Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Locked Topic
  • Pages:
...Brings Mae Flowers; Mae's debut! Open thread, y'all
Topic Started: Apr 19 2011, 02:45 AM (1,686 Views)
peregrineink
Member Avatar
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
(GLD1 Mae St. Clair start.)

Mae dreamt about when she was chosen.

The SWAT team looked imposing as they stood at the front of her English class. Mae gripped the cell phone in her lap as she watched the well dressed executive listed off names.

"Mom," she texted. "SOTF-TV is here. They're picking people from my class."

She could hear the gasps of surprise as people were called to the front, and then it happened.

"Mae St. Clair."

"I was chosen." She sent that text along. She felt light as she stood to join the front of the class. The small group of students who were also picked. It was as though she was filled with helium, she felt so light.

She felt her phone vibrate in her hand. She looked down.

Make us proud. Her mother replied.

She opened her eyes to see lush green, leaves larger than her head dipped sumptuously towards the ground. She rolled onto her stomach to touch one. it was shiny, smooth. She liked the feeling of them. Her mind was still muddled from the gas, of course, that part had been terrifying. The choking. The strangeness.

Wrapped around her wrist was a bandana of gold. She petted it lightly, a strange smile playing on her face. Mae raised her eyes to look around, nothing but tropical green until- there! A small camera winked out at her from a nearby bush. She stared at it for a moment. Then she went to her pack.

Rations, a can of coke, and some other things. She went through her pack with clinical detachment, until she saw it. The long tubular object that could only be a sword. She pulled it out. The scabbard (did you call it that on a sword such as this?) was utterly beautiful. A deep honey gold wood with a stylized dragon etched into the surface. She stroked it lightly. Wow. Gripping the handle, she slowly slid the katana out of its sheath. It gleamed brightly in the humid air. Oh. Oh my.

Gently laying the katana at her side, she turned back to the pack. There was some sort of silly t-shirt, and then she saw it. The gold glimmered much like her bandana, but less so. She grabbed the fabric and pulled it out. There wasn't much to it as far as Mae could tell. At first the configuration of fabric baffled her, until she noticed one long, drooping sleeve here, a sort of criss crossing kimono-like effect there. It was a geisha costume. Well, maybe, it was rather short. Lacquered chopsticks fell into her lap as she unfolded it. She gave the camera a sort of "really?" look, but then smiled.

Well, if that's how it was going to be played. She'd play.

Mae got to her feet, taking the hem of her modest green shirt and lifting it over her head. She turned away from the camera as though teasing, giving the audience a glimpse of pale white flesh but nothing more. She dropped the shirt to the ground. The costume fit easily over her head and settled quite normally around her slight curves. She cleared her throat and bent over to take off her jeans. She would have to wear her normal shoes, but that was fine. Her hair slid over her shoulders like a waterfall as she eased her pants down around her ankles.

If they wanted a show, Mae would give them a show.
-PeregrineInk

Honoring the glorious dead:
F26: Maddie Harris: Resident artist.- Seven Unveiled Masterpieces- Death by carelessness
YLW5:Jake Langston:Just a nice guy-No kills- Death by misunderstanding
GLD1:Mae St. Clair -One half of the Golden Couple- One and a half kills- Death by loss of hope
M18: Brian Larke: A horrible human being.- Two kills- Death by just desserts.
Offline Profile Goto Top

FrozenSmoke
Member Avatar
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
(( Zachariah Johnston, 13A - Start ))

Zach opened his eyes. His vision was blurred, his head hurt, but his mind was firing on all cylinders.

He recalled stats, figures, charts and graphs. Every little nugget of information he had pieced together. He put them together in his mind, forming a picture.

It was a very dark picture.

He had, according to the stats, which he trusted with his life, three days to live. That was the first wave of kills, where the players made their impacts and the easy outs - Like him - fell.

3 Days.

72 Hours.

4320 Minuites

259200 Seconds. 259199.

He was going to make each and every minuite count. He decided that.

But, self preservation first. What weapon had he been given? He pulled the bag towards him and put his hand in, a thankful smile dawning on his face as he felt metal. He had a gun. He pulled his gun out slowly, unsure if it was load-

Oh. His "gun" was a wrench. It was heavy though, that was good. A bludgeon. He hefted it up and swung it experimentally.

