Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
  • Pages:
Program V1: The Fourth Announcement
Topic Started: Apr 8 2011, 10:57 PM (1,481 Views)
MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
I can trick them into thinking anything
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The Program had now been going for a day. Twenty-four hours. It was just getting better and better. These kids had been a total bore at the start. It had looked like the season was going to be a flop. Now, though, it was a scramble to keep up with everything. Just when they thought things couldn't get better, they did. Brigadier General David Adams was completely energized. He hadn't slept in a bit, because he didn't want to miss a moment. Hell, if stuff kept up as it currently was, he'd be fine not catching another nap until the end.

So, all the good little patriots were running around, talking with each other and shooting each other and beating each other with bats and killing each other with wrestling moves and such.

It was hard to remember what being bored felt like.

And now, it was time for announcements yet again. Adams was on his way to the van, pondering witty turns of phrase and forgetting them instantly, barely able to avoid breaking into a run. He was really excited about this. After all, it was an important announcement for several reasons.

~*~

The announcements were preceded by the first fifteen seconds of "Hail to the Chief," as Adams hit the wrong button. After that, they dissolved into a few seconds of blaring static, before finally resolving themselves into the Brigadier General's voice.

"Whoops. Sorry 'bout that, everyone. Hope no one was trying to take a nap. Not that I can see how you could, since—oh, wait, right. Announcements.

"We had even more deaths than last time. That's right, folks: eleven dead. Impressive, huh? So, without further ado, here's the list:

"Rena Bellaire got plugged by Kami Steele. Well, shot. I've never understood the term plugged, you know? I mean, it's pretty much exactly the opposite. Bandages are more like plugging. Well, whatever the reason for the term, Brett Torres also plugged some people: Durriken Lovel and Priscilla Sawyer.

"Michael Maxwell pulled a pretty sweet death shtick when he killed Jerry Aarons with a scythe. You can buy those things in hardware stores, you know? Maybe something to look into.

"Madeline Harris took up the bat and smashed in the face of Jethro Stuarts. Then Bryant Carver—you know, the guy who did that thing with the shovel?—shot Benjamin Latimer with a shotgun. It was less exciting than the shovel, but only a bit.

"Tyler Blake pulled some sweet moves and Patriot Supplexed Dominic Brown. Very nice move, Blake. Madeline Harris smashed in another skull, this time that of Johan Luther.

"After this, Luke Mendoza killed Joanne Seguin and Matthew Payne. It looked quite painful. Hahaha... right, yeah, Luke, buddy, you gotta start actually using your gun. I mean, it's your choice, but man, those were some close calls. Axes and shards of broken junk are cool and all, but... ah, whatever. I don't actually care that much.

"Finally, Madeline Harris killed yet another person, this time shooting Abby Erickson.

"So, that's it. Good luck, all of you. Or whatever."

The announcements clicked off.

Twenty seconds later, they snapped back on.

"Right, forgot to tell you. You're halfway there now. Only twenty-four people stand between you and sweet, sweet victory."

The broadcast cut out once more.

And, rolls:

#1: M03, Louis Johnson (bacon) - Michael Maxwell (Lord_Shadow, Hero Card used)
#2: M24, Bryant Carver (outfoxd) - Corrina Landrey (Dom, Hero Card used)
#3: M06, Karl Chalmers (KillerVole) - Stephanie Mason (Fioriboy, Hero Card used)

You have three days to play cards, and seven beyond that to get deaths done.
Current characters:

The Program: V3 Prologue:
Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."
Erik Bell - Jericho .941 - Having lunch - "May I?"

SECOND CHANCES: V2:
Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Thanks to Bear/Frogue/Kotorikun/Ryuki for the avatar art.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So, yeah, I'm rolled and stuff. I'll accept any heroes tossed my way, but in all honesty I would rather see Bryant get one than me.

That aside, PM me with death ideas. Priorities are getting stuff done on time and having it make sense. I'm going to try to have everything handled given the setup currently in thread (and since Karl's sneaking towards Ferrara in the middle of a tense standoff this will probably occur) but backup plans are always useful.

