Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
Serration; Detroit - Open
Topic Started: Apr 10 2011, 09:41 AM (427 Views)
Brackie
Member Avatar

[ *  *  *  * ]
Believe it or not, there were times where Anna Hitchins didn't have a camera strapped to her hand or glued to Anthony's. She wasn't just a 24-hour camera girl who lived behind the lens, sometimes she was just so much more. Believe it or not, she had other responsibilities that she had to hover over, like making sure the sister her youngest didn't do anything drastic.

Like run away and go live with her boyfriend, ie. what happened almost 2 hours ago.

Well, not that Anna was completely worried about that, god no. Her mom wanted her to go look for her, make sure she didn't really do that. Of course, this was the routine, how it always went down; she'd get fed up with mom and dad, she'd pack her handbag, and then she'd get Chino (her latest boyfriend, more alcohol in his blood than an unlucky hospital patient with an even unluckier IV mixup) to drive her to his house. Then, lo and behold, she'd realise how fucking wrong she was, then she'd call Anna herself a few hours later, begrudgingly accepting her parents yells, and Anna would be forced to drive her skinny ass back home. Not even a fucking thank-you.

Every time this happened, she was forced to go out onto the streets of Detroit and find those white trash friends of hers, find where she was, and track her down, or at least that was the impression she sent her parents. She took this time to get a break from the house, take a drive down to some diner and get a burger, ignoring the fat and calorie pile-ons, and just enjoy the peace and quiet.

Well, quiet on the other side. Anna was still quite a loud girl.

Tonight? Well, a McDonalds did nicely. Big Mac, Quarter Pounder, whatever she wanted she had the money for she'd get.

Anna parked the car in the littered and almost abandoned car-park, locked it, and pulled on her coat, before striding on into the fast-food joint.

What do you know, this place was abandoned as well, that was pleasant enough. She walked up to the middle-aged hair-netted cashier, and pulled out her wallet while her eyes shot glances at all the surrounding menus.

"Uh, okay, I'll have the Double Quarter Pounder Meal with, uh, lessee, Diet Coke," Anna started, rolling out a few piles of coins onto the counter "I'll have the medium, thanks. And don't ask me to supersize," she shot the cashier an ugly look, before she clicked in the order and received her money.

Few minutes later, she was sitting by the window with a burger in her hands as she looked out on the craptastical streets of the only city she ever knew.

Then took a whopping big bite out of her burger.

If there is a pickle on this when I specifically asked for no pickles someone will get a high-heel to the head and it will not be pretty.
The Program 2.5 - Traitors

Santiago Ibarra - Butterfly Knife

Nani Clover - Plastic Scythe

It is Known
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · TV1 Sandbox · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.