*THWACK*

The wrench collided with the tree, sending a painful jolt up his arm. He still couldnt make out how much damadge he had done, his vision was still blurry. Oh crap, where were his glasses?

Shit, Shit, Shit.

He was fucked if he couldnt see properly. So completely fucked. He spotted a lump of black on the floor and lunged for it.

Thank god, he had his glasses.

He placed them on his head, and spotted movement a few meters ahead of him. He grabbed the wrench and held it infront of him.

"Hey! Come out of there! .... Slowly!" He said, trying his best to sound intimidating, but his voice was jumpy, and he was shaking. He was terrified. If that figure had a gun and chose fight instead of flight, he was fucked, plain and simple.

He clutched the cold metal in his hands tighter, his knuckles whitening.
SOTF-TV 1

PV3 (UK Edition)

-------------

Constructive Critism is always welcome! - I'm returning from a VERY long hiatus
Offline Profile Goto Top

peregrineink
Member Avatar
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
Mae shoved her jeans and t-shirt back into her bag. The outfit was...certainly an outfit. She looked down at herself, noting the slit that went up the thigh, she twisted her hair into a bun and stuck the chopsticks in. Were they going for some Japanese thing? The effect of the outfit was like some sort of Asian stew of references. The top of the outfit was a little big, it hung off one bare shoulder. Such things could not be helped.

She heard a rustling in the trees and lunged for her katana. She didn't unsheath it because really, would it matter if the other person had a gun? Her heart pounded as she heard a voice call "Hey! Come out of there....slowly!"
I am going to be raped and murdered, she thought placidly. And I will be wearing this ridiculous costume.

She gripped her katana tighter as she slowly walked out of bushes. Standing there like some sort of angel from God, was Zach. Relief almost took her breath away as he stood there holding not a range weapon but some sort of wrench. If she stayed far enough away he could not hurt her.

Would he hurt her? She allowed her face to relax into a tightly controlled smile. Zach could never hurt her, Zach loved her.

Zach wasn't wearing a gold bandanna though, Zach wasn't on her team. This could be a problem. She also now felt incredibly silly wearing her costume when Zach was clearly in street clothes. The whole thing just seemed a little excessive now.

"Zach?" She made her voice tremble just a little bit. It was still surprising to her, how comfortable she was with all of this. She was on TV, she was now a character.

Playing a character was what Mae knew best.

-PeregrineInk

F26: Maddie Harris: Resident artist.- Seven Unveiled Masterpieces- Death by carelessness
GLD1:Mae St. Clair -One half of the Golden Couple- One and a half kills- Death by loss of hope
Offline Profile Goto Top

FrozenSmoke
Member Avatar
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
As the figure approached, he readied himself for to run for his life.

He swallowed the lump in his throat, expecting to feel the impact of bullets any second.

"Zach?"

That voice. It was fammiliar. Warm and caring, but somehow powerful. And yet, shaking with fear and aprehension. He wondered what was scaring her? Was he scaring her? He hoped he wasnt. He wasnt the bad guy here. He wasnt playing...

Yet.

He would have to though, wouldnt he? He would have to kill to leave. Could he do it? He'd always told himself that he was cold. Dettached. Heartless. Could he kill Jake? Shawn? S-

The figure was Mae. And she was wearing a rather revealing outfit. His jaw slackened, and his grip on his weapon loosened quite a bit. No way did she come into school wearing that. He would've noticed.

She'd gone straight into the fanservice kit? Small blessings, gotta love the small blessings.

A bandanna was displayed rather prominently on her person, and it was, rather fittingly, golden. He hadnt checked what team he was on. But, priorities.

First of all, breathing. He gasped, more in wonder than shock.

Secondly, manners. He tore his gaze from her body and blinked rapidly, hoping she didnt notice the effect she was having on his body.

Thirdly, Say something!

"Wow... Mae?" He asked.

Okay, could've been better, but It'd do. He lowered the bludgeon slowly.

Maybe, just maybe, his picture was getting better. With a partner, he would go further. Just please dont let her be mad at me. Or crazy.
SOTF-TV 1

PV3 (UK Edition)

-------------

Offline Profile Goto Top

peregrineink
Member Avatar
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
Now Mae really felt silly. Why had she put the silly costume on? It seemed like a good idea at the time, and now it was just ridiculous. She cleared her throat quietly and indicated her katana.

