Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
Florida Nights; PM first before entering
Topic Started: Mar 4 2011, 10:55 PM (856 Views)
Fiori
Member Avatar
Shut up or Ryuhei will kick you...... IN THE FACE!
[ *  *  *  * ]
Once again, it was that dreaded time of the month when Amber Lyons was forced to leave her home for the majority of the night so that her sisters could have their latest boyfriends come over.

This time, apparently, Mandy had managed to bag herself a sexy DJ whilst Hayley was having a fling with some Mexican bouncer she met at a rave she'd attended. Just the kind of assholes her sisters loved to spend "quality time" with. (Although, as much as she loathed to admit it, from the sound of things they happened to be damn near perfect in the looks department.)

Still, that all being said, in hindsight having an excuse to be out and about all night wasn't that bad a thing. Usually this time of the month she'd take the opportunity to attend all-night parties, organise sleepovers, go nightclubbing, and host of other activities which she dared let her mother be aware of. That particular night however, Amber wasn't really in the mood for anything particularly crazy, so instead she simply texted a handful of her friends asking if they'd like to have some drinks and hang out at the local bar. Not very exciting, but hey. Besides, who knows, maybe after a couple of drinks Amber might be feeling a bit more adventurous...

For the occasion, Amber decided to wear a recently acquired sleeveless white blouse, along with her favourite red denim hotpants which left little to the imagination. She wore fairly simple make-up, just a little bit of eye-shadow and red lipstick, nothing too exciting. All-in-all, her choice of clothing was relatively sensible by Amber's standards.

Nevertheless, despite the fact that the place she had organised to meet up with her friends happened to be a couple of blocks down the road, before heading out she decided to grab a black hooded jacket to wear on the way. Mainly because it was cold, but also because she didn't like walking around outside in revealing clothing. Indoors however...

Soon enough, the young girl found herself standing outside the bar she'd organised to meet her friends at. Namely a relatively cheap-looking place that went by the name of "Florida Nights". Still, whilst it wasn't much to look at on the outside, Amber knew for a fact that the place was a a great place to chill out. The drinks were cheap, the music was generally pretty good, and Amber rarely got hassled by creeps whenever she wasn't in the mood. Best of all, the barman happened to be one of her mother's numerous ex-boyfriends. One of the few of whom Amber had actually managed to develop something of a friendship with...

She opened the door and walked inside, smiling as she looked up to the tall black man standing behind the counter, who returned her smile with one of his own.

"Hey JD!" she said enthusiastically to the barman.

"Heeey Amber! Man, I ain't seen you around here for AGES. How's Sophia holdin' up?"

"Oh, you know... Dating some guy she's probably gonna dump in a week or so."

"I see... Poor girl never seems to learn, does she? Anyway, what can I get you?"

"Well, I was hoping to ask if I could help myself to a glass of Jack Daniels... On the house?"

"Hehe, sorry Amber. No can do..."

"Aww c'mon, pleeeease?" she begged jokingly, sticking her lower lip out as she gave JD the puppy dog eyes treatment.

"Sorry girl, but you gotta pay just like everybody else. You're lucky that let you in here in the first place, considerin' how much trouble you could get me in if the cops caught me selling drinks to a minor... Anyway, that'll be about $6.99."

"Oh well, worth a try..."

After handing JD a ten dollar note for a glass of whiskey, Amber sat down at a round table as she awaited the arrival of her friends. In all honesty, she wasn't entirely sure how many of them would actually arrive. At least two of them had already texted her back saying that they weren't available. Eloise would probably come along, Danisha as well. Other than them, she hadn't a clue who else would actually arrive...

Well, finger's crossed...
THE PROGRAM V2

M02: Damien Stone - Pitchfork/Ballistics Knife - The Lake

BRAURP

SOTF: Evolution

Program V1

TV V1
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

storyspoiler
Member Avatar
Rookie
[ *  * ]
Odile was already in the bar.

She knew that Amber knew the bartender. She knew the bartender was cute. But she'd gotten here early tonight because she wanted to chat people up before Amber came; people like the guy she was playing Mortal Kombat with, and losing badly to, the guy who called himself "Bennu Bird" and had three gold teeth and told her his addiction was making him stronger so he could fight demons in the night. She was thinking of making a show out of that, some sort of mutant version of Mortal Kombat: Rebirth, the Ascending Ones, and Alice in Wonderland, with more than a dose of the flesh trade thrown in for good measure.

But Amber was here now. Ordering a drink. Six dollars, ninety-nine cents. Odile didn't have any money on her; she collected cash after the show, and Uncle Q was running House of Storms and Echoes tonight.

She could thank Eloise for tonight's show; Eloise was prideful of it. An old anime, badly subtitled, Mononoke, not Princess. Amber had watched it too, called it 'trippy', but Odile, like Eloise (though you'll never admit it, will you, Eloise?) was entirely fond of trippy.

Odile didn't have cash, but after losing four rounds of Mortal Kombat, she needed a drink.

Bartender. Bartender's name was JD. Cute guy. Amber was making small talk with him, clearly waiting for someone else to show.

Well, there had to be advantages to running the most successful cabaret in town.

She slid onto the bar stool next to Amber. "Vodka shot. Paying with a ticket to the theater."

JD raised his eyebrows, then raised then higher when he saw the ticket Odile was proffering. It was gold--a ticket good for any night of the week this month or the next. A ticket and a half, even, if he and his current girlfriend or boyfriend came on a weekday.

Finally he let out a low whistle. "I'll take it."

Odile nodded, get on it, then, and leaned over to peck Amber's cheek. "Sometimes I love being able to print my own money. Unfortunately, I won't be able to play that trick more than once tonight."

She took out a cigarette in a black plastic holder, lit it. "So how are you tonight?"
-----------

Program: Juliet Watanabe ~ Dead ~ Let's Make Life A Living Hell ~ LeMat Revolver

Fiori
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Being the impatient little ball of energy that she was, it only took a single minute for Amber to get bored waiting at the table and sit at the bar instead, engaging in some small talk with her mother's ex. After all, she had nothing better to do with herself, given the fact that none of her friends had decided to show up yet...

...At least, thats what she'd thought. It wasn't long until she was pleasantly interrupted by none other then a certain Odile Jones, who'd suddenly decided to slide onto the barstool right beside her's and order herself a drink

Odile? YES! This is perfect! Just the kind of girl I was hoping would decide to show up...

"Hey Odile, didn't see you come in..." the young girl said, a warm smile on her face. Out of all her friends, including Eloise, Odile happened to be one of her personal favourites. She'd never publicly admit it, but there was something she liked about the odd girl. Maybe it was because of her creepy show, maybe it was because of her eccentric demeanour. Hell, maybe it was just because Amber happened to find her to be really cute. Whatever the reason, there was something... Entrancing about her. Something which couldn't stop Amber from keeping her eyes off her.

She couldn't help but grin when she realised what Odile was paying with, namely a ticket for one of her shows. Amber was glad at that point that she'd told JD at great length about them, about how they would always grab your attention and keep you transfixed for almost hours on end without you even realizing. Well, Amber was certainly transfixed anyway...

The young girl didn't shy away as Odile leaned over and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, relishing the brief moment of pleasure as she felt her lips against her soft skin. Amber didn't consider herself to be bisexual. At least, not in the sense that she'd want to settle down with another girl or feel romantically attached to one anything. That being said, never in her life did Amber deny the fact that she enjoyed experiencing physical pleasures with other girls her age, almost as much as she did with members of the opposite sex, especially when it came to the art of kissing where she undoubtedly preferred the lips of another girl to those of a clumsy boy. Most people of course would claim for that to be reason enough to label her as being bisexual, not that she particularly cared. As far as Amber was concerned, gender wasn't so much a boundary as it was a limitation. A limitation Amber LOVED to break whenever she felt like she can get away with it...

And besides, as it happened, her feelings towards Odile were probably the closest she had to a genuine crush she'd ever admit to having for another girl.

"So how are you tonight?"

"Oh, you know... Its that time of the month again when my stupid sisters suddenly decide to take over the apartment the second mom goes off on some 'special' date. Seriously, the number of times that I have to leave because they decide to bring some brainless lugs over for the night astounds me..."

With a flicker of her eye, Amber noticed the packet of cigarettes in Odile's hand, and couldn't resist asking for one herself. Not because she was particuarlly addicted to them or anything, but because she happened to find them relaxing whenever she felt stressed.

"Say, mind if I help myself?" she asked, taking one of the death sticks and lighting it up. "Thanks!" she said with a bright smile before inhaling the toxic fumes.

"Anyway, as I was saying... For some reason, they always seem to feel obliged to butt in and act as if they have the right to dictate every moment of my life. 'Stop using my make-up Amber!', 'Don't you dare touch my favorite jacket Amber!', 'Why are you going out with that guy Amber? Shouldn't you raise your standards?'. That kind of thing, all... The fucking... Time. It gets really annoying after a while, you know?"

She took another deep whiff of the cigarette, exhaling the smoke as she thought back on the many times her sisters had decided to bitch on about her...

"But yeah, now's not the time to get myself worked up over my bitchy sisters. After all, I can do whatever I want! I've got the whole night to enjoy myself, don't I?"

She turned her head to face Odile, a sensuous look in her eyes as her lips formed a provocative smile. "Besides, I'm sure I can find... Some way to pass the time." she said, her voice sounding significantly more sultry than it was earlier.

She was almost tempted at that moment to add in a little wink, but a part of her knew that doing so was probably a bad idea...

...Probably...
THE PROGRAM V2

BRAURP

Program V1

TV V1

Chib
Member Avatar
My burnt-face sense is tingling!
[ *  * ]
Even by her Sophomore year, Eloise had come to accept that being late was "her thing". It wasn't that she was remarkably forgetful, or took unusually long to travel or prepare, but more a combination of them all, in minor quantities. When it was first pointed out, she was offended, tried to play it off. When it kept happening, she just decided to roll with it. Palm it off on the uncaring neo-hipster persona she'd built up for herself. She wasn't late, she was fashionably late. And not fashionable in the usual sense, but the ironic sense. Anyone that didn't "get it" was clearly lacking in common sense.

That's the lie that had come to be almost-true, at least.

So it was interesting, in a way, that Eloise was technically the first person to arrive after Amber - a fact she wasn't initially aware of, but she was still pleased that it was only Odile that had already been there. She'd gotten her act together pretty quickly, and knew the way to Florida Nights like the back of her hand; this was neither her nor Amber's first trip to the fantastically lenient establishment.

Passing by the bar, the girl felt a strange desire to say "The usual, J.D.". She didn't have a usual, and probably wouldn't any time soon, but the effortless coolness of the phrase did appeal. She made a note to establish such a usual in the future, that would be awesome. In fact, Eloise simply ordered a vodka and orange. For some reason, she didn't feel like calling it a Screwdriver the first time, and possibly having to explain herself anyway. Didn't have the energy for it. Hence the simple choice in the first place, otherwise something considerably more sophisticated - both ingredient-wise and socially - would be on the menu.

So, with the bland drink in hand, Eloise scanned the bar for Amber, spotting her not far away, at a large-ish table alongside Odile. Even from a distance, the tension wasn't difficult to perceive. Knowing Odile, that was the entire idea; Eloise felt almost sorry for Amber. Almost. It was good practice for the show, and when it wasn't happening to Eloise herself, it was certainly entertaining. Shame she'd have to interrupt, really. She crossed the room, took a seat beside Amber, took a sip Not bad, not bad. and made her usual greeting.

