Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
PNK0: PINK TEAM [ELIMINATED]
Topic Started: Apr 14 2011, 05:55 AM (587 Views)
MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
I can trick them into thinking anything
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
THE PINK TEAM

Insignia: A love heart.

Members:

PNK1: Anthony Rollins
School: Detroit Central
Weapon: Basket-hilted Claymore

PNK2: Jonas Jeffries
Weapon: MAC-10 Machine Gun

PNK3: Glen Bole
School: SDA
Weapon: SPAS-12

PNK4: Ben Grayson
School: SDA
Weapon: Full set of team bandannas

PNK5: Isaac King
Weapon: IMI Desert Eagle

Mentor:

'The Regular Joe'
"Uh... my name's Mike, I'm an accountant from Chicago and I have fou- Wait, why my team's going to win? Uh... uh... I'm good with numbers, I guess."

Name: Mike Patterson

Appearance: An African-American man who looks younger than he is, the only lines on Mike's face are those produced by smiling. Mike has a sensible crew cut and is always clean shaven, presenting himself very smartly at all times, wearing a shirt, tie and suit pants. Standing at 6ft even, Mike has a fairly average build which belies his sedentary lifestyle.

Biography: Mike is, as his title would suggest, just an average guy from Chicago. An accountant by trade, he wound up on SOTF: TV as the result of a Coka-Cola sponsored competition, wherein 'lucky cans' were entered into a draw, with the prize being a slot on the next season of the show. On a whim, Mike submitted his 'lucky can' and against the odds, won the competition. Although quite down to earth and logical, Mike is very much out of his element, a little bit overawed by the knowledge that he's on TV, seeming to have something of a case of stage fright.

Team Conclusion: A team full of misfits, cowards, and anti-socials, Pink Team still has some serious firepower going for it. The question is, how will they play it: They may be decently effective alone, but if they actually manage to unite and cooperate, they may well be unstoppable!

Mentor's Comment: Uh, wow, yeah, this is going to be kind of tough, I can see. I hope they're cooperative. We'll try to, uh, allocate our resources wisely and outlast the competition. Or, well, stay alive as long as possible. Man, I had no idea it'd be this tough when I sent that can in.
Current characters:

The Program: V3 Prologue:
Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."
Erik Bell - Jericho .941 - Having lunch - "May I?"

SECOND CHANCES: V2:
Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Thanks to Bear/Frogue/Kotorikun/Ryuki for the avatar art.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · TV1 Student Roster · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.