Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Locked Topic
  • Pages:
Absences topic
Topic Started: Apr 13 2010, 02:01 PM (23,412 Views)
Namira
Member Avatar
Paint me like one of your Sith girls
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
If you are going to be away or unable to post for any length of time, please let us know here. Please don't expect the staff to go chasing up the main board to see if you're absent, because it's just more work for us.

Also, 'I'm busy with the main SOTF' isn't a valid excuse for inactivity except in very extenuating circumstances, because if you picked up the ball here in addition to the main site... well, the onus is on you to keep up with everything.

Basically just tell us how long (if you know) you'll be away and which characters you're running in which Mini, just so we know not to off them.
~*~

Currently Showing

Previously on Namiravision
Online Profile Goto Top

Namira
Member Avatar
Paint me like one of your Sith girls
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Bump.

Yeah, this exists.

Remember to use it if possible.
~*~

Currently Showing

Previously on Namiravision
Online Profile Goto Top

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
I can trick them into thinking anything
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'll be gone Saturday and half of Sunday, for my girlfriend's Prom.
Current characters:

The Program: V3 Prologue:
Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."
Erik Bell - Jericho .941 - Having lunch - "May I?"

SECOND CHANCES: V2:
Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Thanks to Bear/Frogue/Kotorikun/Ryuki for the avatar art.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grim Wolf
Rookie
[ *  * ]
I should be okay, but it's finals week so don't expect too much of me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Brackie
Member Avatar

[ *  *  *  * ]
I'll be away till about Saturday

EDIT: actually, disregard that. I'll be able to make posts, but I won't be able to at certain times of the day in which I will be completely overwhelmed and stuff.
Edited by Brackie, May 4 2010, 03:15 AM.
The Program 2.5 - Traitors

Santiago Ibarra - Butterfly Knife

Nani Clover - Plastic Scythe

It is Known
Offline Profile Goto Top

T-Fox
Member Avatar
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'll be around sparingly this next week, but I should be able to bump out posts, not a problem. It's next week that's gonna suck.

From Saturday the 8th until Wednesday the 12th, I'm putting any and all obligations that are not my finals on the back burner. So if I go inactive during that time, please spare me and my characters. I'm banking on way too much to keep on track for graduation this semester, I need to focus everything I have on finals. I'm sorry ahead of time to any topics I might end up holding up. There's a chance that one of my characters might be dead by then anyways. I'm only going to 'play to win' so to speak with one of them.

I'm playing:
Boy 07: Yoshitoki Kunibou
Boy 21: Kazuhiko Yamamoto
Second Chances:
B??: Chadd Crossen (Audi R8) - Colehurst Secondary School - (Kill Count: 0) - 100% - "I've got my girl and my ride. What else does a guy need?
B??: Rekka Saionji (Sushi Knife) - Colehurst Secondary School (Kill Count: 0) - 100% - "I don't think I'll ever get used to this place... The sea is where I belong."

Old RPs
Spoiler: click to toggle

Offline Profile Goto Top

Fiori
Member Avatar
Shut up or Ryuhei will kick you...... IN THE FACE!
[ *  *  *  * ]
I might be somewhat sparse with my posting over the next two weeks, due to school-related reasons (A-Level exams coming up pretty soon). Just warning beforehand in case I end up drenched in studies that eat up my spare time.
THE PROGRAM V2

M02: Damien Stone - Pitchfork/Ballistics Knife - The Lake

BRAURP

SOTF: Evolution

Program V1

TV V1
Offline Profile Goto Top

Macha
Member Avatar
My life goes sort of like yours does, but funny and more drunk.
[ *  *  *  * ]
Just posting in advance that I will be in Wales from the 17-19th on a Geography Trip.

There MIGHT be wireless internet in the place we're staying, but I'm pretty sure I wont have time to make any posts, sorry.
TV2:
CS4 - Genevieve Cordova - ALIVE - Rondel Dagger - My lady avails herself of marked down freedom, forever cashed out to no more.
AE1 - Eden Zahn - DECEASED - Ballistic Riot Shield - It was for freedom. From myself and from the land.

