Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
web counter
web counter
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Last Movie You Watched; Post the last one you watched....
Topic Started: Feb 20 2008, 01:30 PM (1,738 Views)
Ashe
Member Avatar
Stars Captain
I also do this on all of my forums because it is also a good way to find a good movie to watch. Just post what the last movie is you watched and a little about it, but not too much, don't want to spoil it for others.

The last movie I watched was Balls of Fury. It was a really funny movie about an FBI agent that recruits a has been ping pong champion to help him catch a criminal... I laughed my butt off....
Posted Image
Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Ashe
Member Avatar
Stars Captain
I watched Saw IV last night and let me tell you it was terrific!!! :decap: I was worried about how good it would be seeing as they seemed to clean up all the loose ends with part 3, but I couldn't have been more wrong. This movie definitely lived up to the gore and creepiness that makes the Saw movies so good. I definitely would recommend this to anyone who likes horror. :P :wub:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Ashe
Member Avatar
Stars Captain
Well I watched Rob Zombies version of Halloween last night. While it was great as a horror movie, I didn't care for it as a Halloween. Zombie just made too many critical changes to the story and Michael for it to be a "true" Halloween. :P
Posted Image
Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Billy Coen
Civillian
Last movie i watched would be Resident Evil Extinction great movie good series going on here. I couldnt have asked for more
Offline Profile Goto Top

Spartan198
Member Avatar
Stars Alpha Team Leader
Appleseed: Ex Machina

Special Forces soldiers Deunan,Briareos,and Tereus battle to preserve the peace in the city-nation of Olympus,until a stealth attack by zealots turns the city into a perilous warzone.

...That's from the back of the DVD box. I'm no good at writing movie synopses.

I'm planning to rent Cloverfield this coming Tuesday.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

"Pain is fear and weakness leaving the body." ~ Special Forces
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ashe
Member Avatar
Stars Captain
Cloverfield looks good. :D

The last movie I watched was Hot Fuzz.... It was a comedy with that guy who played in Shawn of the Dead playing a cop who was... erm.... "very dedicated" to the job. A killer is on the loose and he is convinced the murders are more than mere accidents. Which they were....

Personally I thought the movie sucked, but the family seemed to enjoy it....
Posted Image
Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Spartan198
Member Avatar
Stars Alpha Team Leader
Ashe
Apr 21 2008, 05:33 AM
Cloverfield looks good. :D

The last movie I watched was Hot Fuzz.... It was a comedy with that guy who played in Shawn of the Dead playing a cop who was... erm.... "very dedicated" to the job. A killer is on the loose and he is convinced the murders are more than mere accidents. Which they were....

Personally I thought the movie sucked, but the family seemed to enjoy it....
I like comedies,so I'll have to check that one out.
Shawn of the Dead was somewhat geeky,but pretty entertaining. And after the fence scene in the Hot Fuzz trailers (where the guy jumps one fence,forward flips over the next one,then side flips over the last one... :rofl: ),it looks hecka funny.
Edited by Spartan198, Apr 21 2008, 06:45 AM.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Ashe
Member Avatar
Stars Captain
It had its moments, (And the fence scene was one of them. :rofl: ) but I'm not a big fan of the comedies. :rofl: I mainly like the gore and terror of horror movies, but it was the guys turn to pick a movie. :D
Edited by Ashe, Apr 21 2008, 07:54 AM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Spartan198
Member Avatar
Stars Alpha Team Leader
Anyway,just saw Cloverfield the first time yesterday,and it was pretty unreal.
The way it's filmed -- through the personal camcorder of a guy and his friends as the attack is happening -- makes it that much scarier,because it actually feels like you're there,watching it happen.

And the Cloverfield creature is vastly different from anything before. It's not "adorable" like King Kong,or a "personality" like Godzilla. It just... it simply just exists. It's like it's nothing more than an entity.

Anyone who likes monster movies will love Cloverfield.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Eman_Est
Civillian
the last movie i watched was Austin powers the first one.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Music/Movies/Books · Next Topic »

OUR AFFILIATES
RE Final Days Affiliates Button Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Join Today! Dead Can Walk Dead or Alive RPG Resident Evil: Flooding Epidemic

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!