"I uh...I guess it's a theme," she explained. "I got this, and I guess the fanservice packs liked the tie in."

She could not explain how badly she had wanted the audience to like her, how she had gotten dressed in front of the camera in order to provide buzz. Some entertainment. It was disgusting.

"Maybe I should put my normal clothes back on," she said quietly, red flushed to her cheeks and neck as she said this. Way too much skin was being shown, right? Why did she think that this would do anything?

She looked at Zach, what more could she possibly say to him? They were in this situation that was completely unlike anything she ever expected to be in...ever. This wasn't making sure that she was the most popular girl in school. Now she was just thinking about being the most live girl in school. Apparently the teams would allow more survivors, but Zach wasn't on her team.

Her heart wrenched at this for a moment. It had not yet fully sunk in, she realized. She did not truly feel as though her friends were going to die yet. Could they be all on the same team? She wondered this. It seemed so unlikely.

"So...this is a rainforest, huh?" She added. "I'm surprised it hasn't started to rain yet."

Her usual type of conversation would definitely not fit in here. That was for sure.

-PeregrineInk

Offline Profile Goto Top

FrozenSmoke
Member Avatar
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
Mae talked about how she seemed to have been given an aisan theme, indicating to her very sexy, but undeniably oriental clothing, and her Katana. He rummaged through his bag frantically as she did so. He felt cloth in his hands and pulled out a bandanna. It was grey. With the number 13 written on it.

"No..." He said simply. He wasnt going to kill Mae. They'd work together and get out and live together. He couldnt kill her. He loved her. He threw the strip of cloth away.

"Maybe I should put my normal clothes back on,"
She said, a cute flush rising to her cheeks. He wanted to tell her that that was a stupid idea, and she looked so hot in that stuff he could barely contain himself, and it would provide a great distraction, and a million other excuses. Of course, he didnt.

"I- I'll keep guard if you want"

He picked up his bag, and angrily stuffed the bandanna inside. Why couldnt he have gotten into the Gold team? The team he deserved? With her? Why? He'd do anything, give anything to be able to leave with her. Then, it hit him. The get out of jail free card.

Kill. Ten. People.

He could do it. He was sure he could. For her. For Mae. He'd do anything.

"So...this is a rainforest, huh? I'm surprised it hasn't started to rain yet."

He chuckled lightly. "Don't say that, It'll start raining, and I'm pretty sure that'll turn see-through the moment it gets wet" Not that I'd mind that at all
SOTF-TV 1

PV3 (UK Edition)

-------------

Offline Profile Goto Top

peregrineink
Member Avatar
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
Mae chuckled lightly and glanced around her surroundings. She had already committed to the outfit having put it on in the first place, and she couldn't trust Zach not to watch her while she was changing.

She needed to figure out how to spin this, did she really want to take a life? She wanted to survive, that she knew, but could she actually bring herself to ram her katana through someone?

Only time would tell, she supposed. She walked back to her pack, removed the map, and slung the rest of it up on her shoulder.

"I don't think we should linger," she told him as she secured the katana to her waist with some sort of sash. She looked up at him, trying to put as much trust in her eyes as possible.

"Didn't you hear those gunshots? People are playing, and they didn't seem that far away."

She wasn't going to be scared, she had decided that at the beginning, but she wasn't going to be stupid either.
Edited by peregrineink, Apr 19 2011, 06:35 PM.
-PeregrineInk

Offline Profile Goto Top

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
[[Gold Team Member #4: Shawn Morrison Start!]]

Shawn Morrison sat cross legged at a base of a tree, hidden from normal view. He had been there for a while, simply meditating in a yoga posture, just like back at home. It was very peaceful here, with only the sounds of nature around him, in this incredible rain forest.

He had gotten up about an hour or so ago. The gas wasn't any different from some of the other stuff he did. Sure there was a FLASH every now and then, but he was happy he didn't go into deliriums. Even then, it wouldn't be too bad. Acid was a party drug that he took with friends sometimes, so he was used to it. But still, the harmful effects needed to dissipate even more, before he could really get a healthy move on. The clearing of his mind seemed to have worked so far.

