Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Introduce yourself
Topic Started: Apr 18 2009, 06:00 PM (262 Views)
Lenady
Member Avatar
Administrator
Come here and tell us about yourself. :P
Edited by Lenady, Jun 11 2013, 12:21 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lenady
Member Avatar
Administrator
:Lalala edited my intro because it's been like four years and some of the stuff no longer really applied:

I guess I might as well start this out. I'm Lenady, although I also go by Len occasionally. I'm kind of the public relations person for Project Toren, so I take care of the forums, facebook page, etc. (though I've found I'm kinda sucky at it). I love weird stuff of all sorts and am a big sci-fi/fantasy/other speculative fiction fan... although my relationship with the horror genre is a little weird... I absolutely love it and can spend hours reading creepy pasta, but I still tend to squeeze onto a pillow and hide my eyes during episodes of Supernatural... I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to movies... :ermm:
I also really like anime and manga/graphic novels/comics, and cute happy fluffy things. ^_^
Edited by Lenady, Jun 12 2013, 11:36 AM.

sleepish

Sleepish, 28, Oregon, USA. In-home helper and Computer and old sience fiction nerd. Have loved the story so far. Let me know if you ever make a book of it.

The computer shading does seem a bit sharper than the marker, but the marker has more texture, I like both. :ermm:

Lenady
Member Avatar
Administrator
sleepish
May 24 2013, 04:55 PM
Sleepish, 28, Oregon, USA. In-home helper and Computer and old sience fiction nerd. Have loved the story so far. Let me know if you ever make a book of it.

The computer shading does seem a bit sharper than the marker, but the marker has more texture, I like both. :ermm:
Hi ^_^. Nice to meet ya. I would have said something a lot earlier, but I'd honestly stopped checking the forums a while ago, if you can't tell. Hopefully we can get things to be a bit more active eventually.

It's great to know you like the story so far. And if we ever make a book of Toren either printed or e-format we'll let everyone know.

North
Member Avatar

Thank you for telling me about the shading. I'm glad to hear you like both ways. We'll keep on experimenting with new styles to learn what works. We appreciate any feedback and are glad to hear that others are okay with our lighthearted inconsistency. That's kind of what Toren was originally for: we just wanted an excuse to play!

Agi Hammerthief

Hi,
a German reader here, 40ish years old.

kinda wondering if this is still going anywhere.

Lenady
Member Avatar
Administrator
Agi Hammerthief
Apr 26 2016, 04:37 AM
Hi,

Hi. Sorry it took a bit to get back to you. Cool to see a reader from so far away. A lot of the people we've spoken to that have read Toren are pretty close by. Like, from our state close by.

And yeah, we kinda dropped off the map there for a while didn't we? We are working on new content, though. Issue 15 is in progress, and the rest of the issues are getting a bit of a rewrite. The fixed pages (dialogue at this point) are in the process of gradually replacing the originals.

North
Member Avatar

Agi Hammerthief
Hi,

Hi!

Thank you for reading our comic. I love your name. Wynn, Lenady, and I are big Pratchett fans too. I think Going Postal may be my favorite book, but it is so hard to choose.

As for the comic, we took an unscheduled sabbatical due to life happening like a hammer at us. As Lenady said, work has finally resumed and will be posted as soon as possible.

Lenady
Member Avatar
Administrator
OH.... my gosh I can't believe I forgot where that reference was from. I just re-read The Fifth Elephant like two months ago, at the tail-end of the school year.

Agi Hammerthief

Lenady
Jul 15 2016, 09:57 PM
Agi Hammerthief
Hi,

Hi. Sorry it took a bit to get back to you. Cool to see a reader from so far away. A lot of the people we've spoken to that have read Toren are pretty close by. Like, from our state close by.

And yeah, we kinda dropped off the map there for a while didn't we? We are working on new content, though. Issue 15 is in progress, and the rest of the issues are getting a bit of a rewrite. The fixed pages (dialogue at this point) are in the process of gradually replacing the originals.
Hi, good to see you're back, looking forward to the new stuff.

and no need to apologise for life happening, that's the whole point isnt it?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply