Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
  • Pages:
We has a wiki!
Topic Started: Apr 25 2010, 01:48 PM (3,487 Views)
MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
I can trick them into thinking anything
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Fixed the category. Will help reformat later when not busy.
Current characters:

The Program: V3 Prologue:
Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."
Erik Bell - Jericho .941 - Having lunch - "May I?"

SECOND CHANCES: V2:
Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Thanks to Bear/Frogue/Kotorikun/Ryuki for the avatar art.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

backslash
Member Avatar
A Degenerate
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just a reminder that the TV2 Death Order isn't to be updated while endgame is still going on, since some people wish to not be spoiled until the game has concluded.
Characters

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
I can trick them into thinking anything
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey, guys! I'm trying to get some work done on TV2 mid-games. Would love any help folks might be inclined to offer.
Current characters:

The Program: V3 Prologue:
Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."
Erik Bell - Jericho .941 - Having lunch - "May I?"

SECOND CHANCES: V2:
Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Thanks to Bear/Frogue/Kotorikun/Ryuki for the avatar art.

backslash
Member Avatar
A Degenerate
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Putting this here mainly for my own ease of use, this is the template for SC2 profiles on the wiki.

Spoiler: click to toggle

Also as a note, if you're creating a new page for a Second Chances character who was previously in a mini, please include "(Second Chances)" in the title of their page. This won't be an issue if you're using a redlink on the character table to create a page as they're already formatted like that, but it's something to keep in mind if you make the page from scratch.
Edited by backslash, Aug 10 2017, 09:13 PM.
Characters

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.