gulping loudly, clearing his throat. He threw his pack on the ground, reaching out with his shaking hand, tugging on the door handle.

Stuck.

He yanked on it again.

Still wouldn't give.

What the fuck!

Jonas breathed through his nose, walking in a small circle in a bid to focus and calm down. So the door wouldn't open. Not good. The first step in his brilliant survival plan, and it was already in flames. People were on the other side, and if he waited any longer he was liable to put them down as psychopaths, just waiting to chop him up...

What if they AREPSYCHOPATHSWAITINGTOCHOPMEUP.

No, no no that wouldn't do at all. He couldn't start thinking the worst, because there was no telling what he would come up with after that. Jonas backed up, taking a deep breath. And then it hit him.

No hinges. He was yanking the door the wrong way.

Jonas' shoulders slumped and he hung his head low. He could have hit himself. It had been what? An hour since waking up, and he'd already proved to be cracking under the pressure. It wasn't a good sign to be sure. He reached up, adjusting the pink bandanna on his head.

Fuckit. Fuckit, fuckit, people are here, if I don't do something, they'll leave, and then I'll NEVER find my team! And- and if they're not on my team? I shoot them. I shoot them, bam bam bam, one person out of the game, one step closer to getting home! Right? Easy. I don't even have to look- yeah, like- Boyz n the Hood, AK drive-by... An UZI is kinda like an AK, right? Pretty much the same thing.

Jonas braced himself, gritting his teeth together, one last shiver passing down his spine, Mac-10 at his side.

Okay... GO!

WHAM.

Jonas ran full force into the door, screaming out a war cry. The door gave way and Jonas went tumbling out into the hallway, landing face first on the floor. He yelped in pain, struggling to his feet, pointing the Mac-10 down the hallway. His blood ran cold. Two people, not one, a boy and a girl dressed in a very revealing outfit. Jonas twitched, cocking his head to the side. Two kids he didn't recognize. The girl wore a Yellow Bandanna and carried a gun. The boy, a blue bandanna. Jonas paused for a moment, his eyes wide, alternating between pointing the gun between the two, his mouth flapping open and shut.

AWWWWWFUCK. This- this was a bad idea. At... At least I'm not a pussy?

"Fuh- Freeze!" He called out finally, his voice high-pitched and comical. "I'm from Detroit! I know how to use this!"
Quote:

Posted ImagePosted Image

decoy73
Regular
[ *  *  * ]
((Start of Green Student #2 - David Myerez. And yes, it's getting even more crowded.))

David Myerez awoke with a start to a litany of cuss words, the same way he had fallen asleep: sitting down. He looked around as the memories came back to him, slowly but steadily to one conclusion: he had been chosen for SOTF-TV.

"Fuck." That word was commonly uttered upon waking up on the show, but David's tone suggested something ... optimistic. He was slightly afraid of death, to put it mildly. He'd always watched the show to get used to the idea again, and now, he was facing death head on.

He looked around. Directly in front of him was a wheel, as if he was on a ship or something. As he looked to the floor on his right, he saw the unmarked blue pack leaning on the chair beside him, slightly unzipped to reveal a handle. He unzipped the bag further to reveal a sword - specifically it was a gladius, with a blade about two feet long, although David didn't really know that. All he saw was a sword.

Going further through the bag, David noted the food, drink, map, compass, condom, and the ...

"... These mentors are the pick of the crop. They'll definitely increase your chances of survival, except for the poor saps on the Green Team."

The shirt and bandana were green. If Patrick was to be trusted, then his mentor was a shitbag, and he was going to have to kill to leave on his own, or hope that somebody got a better weapon.

David tied the bandana to one of his belt loops, and took out the final item, which was itself in a bag, which he unzipped to reveal ...

A tuxedo. White shirt, and everything else - jacket, vest, tie, were black. As if he was going to Prom. David just shook his head and placed all the items, bandana and sword excluded, back into his bag, which he threw onto his back before clutching his sword in his right hand.

He walked out of the room, onto the deck of a cruise ship. The tropical sun was beating down on the lido deck, where rows of deck chairs came for him. He smiled at the sight.

"Nice."

"Fuh- Freeze I'm from Detroit! I know how to use this!" His delight at the location was broken upon hearing a voice behind him. David turned around, hoping that it was a teammate. He slowly walked back into the cabin and into a hallway, towards where he thought the noise was coming from.

After about a minute, he hadn't found any noise, but in front of him was a guy - red hair, short, skinny. He couldn't see any bandana on him too clearly, so he decided to approach the guy.

"Hey, have you seen anyone else around here?" That was when he noticed the two people inside the room - a guy and a girl. While the outfit wasn't familiar (Who dresses up like a Playboy Bunny?), the glasses and the hair were a dead giveaway.

"Sidney. You're looking quite nice today." David let out a smile. At least he had one friend right now. Then he noticed the yellow bandana on her head as well as the gun she was holding and quickly turned his attention to the tall guy in the blue T-shirt and blue bandana.

"Hey, Josh. Funny meeting you here." Keep your eyes off the gun, just keep your eyes off the gun and everything will be fine.
Second Chances 2
Male Student #18: Zubin Wadia Status: ACTIVE; Weapon: Franchi SPAS-12
Female Student #32: Sarah Miller Status: ACTIVE; Weapon: The Complete Works of H.P. Lovecraft Hardback Edition

Previous Characters

Kagetenshi
Member Avatar
[ * ]
"...Another one?"

Before Joshua could respond to the girl's sarcastic comment, the sound of rattling had come from a nearby stairwell. After a few moments, a boy he didn't recognize burst out, diving headfirst onto the floor. Joshua would've laughed a bit, if the boy hadn't been pointing yet another gun at him.

"Fuh- Freeze! I'm from Detroit! I know how to use this!"

"A-alright, alright, I'm unarmed, now will people please stop pointing guns at my head?" Joshua said, his voice raising and shaking a bit as he threw his hands into the air. After another moment, however, yet another person made his way into the crowd. At first he seemed oblivious to the situation, but once he noticed the deadly instrument in Sidney's hand, he turned to Joshua.

"Hey, Josh. Funny meeting you here."

"Hey David... welcome to the party," Joshua said, letting out a dry and obviously forced chuckle. He managed to note the difference in all of their bandanas - He was blue, Sidney was yellow, David was green, and the crazy Detroit boy was pink. Afraid this was soon going to turn into a blood bath, he decided to keep his mouth shut for now and try to find a chance to run like hell.
Edited by Kagetenshi, Apr 20 2011, 02:52 PM.
SOTF-TV:

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
And suddenly hell broke loose.

Sidney jumped as the noises changed. Slamming noises came from the door at the end of the hall for a couple of seconds, before finally opening to reveal...

Someone she didn't know? Someone from the other school, she guessed. They had kidnapped- er, VOLUNTEERED another school into participating, after all. In any case, he had fallen onto the ground screaming and waving his gun around.

And as if he was trying to confirm that he was from another school, he continued to scream that he was from Detroit and he apparently knew how to use it. Did he? She didn't know much about guns, but you don't wave them around like a maniac like that, do you?

But the bandanna... although hers was yellow and Josh's was blue... she couldn't help but notice as the Detroit guy screamed and waved a gun around.

Jesus Christ. That had to be the gayest thing she had ever seen in her life. Bright pink with a heart. She wasn't sure how it could be any more gay. Maybe if he dressed up as Marilyn Monroe and rode a unicorn through the clouds while singing lyrics to musical theater, maybe then that would be even more gay. Maybe. Even though she knew that he didn't actually choose to wear it, it still stuck out to her.

But oh god, was he spastic. Still made her jump, though.

Oh hell, how could she be scared of the guy with the fucking pink bandanna? Her heart was racing, sure, but he wasn't THAT frightening. He seemed more like a scared housewife trying desperately to sweep away mice with a broom.

She could help but raise an eyebrow, another smile forming. But to be honest, it was a nervous one. He had a fucking Uzi, after all. That, in its own way, was horrifying. He seemed pretty nervous, after all.

Wait a second...

DAVID?!

Yes, David was here. That was both good and bad in many different ways. First off, he was here, wherever the hell this was, and on the game. Second, there was a chance that he wasn't on her team, and would decide to pop a cap in her ass. Sure, they were friends, but... well, it was a typical type of friendship one would have with Sidney Rice. But he could be a help, even if he wasn't... right? Maybe if he was on another team, maybe they could make the teams have an alliance or something and bust the competition. That would be awesome.

But oh David. Walking up to the crazy Detroit guy with an Uzi and asking him what's going on? He must either have a lot of balls or the gas did something to him.

And suddenly, he noticed her.

"Oh... hey Dave. Don't... don't mind me. I think I'm in Crazy Asshole and Nerd Land right now", she replied back as calmly as she could try to make herself look given the situation, looking back and forth between Joshua and whoever that Detroit fuckhead was. Whoever, she did give off a small tinge of fear in her voice.

She suddenly realized that both Crazy Asshole and David had walked in on her pulling a gun on a nerd while dressed as a Playboy Bunny. Well, that wasn't awkward. No sir. No crazy rabbits shooting at people. Heck, David even commented on the rabbit outfit! So, Sidney lowered the gun. Josh was screaming not to point guns at his head anyways. There wasn't much she could really do about the rabbit costume, at least right now. But as least Crazy Asshole could at least calm the fuck down a bit?

Sidney sighed again. Well, let's talk to the Detroit guy, right? Maybe.

But what?

He was spazzing out, that was certain.

Gah. Nothing was coming out. He should just... god, she didn't know, put down the goddamn gun?
Kami's Sidestories

Quote:

Fenrir
Member Avatar
Biting The Hand That Feeds
[ *  *  *  * ]
(OOC: Just to complete the clusterfuck developing, here comes Vincent, bringing a camera to a gun/knife/sword fight. Sorry if this messes up the post order but there doesn’t seem to be one right now)

Any thoughts Vincent might have had about being alone on this ship – a quick look out a window had told him where he was – were soon dispelled as he heard a loud crash and a lot of voices coming from the open stairwell ahead of him. No gunshots yet though, or screams, which could only mean that a fight hadn’t started yet if one was going to.

Creeping up the stairs as stealthily as a guy his size could manage, Vincent approached the floor where all the noises were coming from and stumbled into a very unusual scene. Looking straight down the hall on the other side of the door he spotted three kids he didn’t recognise all carrying various deadly weapons – knife, sword, gun – and one of which was dressed up like the playboy bunny. Either that was her equivalent of the cowboy gear he got or this was a very strange girl. Well, she was still wearing the stuff so I guess she was weird either way.

More pressingly, directly in front of him and standing with his back to him and his weapon pointed at the three other kids was someone Vincent actually recognised, in the sense that he knew he was a Detroit kid like himself. John, Jonas, Jeffry? Whatever he name was he was pointing a very dangerous sub-machine gun down the corridor at the three others, or was a least trying to with his shaky hands, having apparently gotten the drop on them. And now Vincent had the drop on him, excellent.

Pulling a particularly large shard of dinner plate out of his pocket Vincent walked up behind the boy a quietly as he could, the major height different between the two becoming more apparent with each step, stopping about three steps behind the guy; close enough to grab the kid should he need to and far back enough to hopefully dive back through the door should things go bad. Hopefully if he did mess up the girl with the gun would take this guy out before he managed to turn and shoot him.

“Hey kid, why don’t you put the gun down before you hurt yourself?”
Program V3 Prologue
Michael Bair - Proud to be an American
Quote: N/A
Weapon: Brass Knuckles, Heckler & Koch FABARM FP6 Entry

The Departed

Little Boy
Regular
[ *  *  * ]
Jonas continued swinging the gun around, his unease increasing with every passing second. Three of them, not two like he'd originally guessed. Evidently there was another boy, maybe off in a side room or something. He couldn't be bothered to look, especially with the playboy bunny sporting a piece, aiming it at the back of another boy's head. Jonas gave a nervous chuckle, taking a step back, rethinking the situation.

He had no idea who they were. ANY of them. He knew there was another school selected, but he'd expected to drop into the company of others, at least someone he knew on a first name basis. No such luck. Three kids, all strangers. And his gun, impressive as it was, meant nothing with a well placed pistol shot.

No, things did not look good. And when things didn't look good, Jonas got nervous.

Bad idea. Bad idea. No, no, fuck- Jonas what've you done? Think, think, everyone has guns, not just you. You're not invincible, no- n- no, that girl, she could just turn and pop me in the forehead- no, no no bad thoughts, get- thoughts straight, okay, you got what you came for, they're all- let's just assume they're all bad guys, even the guy you don't know? Okay, what's next? Run. Yes. Good idea.

Jonas gulped, craning his neck once more down the hall, trying to spot whoever the fuck this third person was.

"Ohkay look- uh- I thought- Well, I was hoping you all- Okay. Everything, everything is in order. Yes. I'ma.. just gonna, just gonna back up okay? Leave you all, to your- yeah, business. Whatever."

Jonas took a step back toward the staircase, gesturing towards the gun, currently pointed towards the Blue Team Members head.

Okay. Came, saw, didn't conquer, but fuckit, close enough. Door's like, right behind me. A step, one, two, yeah. Okay. Whew. Fuck. Gotta find some buddies. This- terrible idea, TERRIBLE. Could've ended in-

“Hey kid, why don’t you put the gun down before you hurt yourself?”

Although he didn't know it just yet, Vincent Sullivan had just committed an unforgivable sin concerning Jonas Jeffries.

Jonas wasn't a calm boy. He was smart when he worked at it, a little clumsy, a little strange, MORE than a little whiny... He could be trusted to steal most anything from the local convenience stores, and more often then not try to sell it back to you at half-price, greedy little bastard he was. He wasn't some scrub, trying to be a banger with his pants around his knees. He was white and he was weak, but Jonas at least knew his place in the Detroit 'burbs.

But above all else, Jonas was NOT a calm boy. Nearly everyone at Detroit Central knew what would happen if they were to pop up behind Jonas Jeffries. Intentional or not, it didn't matter. Jonas was a twitchy one, nervous and when shocked, could jump as high as any NBA Star. He was downright spastic. It was a rule of thumb to signal Jonas before approaching, if only to stop him from panicking and yelping at the top of his lungs.

To put it in simple terms, thou shalt not scare the twitchy white boy. And like all unforgivable sins, there were terrible consequences.

The second Jonas heard the voice behind him, he screamed, sure that he'd just stumbled into some convoluted trap. Jonas bounced up into the air, his eyes wide with fright, his face as white as a sheet. This alone would have been a comical sight, had it not been for the fact Jonas didn't know the number one rule when it came to guns-

Trigger. Discipline.

Jonas' finger slipped down below the guard, and the UZI seemed to explode in his hands.

"NO NO NOOOOO!"

BANG. BANG. BANG. BANG. BANG.

Jonas screamed louder, the recoil stronger than anything he'd expected. The small boy launched backwards through the stairwell door, and would have kept going had it not been for Vincent, standing behind him. Bouncing off Vincent he stumbled, the UZI rounds tracing their way up the hallway wall, around the strange girl in the bunny suit and her would be victim, blowing out a light fixture and plunging a section of the hallway into darkness, peppering the room doors with bullet holes. Through it all, Jonas continued his panicked screams, distant and muffled beneath the noise of the UZI.

Jonas couldn't get very far, firing a MAC-10 on full auto. It wasn't like in the movies, him running down the hall, blasting bad guys left and right. Jonas could barely keep a grip on the weapon, and it seemed to lead him more than the other way around. Jonas barely managed to take a step away from Vincent and the door before he stumbled again, falling left, the recoil of the gun seeming to push him into the hard floor.

Jonas was aware of screaming, but he couldn't care less about other people. He barely knew what the hell had happened. It seemed like a lifetime ago, him waking up in a small room, examining the contents of his pack... It had all turned to shit so quickly, so fast, it was hard to keep up.

Jonas had no idea if the others were firing back, but he knew he wasn't hitting much of anything, laying on the floor, peppering the ceiling and walls with rounds. He screamed at himself mentally to stop before he wasted the entire clip. The only problem was, he wasn't sure HOW exactly. The gun was so volatile, and his finger seemed glued to the trigger, how in the hell, was he supposed to stop?

THROW IT! THROW IT AT THE WALL OR SOMETHING!

In retrospect, Jonas would realize what a stupid plan it was. But being all he had, and he went for it. Twisting on the floor to his left, Jonas released the MAC-10, sending it flying into the hallway wall, a few feet from Jonas. The gun thudded harmlessly against the wall, falling to the ground with a disappointing clack noise.

It went quiet. And then, Jonas realized what he had done.

O-o-oh. Oh shit. OH SHIT.

He'd committed a terrible error, throwing his weapon towards the opposition. He wasted little time. Hefting his pack over his back, Jonas scrambled down the destroyed hallway towards his dropped gun, his heart pounding in his chest. The air was thick with smoke and debris, and he coughed, still shaking from what had just happened.

Why me? OH GOD, why me?!
Edited by Little Boy, Apr 20 2011, 10:28 PM.
Quote:

Posted ImagePosted Image

decoy73
Regular
[ *  *  * ]
"Hey David... welcome to the party." Josh laughed as he looked around.

"Oh... hey Dave. Don't... don't mind me. I think I'm in Crazy Asshole and Nerd Land right now." Sidney was slightly afraid, what with a collar around her neck, and the other guy (whose bandana was not yellow, blue, or pink), holding what seemed to be a gun on her, which he just noticed.

"Ohkay look- uh- I thought- Well, I was hoping you all- Okay. Everything, everything is in order. Yes. I'ma.. just gonna, just gonna back up okay? Leave you all, to your- yeah, business. Whatever." Pink Boy backed away, and David sighed in relief.

“Hey kid, why don’t you put the gun down before you hurt yourself?” A big guy appeared, asking Pink Boy to drop his gun, catching him off guard. Pink Boy jumped, screamed and ...

"SHIT!" David dived for the floor as Pink Boy started to fill the air with lead. Luckily, Pink Boy wasn't aiming for David, or even at all, so David was easily able to get out of the way.

Clack. Clack. David looked in the direction of the noise. Pink Boy had let go of the gun. David didn't even think about what he was to do next.

David got up from the floor, moving as fast as he could, reaching for the gun with his left hand. No way was Pink Boy getting his hands on that gun again ...
Second Chances 2
Male Student #18: Zubin Wadia Status: ACTIVE; Weapon: Franchi SPAS-12
Female Student #32: Sarah Miller Status: ACTIVE; Weapon: The Complete Works of H.P. Lovecraft Hardback Edition

Previous Characters

Kagetenshi
Member Avatar
[ * ]
"Thank you... now, can we talk about thi- SHIT!"

Joshua was relieved that Sidney had finally taken the gun out of his face, but before he could even finish a sentence, disaster struck. Apparently another person had snuck up behind the other one with a gun, and set him into a frenzy of gunfire. On instinct, Joshua quickly dove for the ground, his arm wrapping around Sidney's waist as he pulled her down too.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" he yelled, barely able to hear his own voice over the sounds of the Uzi. When the last shot was fired, Joshua raised his head just enough to watch the gun fly into the wall, both the crazy boy and David diving for it. However, his concern wasn't on who held the gun; he was more interested in getting out before it was fired again.

"You should probably follow me," Joshua whispered to Sidney, before standing up and sprinting towards the other end of the hallway, away from the group. He found a path that lead out to the deck, where he finally realized that they were on a ship. Looking around, he found the ramp leading to land, and started making his way towards it.

As he ran, the reality of the situation finally struck him. That was live gunfire, nothing like what he had experienced in his games. This really was a fight for survival, and he was caught up in the middle of it. As he realized this, he started wondering why he had offered to help the girl that only moments before had a pistol aimed between his eyes.

'This is a fight to the death.'
'They're not teammates.'
'I have to kill to survive.'

'But I can't bear to watch them die...'

In his mind, an image of Sidney with a bullet hole in her head appeared. Then an image of David with a slash all the way across his stomach. He had finally reached the ramp, but suddenly had the urge to lean over the railing and puke. He imagined the kid from Detroit lying in a pool of blood. The one that had surprised him beaten to death with a blunt object. The contents of Joshua's stomach flew out and became one with the ocean.

Video games are one thing... but to force real people to kill each other... these people are sick.'

'I need to find my teammates... before I end up like that.'

An image of himself, his own knife sticking out of his chest.

Joshua ran as fast as his legs could carry him down the ramp.

((Joshua Doyle continued elsewhere))
SOTF-TV:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Cruise Ship · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.