When he first started he nearly yanked the collar off. It was a good thing some chats with his classmate Renée Carlson, had enlightened him about the game some, when previously he had exactly Zero knowledge of SOTF-TV before his chat with her at that party. She told him about the exploding collars bit at least, among - err, well he'd remember them when they'd come up.

Shawn had also found his team color in his bag. The bandanna's were pretty much the only thing about all this that interested Shawn. He was kind of into that whole bandanna head band thing after all. He was already wearing a long tye dye blue and purple one from home. People said he was a hippy mainly because of that. Well now, he had taken off that headband and tied it around his arm.

The issued one, he got, was gold in color. It was Shiny...
He wrapped it around his head and let the loose ends fall across his shoulders. It seemed like this particular bandanna was tailor fitted for his head, with him being able to wear it like he usually did for his own.

Talking snapped Shawn back into reality...

It was a guy and a girl chatting in at a distance. It wasn't a far distance, but wasn't close enough to actually hear what was being said.

Shawn followed the sounds to the area, careful not to hurt any plants or wild life. Until he was distracted by a tree of pretty pink flowers. Frangipani Flowers, Shawn identified. He was all into nature books, since he was a kid. A bundle seemed to be breaking off, so Shawn took that part. He smelled them... Very Lovely...

"Thanks." Shawn said patting the side of the small flower tree. This, The SOTF-TV wasn't really so bad, if one kept their minds off the harsh realities, and enjoyed what little time they had left. Shawn very much knew about what was at stake here. What could happen, but for now, Shawn wanted to be at peace for as long as he could until it was necessary to take a course of action. He had been alone thus far. He really hope others, like his good buddy Jacob Langston, or his Eco-Team-mate, Holly Hadaway, were holding out okay, for now. He wanted to meet up with them sometime during this whole ordeal at least.

Shawn walked with the flowers in his bag. He hadn't even bothered to look for his weapon yet. He didn't care. Shawn Morrison wasn't gonna be like any killers he saw that one, and only time he watched the show at this party. Well that, and those other times Renée Carlson took him up on his 'just to be friendly' offer of watching some scenes, but Shawn wasn't paying attention then.

The young, Retro New Age Hippy (Or Hipster as people call him sometimes), made his way past some brush and spotted just one person; a girl. He didn't really recognize her at first. The girl was wearing exotically cool clothes - nothing like he'd seen back at home before. The girl surprised him when she turned around. He could never forget that face. It was none other than Mae St. Clair. She didn't seem to have seen him yet - so Shawn stepped out.

With a very pleasant and calm tone, Shawn made his presence known. "Hey Mae..."
Second Chances Version 2 Characters:
B14: Kyran Dean | Alive - bandaged cheek with diagonal scar, bloody nose | Whatever (Catchphrase) in: Hero? But I'm a Kid Like Everyone Else | AK-47
G29: Wendy Fischer | Alive | Pantsless in: Carp Diem | Frozen 25lb Carp with no head (Mr. Dolph)

Sotf-TV Season 65 Flagship:
Gold Team Member #4 (SDA Male): Shawn Morrison | One with the Universe | Being Real in: Oracular Spectacular | Brian Peter George St. John Le Baptiste De La Salle Eno, The Deceased Boa Constrictor.

Offline Profile Goto Top

FrozenSmoke
Member Avatar
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
He skewed his expression as he pulled out other objects from his bag, hoping to find something useful in there. He checked his food, and began to ration it out in his head. It might last about 3 days, 2 if he fought heavily. He checked his clothes, finding a Superdry shirt, and various other fun things, before his hand met rubber.

"...The fuck?" he muttered, pulling out a long sheet of rubber. A fucking ghost costume? What was this shit? He was relieved when be saw a White collar, but still perplexed. What was it? It was White and rubbery and had pockets fucking everywhere.

Then he realised. It was a lab coat. That was actually pretty cool. It was a little too long, and wasn't exactly the greatest piece of clothing invented, but it'd keep him dry. He put it on.

He'd always wanted to be a scientist. Especially an Evil scientist.

Psychological warfare. Maybe he should crack open the first aid kit? Put the face mask on, along with some gloves? Thatd look terrifying, right?

