Welcome to the RollersClub Forums, the home of Rollerblading Discussion. Currently you are viewing the Forums as a guest, and thus you will not be able to reply to any topics.

Why not sign up for an account? It's simple and easy - Just click "Register" in the top-left hand corner of the page, and fill in the short form. You're one step away from having access to Videos, Guides, and Offers for the Macclesfield, Wilmslow and Poynton based Roller-Discos.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Choosing the Right Density your Custom Lace Front Wig
Topic Started: Sep 1 2011, 08:17 AM (631 Views)
beatus808
No Avatar

Lace front wig is a wig made with human hair hand tied to the lace base. Lace front and full lace wigs are the newest innovation in non-surgical hair replacement systems. The hair is knotted into lace and illusion, as if growing out of my head. Lace front and lace wigs were worn by celebrities the year, but has recently become known to buy lace front wigs. While customizing the entire lace or lace front wig is very important to choose the right density allows the most natural look.Hair density refers to how thick the hair. Hair density that you are really based on personal choice and what looks best on you. The majority of women achieve the look of natural light to medium or medium-density, but your choice will depend on your style preferences and individual profile.Naturally growing hair grows differently for every person. Hair can grow thin (light) around the perimeter (hairline) and thick (medium size) in the middle. Hair can grow thick (medium) around the perimeter (hairline) and thickest (heavy) in the middle. Below are the most popular choice for density lace front / full lace wig and industry.Density and Light: The figure is 60%, the thickness of an average head of hair. It is recommended for people whose natural hair does not have much volume or thickness. Light density lace front or full lace wig shows a fair amount of head. This density is popular with older women.and light and medium: This is 100% thickness of an average head of hair. This is the most popular density requested custom lace front and full lace wigs. This means that the lace front or full lace wig will have light-density hairline and medium density every where else. This is the natural and the most recommended for top stylists. This density is suitable for most women.and Heavy: The number is 150% thickness of an average head of hair. That's too much hair on the majority of women look natural. This lace front wigs or full lace wigs is usually worn by the density of artists who want heavy-duty style. Not recommended for a person looking for the natural look of lace front or full lace wig.Remember, regardless of the density that you choose, lace front and glueless lace front wigs provide the most natural looking extensions on the market today.Looking for a fabulous collection of lovely, lace front wigs, Visit, apexhairs.com and browse an amazing selection where you can choose the color and style that will enhance your natural beauty.
Member Offline Member Profile Quote Post Goto Top

brendajoyce
No Avatar

I would really like to know a lot of details about these kinds of things because I'm deciding whether to get one full lace wigs. I had cancer as a baby and after chemo therapy my hair is not straight like it was. Nor is it curly.
Member Offline Member Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Feedback · Next Topic »
Add Reply