1. Everyone is welcome in this community, regardless of race, creed, gender, religious philosophy, sexual preference, disability, or social status. We are a very diverse group of people from all walks of life and all over the world, who have joined together. Membership here requires that you be open-minded and willing to communicate with members who have different life-styles from yourself. We accept all who are on a positive path.
2. We welcome RESPECTFUL debate, but you must be polite in your communications. Our message board is not to be used for politics, angry debates, profanity, or other hostile or offensive behavior. There will be no attacks upon or ridicule of any religious or philosophical teachings. Posts that violate these guidelines will be deleted by management. Violators will be banned immediately.
Proselytizing will not be tolerated. If you want to convert someone to your religion or belief system, feel free to print up some pamphlets and go door to door in your neighborhood, but DO NOT bring it here! Violators will be banned immediately.
3. Flamers and troublemakers will not last long. We will neither allow nor tolerate any sort of harassment, bashing, or abuse of any member. One e-mail warning may be given before banning troublemakers, but may not, if the situation is deemed to require immediate action. Flamers get none.
4. If you have a problem with another member, it doesn't belong on the message boards or in chat. Forward any e-mails pertaining to the problem to management and explain the situation. It will be taken seriously and handled discreetly and promptly.
5. There's a message board set up for community or personal web site links, another for artist links, and recommended online or offline businesses. These are the only boards for those purposes. Please do not put these links or recommendations on other boards. This is a spiritual/social site, not classified ads. .NOTE: NO BANNERS FOR OR LINKS TO ADULT GROUPS OR SITES ALLOWED!
6. *Posting of adult or pornographic materials is cause for immediate banning.*
7. All original posts on this site are the property of the members who post them, and they may not to be used elsewhere without written permission from that member.
9. Posting of copyrighted material is not allowed unless, like the Higher Awareness posts, it comes from the source with "Reproduction Permitted" right in it, or you have written permission from the author and can show it to the managers. Otherwise, you'll need to post links to articles or news sites.
10. We ask that ALL members have a valid e-mail address within your Member Profile. If you change your e-mail address, we ask that you also change your Member Profile to reflect this.
11. This is an active community. We encourage all members to post often and to join in our scheduled chats.
12. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to PM any member of management.
13. Management has the right to add to these guidelines if the need or situation arises.
"Spirit of Winter" by Josephine Wall
Background by Backgrounds Archive
Dividers by Moonfairye's Mess
Copyright 2008, Reflection of Spirit, All Rights Reserved