Naaah, he'd need the first aid kit at some point.

He pulled the bag shut and shouldered it, looking at Mae as she suggested they not hang around.

He'd heard the shots too.

He nodded in agreement, as his mind began to wander. Would Mae play? She had to. But... She was innocent. He didn't want her to snap. He couldn't deal with his own emotions, let alone someone elses. If they were going to partner up, one of them was going to have to get their names on the announcements.

He would do it.

"Mae... If- If we play... I'll kill it. You can say that I was your hostage or something if I die."

Shit. Why had he said that? She probably thought he was a sick bastard, already getting a game plan together.

He picked up the wrench, letting it dangle in his hand.

"Hey Mae... Came a creepily serene and friendly voice. His body snapped into action and he brought the wrench up, moving in-between Mae and the voice, the heavy lump of metal hoisted above his right shoulder like a misshapen baseball bat.

He could already hear that fucking voice. "Zachariah Johnston, ELIMINATED"

He used to love that narmy voice. Not any more. Now it was the fucking grim reapers call for someone he knew.
SOTF-TV 1

PV3 (UK Edition)

-------------

Offline Profile Goto Top

peregrineink
Member Avatar
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
"Mae... If- If we play... I'll kill it. You can say that I was your hostage or something if I die."

She opened her mouth at this, not to say anything in particular, just because with her mouth like that she couldn't easily smile. Smiling at the fact that a person was willing to kill and die so she wouldn't have to probably could be easily misinterpreted. It wasn't the worst thing, she decided, finding Zach first. He could kill for her. It was a pity, she knew, that he would have to die in the end, they weren't on the same team so there would be no happy ending.

Should she kiss him? Did she want to? Mae's gut told her not to because she was afraid that she would like it. What would that make her? What could possibly motivate her to do that? Maybe if he had some sort of investment in her physically, he'd be more eager to kill. She had liked being kissed very little in her time, and could only think of one person (and rather fuzzily at that) that she had kissed and enjoyed.

"Hey Mae..."

Mae audibly gasped. She tried to ignore the skipping feeling her heart made as she immediately recognized the voice. Shawn. Of course. Think of the devil and he will appear. Of course the producers put her near Shawn and Zach. How could they have possibly known? What, did they stalk her to decide if she was chosen? Part of her didn't think so, how many hours of footage could they possibly have gotten of her studying before they died of boredom? Mae was nothing special, really. Plus, wouldn't she have noticed a small film crew running around? She tried to remember if any weird looking people attended her ballet recital. They couldn't be THAT thorough, could they?

She watched as Zach moved between her and Shawn, raising his wrench high.

"Zach! No!" She lunged for him, forcing his arm down and to his side. "It's Shawn. Shawn is a friend."

She looked at him and immediately noticed the glint of a gold bandanna in his chestnut colored hair. Her mouth dropped into a little "o" of surprise.

"Shawn is my teammate," she whispered, too shocked to fully process it.

What were the odds of THAT?
-PeregrineInk

Offline Profile Goto Top

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Shawn stepped back. He heard the male voice earlier, but didn't see the guy until he jumped in, in front of Mae out of no where, and swinging a metal wrench. The guy, it was that nice kid, Zach. He went to the Bryan City Zoo with Shawn once.

He watched the whole thing unfold in front of him, as Mae held Zach back. "It's Shawn. Shawn is a friend." She said.

Saving someone from drowning and subsequently making out with her in front of a bunch of cameras held by several of their peers during a big house party, made it so it was hard to not hang out with her, at least in school. Shawn and Mae stayed friendly with each other, with several people at Silver Dragon Academy believing they were dating. Whenever they were together, they'd often be asked for a picture for yearbook, or something. Weren't they also voted for some school best couple thing?

It was tough, as Shawn did like Mae, but he wasn't sure it was really real or not. She had been quite tipsy at that party, jumping into pools and almost drowning and such, after all. And that unknown guy, Shawn eavesdropped on, who poured his heart out to Mae. That was really heavy man... Shawn felt guilty about crushing that guys spirit. That night had some odd circumstances, to say the least.