A wave mostly in the fingers, and a "Hey," that was almost entirely devoid of expression. Exuberant greetings just weren't her thing, even when they weren't earnest.
Posted Image

V5 Concepts

The Past

storyspoiler
Member Avatar
Rookie
[ *  * ]
And Amber was flirting with her. Excellent.

Amber's looks had always fascinated Odile. Her physical self was a perfect combination of childish and adult; blond hair and a childish face on the same person as --- lips and developed breasts. It was, frankly, titillating; the child/sexuality juxtaposition had been a media fetish since before Odile was born (thank you, Nabokov, for popularizing it in the 20th century), but it had staying power.

And as much as it was a cheap, mass-production fetish, add a little spice of darkness to it--make the child-woman a little too innocent, a little too much of a victim, a doll, and suddenly it scared people again. The id was Odile's specialty; un-neutering media fetishes was her particular dark and creepy alley.

She should try not to think about shows tonight, now that she was with Amber and (she spotted walking into the bar) Eloise. She would drift off, and then cease to enjoy the night. Yes. Right now Amber was flirting with her. This was superb. Amber was quite pretty.

She turned her head to face Odile, a sensuous look in her eyes as her lips formed a provocative smile. "Besides, I'm sure we can find some way to pass the time."

Amber's voice was sultry. Odile wanted to wrap it around her fingers, put it in a bottle, release it on certain days, on certain shows. You're perfect, you know that?. Amber had bit-starred in her shows before, but she had never found a place to put her, used her right, never been able to quite play Amber's odd blend--

"Hey."

Eloise was at the bar, sharp and gorgeous, with poisonous figure and coal-black clothing. If Amber was a media fetish, Eloise was something subtler, something a little closer to Odile's heart. She was something akin to death, and a goddess thereof, improbably vain and cruel, popular and status-oriented, pleasure-seeking, greedy, with deliberately-messily-lined eyes and a mouth like razor blades. Odile thought she might like the face that Eloise put out for the world better than Amber's face; Amber was better at her face, certainly, more "genuine", while Eloise slipped up, let her mouth take point or revealed interests she didn't want to reveal. But the archetype Amber Lyons was playing to had existed for a while--even before Nabokov, there was Cora Pearl. She did it well, but it was no longer original. Eloise, though, was going for something more complicated--and Odile liked it.

No. This was not the time to think about this. Odile was here for drinks and talk, not to listen to herself think about her extremely mutant take on dramaturgy.

Eloise sat next to Odile, looking blandly pleased at the screwdriver. Amber was eager and flirtatious--Odile could push it and try and sleep with her tonight. She had always been curious, and on nights with no shows, she wasn't even exhausted.

But Eloise was here. That would be rude. Eloise was almost certainly heterosexual, as much as she sought to downplay it by flirting with women; she, unlike Amber, did not have a perceivable crush on Odile, and thus coming onto her tonight--

Well, no. She could see if Eloise's devotion to her reputation was strong enough that she'd join in a playful three-way with Amber. That might be an experiment.

After all, you don't run the most successful show in town without getting yourself a big apartment. With lots of privacy, and more than a few props.

It was an ambitious move for the night. But she didn't have a show to worry about for the next day, and what's life without a little risk?

Odile smirked, and took a sip of her drink. Then she leaned over, kissed Eloise on the cheek with alcoholic lips.

"You were interrupting." She said to Eloise, voice low and playful. "Amber was just telling me how she was going to pass the time tonight. It sounded as though it might be scintillating."

A slight emphasis on that last word, just for Amber, playing with the word on her tongue. Odile had the potential to be fascinated. She had rarely seen Amber's sensual side--not without eavesdropping anyway, as Amber tended to tone it down around Eloise. Go cute, go nonthreatening. It was a shame; given how many boys fell head-over-heels with Amber, it was likely Odile was missing something.