This is literally that brain eating link thing. People are putting this in their sigs again. I guess 2002 is in this season? Click it if you want. Or don't. I'm not your boss.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Director
Member Avatar
Fabulous <3
[ *  * ]
Exams over the next month or so. Might be a little slow on the postaging due to revision, stress and whatnot. Just a heads up. Shouldn't affect me TOO much.

Still, that means please don't get on my ass about NPC posts. There are a lot of those guys running around and I'm writing three characters besides. I won't take ages, but don't blame me if I'm not there same day.
G21 - Yoshimi Yahagi - Uzi & Grand Power K100 - 'Elsewhere' - "I'm not! I-I can't trust anybody Y-Yoji, not even you! J-just do yourself a favour and l-leave, Yoji!"
Offline Profile Goto Top

decoy73
Regular
[ *  *  * ]
I'll be at a gaming session Friday and Saturday (5/14 and 5/15), and will likely be unable to post until Sunday.
Second Chances 2
Male Student #18: Zubin Wadia Status: ACTIVE; Weapon: Franchi SPAS-12
Female Student #32: Sarah Miller Status: ACTIVE; Weapon: The Complete Works of H.P. Lovecraft Hardback Edition

Previous Characters
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ciel
Member Avatar
I'VE GOT 20 G RIDIN' ON THIS
[ *  *  * ]
Just so I don't forget - I'll be going on my senior trip next week so it looks like I'll be out of commission from Tuesday to late Saturday.

We'll be staying at a hotel so in the event that there's wireless and I have a lot of downtime in the evenings just void this whole post. XD

EDIT: Yeah, false alarm.
Edited by Ciel, May 14 2010, 02:21 PM.
TV-2
BB4 - Paisley Hopkins - 100% - Broom Pole - START END
Offline Profile Goto Top

T-Fox
Member Avatar
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
Alright, finals week is over. I may dissapear for a full 24 hours at some point, housing told me my new room number, but hasn't told me when to move yet. I'll have to be ready to move at a moment's notice essentially.
Second Chances:
B??: Chadd Crossen (Audi R8) - Colehurst Secondary School - (Kill Count: 0) - 100% - "I've got my girl and my ride. What else does a guy need?
B??: Rekka Saionji (Sushi Knife) - Colehurst Secondary School (Kill Count: 0) - 100% - "I don't think I'll ever get used to this place... The sea is where I belong."

Old RPs

Offline Profile Goto Top

Slam
Member Avatar
otp (art by Kotorikun)
[ *  *  *  * ]
To quote (for the most part) Crash from SOTF Main:

Quote:

Posting on behalf of Rocky. His internet is down and he's not sure when it will be back up. This is to let everyone he's in threads with know that he's unreachable until further notice.
Program VAM3RICA
Posted Image Eleanor 'Nellie' Fitzpatrick' - DECEASED - 1 - 2 - 3

Second Second Chances
Posted Image B09: Jay Harland - DECEASED - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ciel
Member Avatar
I'VE GOT 20 G RIDIN' ON THIS
[ *  *  * ]
Yeah, this is going to sound strange but I am NOT going to have any internet. So. Yeah. Gonna be gone through Tuesday until Saturday unless I mooch off of my friend. And I doubt I'd want to do that.
TV-2
BB4 - Paisley Hopkins - 100% - Broom Pole - START END
Offline Profile Goto Top

Rocky
Member Avatar
Regular
[ *  *  * ]
to quote myself
Quote:

So just a quick update, my internet access at home was cut off, and at this point in time, I'm looking for a new internet provider. If all goes well I'll be good to go later this week, if not early next week.

EDIT: I'm going to try and go to the library in the meantime to make some posts, but it will probably be slow going.

BRAURP

SoTF Evolution

The Program

SoTF-TV
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.