But Shawn didn't want to think about some trivial teenage high school drama right now, not with the whole SOTF-TV killing game they were in and all. There was more important matters to handle right now, and Shawn had just been staring blankly and daydreaming, as Zach was ready to pummel his face in with a monkey wrench. He snapped out of it.

It must have been at the same time that both Shawn and Mae saw each other's bandannas, as she said what he was thinking. Sunlight sparkled through the canopy of the rain forest trees. The ray hit against Mae's wrist revealing, the same colored buff. It was... Shiny. Mae was on the Gold team too. Funny how it all worked out.

The others seemed to have frozen in place suddenly. Shawn took this moment as his chance to show them, he was safe. He quickly pulled out the fragrant pink flowers.

"Whooaaa, dude." He flashed a peace sign at Zach along with a small, but friendly smile. He scratched his head nervously, ruffling his hair in the process.

"Um.. Flowers?" Shawn said brightly, extending the bundle to Mae, with very lax side mouth smile. He hoped she wasn't allergic.
B14: Kyran Dean | Alive - bandaged cheek with diagonal scar, bloody nose | Whatever (Catchphrase) in: Hero? But I'm a Kid Like Everyone Else | AK-47
G29: Wendy Fischer | Alive | Pantsless in: Carp Diem | Frozen 25lb Carp with no head (Mr. Dolph)

Gold Team Member #4 (SDA Male): Shawn Morrison | One with the Universe | Being Real in: Oracular Spectacular | Brian Peter George St. John Le Baptiste De La Salle Eno, The Deceased Boa Constrictor.

Offline Profile Goto Top

FrozenSmoke
Member Avatar
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
He smiled nervously as he realised that it was Shawn standing there. Mae's boyfriend. He'd sort of hoped he wouldnt be here. Partly because he was a nice guy, but partly because - and he hated himself for it - he wanted to be able to tell Mae how he felt. Not when she was asleep and he was drunk, but properly. He couldnt do thar when Shawn was here. He'd feel like an asshole.

Then, he saw Shawn's bandanna.

It was gold. He clenched his jaw for a moment

Why? Why did he get to be first choice? Why was he on her team and not him? He'd tried so hard, but Shawn could just walk in and everything was fucking made. He thought for a moment about raising that wrench and caving his skull in.

He dropped the wrench, it landing with a dull thud into the mud. He unclenched his jaw.

Had he really thought about that? Murdering one of the few guys that were nice to him? One of the people who made Mae happy? What was wrong with him? Was the island getting to him already?

He saw the guy give a peace sign and smile nervously at him. He smiled nervously back.

"Sorry mate, just a little... Jumpy, you know" He apologised, still somewhat wrapped up in his thoughts as he watched him give a bundle of flowers to Mae.

He didnt know what to think of that.

He didnt want to think anymore.
SOTF-TV 1

PV3 (UK Edition)

-------------

Offline Profile Goto Top

peregrineink
Member Avatar
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
Mae accepted the flowers and pressed them to her nose in order to hide the fact that she had started blushing again. Her parents had stopped giving her flowers for her dance recitals rather early off, saying that if she wanted to dance for a living, then she should treat it like job training. People didn't get flowers for job training.

The pink flowers smelled lovely, and she wished that she knew their name. For a moment she wanted to decorate her hair with them, but part of her didn't want to separate any flowers from the bunch. For a moment without thinking she let the mask slip as she met his eyes. She was so happy to have found him at this moment. That feeling of relief and joy coursed through her like a snake attempting to molt its skin, it was squirmy and uncomfortable and scared Mae.

Mae was usually too busy being self sufficient to care about depending on others. Zach was always unquestionably there, so never had to seek him out. Shawn, on the other hand made her uncomfortable in ways she wasn't ready to admit to herself yet. She cast her eyes down again. Geez, Mae, national television.

"They are lovely," she said to him. The wind fluttered something in her hand and brought her back to reality. "Oh!" She lifted the map. "We were just about to move. I don't know if you heard the gunshots or not."

She dared to look up at him again. "You should come with us."
-PeregrineInk

Offline Profile Goto Top

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Shawn was glad she loved the flowers, possibly more than he did. He admired that about Mae.