An eye for Amber. Flirt with me, girl. Show me what you've got.
-----------

Program: Juliet Watanabe ~ Dead ~ Let's Make Life A Living Hell ~ LeMat Revolver

Fiori
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Amber wasn't entirely sure how to take Eloise's sudden appearance.

On the one hand, Eloise was one of her best friends, and Amber was more than glad of the fact that more then one of her invites had decided to show up. On the other hand, she also happened to be in the middle of chatting Odile up, and from the look on the other girl's face she didn't seem to be put off by this at all. If anything, she looked as though she was just as eager as Amber was.

Nevertheless, despite her slight interruption, Amber was still happy that Eloise was here now and gave the girl a warm smile as she sat herself down on the stool next to Odile's. "Hey Eloise!" she said cheerfully, taking a quick sip of her drink after she'd done so.

When Odile leaned over and kissed the other girl on the cheek, Amber couldn't help but feel somewhat jealous. Not just of Eloise for getting a kiss from Odile, but of Odile herself for getting the chance to kiss Eloise in the first place. After all, there was no denying the fact that Eloise was a VERY attractive girl, and if it weren't for the fact that Amber was fairly certain that she happened to be straight she'd of happily flirted with the girl herself. Not that it stopped her from flirting with her ANYWAY, but both of them knew that it was more playful flirting then it was an honest attempt at chatting her up.

Still, needless to say, Amber wouldn't of minded getting the chance to kiss Eloise herself...

"Amber was just telling me how she was going to pass the time tonight. It sounded as though it might be scintillating."

The young girl grinned naughtily as she heard the emphasis Odile put on that last word, returning the look she gave her with a subtle wink as she took another sip of her drink. To be truthfully honest, she wasn't 100% sure was scintillating actually meant. But judging from the way Odile said it, she had a pretty good guess at what she was implying... YES! She's interested! This is good news... VERY good news... Only question now, though, is how to KEEP her interested without coming across as being too forward. Plus, the fact that Eloise is now here MIGHT make this a little tricky.....

"Well, I guess you could say that... I guess you could also say that i'm hoping things'll get a little exciting later tonight, after i've had a couple of drinks to cheer me up. Who knows, maybe I could ask someone to take me home for the night whilst I'm at it..."

Her eyes caught Odile's again as she said that last sentence, the young girl taking yet an extra-long sip of her drink and seductively licking the alcohol from her lips after doing so. As much as she was tempted to flat-out ask the girl if they could go to her apartment right there and then, a part of her knew for a fact that she still had to acknowledge the fact that Eloise did actually exist, so ignoring her wouldn't be a good idea. Patience Amber, no need to rush...

"But anyway, how's your day been Eloise?"
THE PROGRAM V2

BRAURP

Program V1

TV V1

Chib
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
(Sorry this took so long, I've not had any creative moments at all lately...)

Typical greetings - an enthusiastic reply and a kiss on the cheek, respectively - dealt with, Eloise's friends quickly returned to the discussion, summarising what she'd missed so far.

"Amber was just telling me how she was going to pass the time tonight. It sounded as though it might be scintillating."

Eloise never cared if she was interrupting anything, and with that suggestive line dropped, her care-o-meter slipped below zero. Oh, real~ly now? Do tell. was the very first thing to cross the girl's mind, and she would've spoken it too, if not for the possibly-telepathic Amber spilling the beans of her own accord.

"Well, I guess you could say that... I guess you could also say that i'm hoping things'll get a little exciting later tonight, after i've had a couple of drinks to cheer me up. Who knows, maybe I could ask someone to take me home for the night whilst I'm at it..."

Intriguing as it was, Amber's dropping of the pointless subtlety ball was more than a little disappointing. So, surprise surprise, Odile's making a move on Amber. Or maybe the other way around. Ne~ver saw that one coming. The disappointment was compounded, no less, by the long time this turn of events had been coming. The shipper in Eloise had marked the two of them out as an obvious pair months, maybe years ago, even if only as one-night-stand material. She wasn't sure quite what, but just something about the way their personalities meshed made it almost painful to watch them be just friends for so long; couldn't they see how blatantly perfect Amdile was?