Plans acquired.
Current characters:

Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Macha
Member Avatar
My life goes sort of like yours does, but funny and more drunk.
[ *  *  *  * ]
Using my hero card. Corrina Landrey for B-Carve.

PM me any death ideas. Open to anything so long as it makes sense.
TV2:
CS4 - Genevieve Cordova - ALIVE - Rondel Dagger - My lady avails herself of marked down freedom, forever cashed out to no more.
AE1 - Eden Zahn - DECEASED - Ballistic Riot Shield - It was for freedom. From myself and from the land.
Spoiler: click to toggle

This is literally that brain eating link thing. People are putting this in their sigs again. I guess 2002 is in this season? Click it if you want. Or don't. I'm not your boss.

outfoxd
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
And now I owe Dom a life-debt.

*puts on his Chewbacca costume*
TV2: Jackson King
Current Thread: Killer Munchies

Courtography
Member Avatar
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Well okay then. PM me with death ideas. Hero's are naturally, accepted, but don't feel obligated.

Edit: Okay, death rights claimed, I'll still take a hero, but feel free not to.
Edited by Courtography, Apr 9 2011, 06:04 PM.

Lord_Shadow
Member Avatar
Eldritch Consumer, Requiem Agent
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
You know what? Screw it. I'm throwing my hero in.

Heroing Michael Maxwell Louis Johnson. PM for death rights.

Death rights claimed. Nothing to see here. =P
Edited by Lord_Shadow, Apr 11 2011, 03:46 PM.
Mini Characters

There was once a dumb psuedo-news line here. Now there's this pretentious nonsense. YOU1 DID THIS, YOU1 KNOW WHO YOU1 ARE!

1. Yeah you, you nefarious ne'er-do-well you.

Courtography
Member Avatar
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Well I did it in the chat, but to show everyone how awesome shadow is.

*Hugs Shadow again*

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
One day, eighteen hours, and fourteen minutes to play cards.
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:

Past characters:

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
One day and thirty minutes for cards, and seven further days for deaths.
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:

Past characters:

storyspoiler
Member Avatar
Rookie
[ *  * ]
Oy. So I'd really like Karl to stay alive, because he's cool. It is possible that I would be willing to promise my hero card (ie Juliet's life) to anyone who'd be willing to hero him. Does that make hero offers more likely?
-----------

Program: Juliet Watanabe ~ Dead ~ Let's Make Life A Living Hell ~ LeMat Revolver

Fiori
Member Avatar
Shut up or Ryuhei will kick you...... IN THE FACE!
[ *  *  *  * ]
*sigh* Okay, after giving it a LOT of thought, I've decided to use my hero card to save Karl Chalmers at the cost of sacrificing Stephanie Mason.

I've already got a (vague) idea for how to do it, all I need now is a killer. Preferably someone who has some kind of connection with her beforehand, or at the very least has a firearm of some description.

So... Yeah, anyone up for permanently separating the Mason Twins?\

And, death rights are claimed.
Edited by Fiori, Apr 11 2011, 01:26 PM.
THE PROGRAM V2

M02: Damien Stone - Pitchfork/Ballistics Knife - The Lake

BRAURP

SOTF: Evolution

Program V1

TV V1

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh, wow. I was not expecting that at all. Huge thanks, Fior!

Card deadline no longer matters here.
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:

Past characters:

storyspoiler
Member Avatar
Rookie
[ *  * ]
HOLY SHIT FIOR THANK YOU
-----------

Program: Juliet Watanabe ~ Dead ~ Let's Make Life A Living Hell ~ LeMat Revolver

Lord_Shadow
Member Avatar
Eldritch Consumer, Requiem Agent
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Michael's dead.

Story concluded. Summary: short, very little action, mediocre characterization, unmemorable.

Read here: Click me.
Mini Characters

There was once a dumb psuedo-news line here. Now there's this pretentious nonsense. YOU1 DID THIS, YOU1 KNOW WHO YOU1 ARE!

1. Yeah you, you nefarious ne'er-do-well you.

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Deaths are due in two days, fifteen hours, and forty-four minutes.
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:

Past characters:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Program V1 Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.