As for the gunshots: It was news to him. The truth was, he didn't know. Shawn was probably too immersed in thought and may have zoned out for a little bit at the time of the gunshots. He'd have to remember to stay on the look out for those sorts of things. If he wanted to live.

Mae wanted Shawn to come with them, and Shawn of course, accepted. These two he knew, and it made it that much easier, to stick with them. He could trust them, and they could trust him, he felt confident in that.

He took a seat on the grass and looked through his bag. There was the food, but he wasn't hungry. There was the first aid, but no one was hurt. There was a circular saw, with a chord. It was his weapon, it looked like. It wasn't gonna be very useful, with the lack of electricity. Even if he had electricity, there was no way that Shawn Morrison was gonna want to kill anybody. He took it out of his bag, and hid the saw in the bushes. It was very heavy anyway, and it was more useful not being in his bag. Made the load much easier and lighter. There was extra clothing in there, of his team color, some brands, and... Huh? Oh wow! Hahaha..

He pulled his 'costume out. It was a white cloth, with packaged feathery white wings, complete with tiny toy bow, with one heart point toy arrow. It also came with neon pink board shorts, much like the ones he had back home, except these ones had heart shaped print on them. Rad! Not much else though. He was supposed to be Eros, the God of Love, or more commonly known as: Cupid.

"Hey. Check it out guys!" He held it up to his companions and chuckled. He'd wear them if it weren't for the fact that they were basically in a death game, fighting for their lives and what not.

He stuffed them back in his bag, along with the Zarape Shawl he had brought along to school that day. He still had his silver Blazer on, but he decided to take that off, and sling it over his shoulder as well, on account to the fact it was getting rather humid. His necklace was still around his neck, over that collar and his retro sunglasses were in his pocket. He shoved those in his bag as well.

He took a look at Mae and that outfit she was wearing. It matched her Katana. He thought the costume was cool and all, but it was hardly practical, for running away from bullets and such. In fact the geisha gear could foreseeably become a hazard in the future.

Shawn stood up and spoke to her. "Chopsticks?" He said with a modest smirk. "Now why would you want to put that gorgeous long hair in a bun?" He joked.

"I'm loving the whole Exotic East Asian thing going on here." He said play-examining her with a hand on his chin, as if in deep thought. "I'm not complaining at all, cause you look stunning! - It's just that, I'm not sure if it's the most practical outfit and all, concerning, well the 'setting' haha.. just don't want to see you get hurt is all." He grinned at her.

"Besides, even though this get-up, is totally hot... I think you look even more stunning without it."

He smiled, looked into the air and then laughed when he realized his choice of words. "Huha.. I mean, in your normal clothes... not well never mind."

It was the truth really, and he meant it. Hopefully this would get her to change out later. He spotted Zach behind them watching. Shawn had completely forgotten about him. And oh, kick-awesome... there was a juvenile non-poisonous Boa Constrictor in it's natural habitat nearby, ready to eat some rats. This was cooler than any Zoo.

Shawn focused back on Mae. "Uh anyway. Whenever you both are ready to move, I'm ready."

Offline Profile Goto Top

FrozenSmoke
Member Avatar
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
Zach watched as Shawn rummaged through his stuff, taking out his assigned weapon, a pretty nasty looking circular saw, and hiding it in a bush. Dumbass. If a guy can kill someone with a fucking toaster, killing someone with something slathered with warnings like that should be a piece of piss. He walked over and hefted it out of the bush, inspecting it. It didn't seem damadged, and there was bound to be somewhere he could charge it up, or atleast set a trap with it. His loss, my gain.

He deposited it in the bag and felt the bag sag further on his shoulders, like it was depressed at having to carry something. He smiled at that thought.

Then, he looked down again, just to make sure Shawn hadn't deposited any other goodies in there, like spare blades or something. He was greeted by a pair of reptilian eyes, and an ominous hiss.

Shit! Snake! The thing could've bit him.

Think Zach, think! What do you do with poisonous snakes? Dangerous animals? You kill them, that's right! He walked backwards slowly and picked up the wrench again.

"Guys... There's a snake over there. I'm gonna kill it" he said, trying to keep his voice low and calm.

Now was his chance to be the hero.
SOTF-TV 1

PV3 (UK Edition)

-------------

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Rain Forest · Next Topic »
Locked Topic
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.