"But anyway, how's your day been Eloise?"

Oh, right, those two characters were real, and they were sitting right there. Pairing up actual people, never quite as normal-feeling as fictional ones, because they're not nearly as simple, and almost never "written for each other".

"Nothing special, really."

A barefaced lie, of course. It was rare day that Eloise didn't get up to something interesting, even if it were only discovering yet another new old thing to obsess over. Ironically obsess over that is, of course. No way did she like that retro stuff earnestly, hell no. Seriously. At that moment, though, she couldn't remember what she'd been doing beforehand, too busy thinking about the matters of the now.

"But it's looking up already."

For someone that considered herself straight, Eloise sure took an unusual level of interest in the prospect of two of her female friends hooking up. She had a hard time convincing herself that wasn't all part of the facade. Which it was. Actual shippers were losers, obviously, anyone as cool as Eloise knew that.
Posted Image

V5 Concepts

The Past

storyspoiler
Member Avatar
Rookie
[ *  * ]
Aw, so Eloise was shipping them, not joining them. Oh well. Surely something could be made of this.

"Hello ladies--"

Odile almost spat her vodka. Someone's hand was on her shoulder.

It was a goblin.

No, it wasn't. It was a Philippino. He had crooked teeth, and foul breath. Odile was as racist as anyone; she hated the Philippino gangs. They were new here; they didn't speak English very well. Most of them didn't come to her show. The ones that did, she had a hard time reaching, and resented them for it; many of the more spooky effects in the show depended on the viewer knowing, at least subconsciously, the ugly trends in lowbrow American pop culture. These immigrants didn't know the things she needed them to know.

Besides, this Philippino wasn't friendly. He was leering, and his teeth were choppy, and his breath was the nasty smell that you got when you left meat out too long. And his hand was on her shoulder, too close, too close this wasn't a show.

And they were around Amber and Eloise too. One guy, dwarfish and fat, with pudgy fingers that looked like doughnut rolls, had put both his hands on Amber's shoulders. Another man, in a filthy black jacket and beard, was reaching for Eloise's hand.

Establishing dominance. Odile had heard rumors, that some dock gang had taken the territory around here. Apparently they wanted to put on a show. Here, of all places.

And they were the show.

Well, at least I've worked this circuit before.

"Ah, you have balls?" Crooked-teeth was moving his hand toward her crotch like a complete creep. Only now had he noticed that, though her suit was girl-cut, her body was so androgynous it could be a man's. She resisted the urge to slap his hand away. That won't do.

JD was approaching Amber defensively. "Hey, hey. We don't need this here. Get away from these ladies."

And with a crash of mirrored glass, he was violently shoved against the back end of the bar. Some bottles toppled to the floor.

Amber's harasser was speaking. "Don't you dare talk to me like that, you fag."

And Amber opened her mouth maybe to shriek.

And Odile caught the eye of Bennu Bird.
-----------

Fiori
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
For once, Amber was glad that Eloise wasn't in a particularly talkative mood that night. After all, that meant that she could probably continue her not-quite-so-harmless flirting with Odile without interruption. That being said, Amber would have preferred having Odile all to herself. Perhaps she could somehow convince her to come along to the bathroom where they'll be more... Private.

"Well, I don't know about you guys, but I-"

"Hello ladies--"

...Oh hell.

Just then, the young girl almost jumped when she felt two pudgy hands clutch her shoulder blades, clasping them in an incredibly inappropriate matter. The seductive look that was one Amber's delicate face mere moments ago was gone now, replaced by an expression of pure horror and revulsion. Omigod, eeeeeeewwwwww!

Great. Just freaking perfect. The last thing Amber wanted to deal with that evening was some creepy gang of lecherous Philippinos. She was SURE, absolutely CERTAIN that scumbags like the one with his greasy hands on her shoulders didn't usually drink at Florida nights. Thats why she chose this bar in the first place. But no, today had to be her unlucky day, didn't it? Just as she was certain that she had a chance with Odile, a bunch of assholes had to come along and fuck it up for her.

Still... Amber was certain that JD would be able to get rid of these creeps. There was no WAY he'd just stand there and let them be harassed like this. Until then though, she decided that it'd probably be best to say something...

"Hehe, uh... Our boyfriend's will probably be here in a few minutes." she bluffed, putting on a weak smile along with it. It was a complete and total lie, of course. She hadn't invited any of her male friends to come along that evening. After all, this was SUPPOSED to be a girls night out, so to invite Sterling and Bobby to come along would have probably killed the mood. Besides, she'd never had a genuine boyfriend in her entire life. Sure, she and Sterling would have the occasional casual sex once in a while, but that was only when neither of them had anything better to do with themselves.

Thankfully, just as one of the creeps began to act especially creepy towards Odile, JD finally decided to come to her rescue. Yay! My saviour has arrived!

Moments later, he was violently shoved against the back of the bar by the thug who was harassing her, breaking several bottles and a glass mirror in the process. Or, maybe not...

Shocked and frightened for her friend's safety, Amber let out a slight shriek of concern as JD groaned in pain, clutching a piece of glass that had accidentally embedded into his shoulder. Partially because she was worried about him, and partially because she could actually see a trickle of blood going down his arm. And if theres one thing Amber didn't like, it was being anywhere near actual violence. There was just something about it which... Unnerved her. Which chilled her right to the bone. She was fine watching violence in movies or on SOTF, its just that seeing it in the flesh was something that never ceased to shock her.

"Oh god, JD!"

In all the confusion, she failed to notice just how calmly Odile was taking the situation.
THE PROGRAM V2

BRAURP

Program V1

TV V1

Chib
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Eloise sat back, resisting the urge to steeple her fingers á-la Mr. Burns, and enjoyed the turn of events as they unfolded. The sexual tension was so thick in the air she could practically see it like a haze between the two other girls, and she couldn't wait to see it resolved. Well, not see it, so much as hear about it in painstaking detail the morning afterwards.

"Well, I don't know about you guys, but I-"

Amber's off, but where t-

"Hello ladies--"

Oh you have got to be fucking kidding. Eloise could see one of them resting his hands on Amber's shoulders, stopping her halfway through standing up, whilst the other one was doing much the same to Odile, one-handed. Clearly with the good sense to keep the other one free, in case anything happened. Which it promptly did.

"Hehe, uh... Our boyfriend's will probably be here in a few minutes."

Just as Eloise was going to jerk her hand away from the man behind her, and midway through weighing up the pros and cons of driving her elbow into his midriff in the same motion, that lovely barkeep made his appearance, right on cue.

"Hey, hey. We don't need this here. Get away from these ladies."

But the relief was short lived. Glass smashed, a familiar sound. The unfamiliar part was the dull thud of flesh against wood, of fist against ribs. Certainly not the sounds of a valiant rescue, to say the least. On the bright side, at least chivalry still wasn't quite dead.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that, you fag."

Nor too was homophobia.

"Oh god, JD!"

In all of the commotion, with the distraction of the ringleader's retaliation and Amber's scream, Eloise realised it would be a good time to minimise her disadvantages. Firstly, get out of the chair, get away from the throng of gangers and towards open space. After that... fuck. Running was her strong suit. Returning balls at high speed was her strong suit. Even some of the academics could be considered her strong suit. Fighting was most certainly not. And whilst she tried to look calm, Eloise's eyes betrayed her, two obvious labels of fear on an otherwise stable face.

Luckily, it looked like Odile genuinely was calm. Eloise hoped to God, Allah, Buddha, Vishnu and just about every other religious figure she could think of in the heat of the moment that she knew what she was doing.
Posted Image

V5 Concepts

The Past

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · TV1 Sandbox · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.