Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Issue #1 Blue
Topic Started: Apr 18 2009, 05:51 PM (134 Views)
Lenady
Member Avatar
Administrator
Here's the discussion thread for Issue #1.
Edited by Lenady, Apr 20 2009, 03:19 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alex Heartnet
Member Avatar

Since there is no comments section in this webcomic, I'll just have to jot down my thoughts about it here.

- It's actually quite refreshing to see something not hard sci-fi.
- Page 1-2: It's difficult to tell exactly what is going on in the flashback
- Page 4, Page 9: So the two girls meet each other by running into each other, and eventually become best friends. How cliché.
- Page 19-21: Wait, so Tilly makes no remarks about Mysterious Glasses Guy entering the girl's dorm, but the rest of the dorm notices?
- Definitely a good start to this comic! I liked it as soon as I first read it.
- Overall this definitely has a 'first big project' feel to it. For a first project it's surprisingly good.

Lenady
Member Avatar
Administrator
Alex Heartnet
Oct 28 2013, 07:24 PM
Since there is no comments section in this webcomic, I'll just have to jot down my thoughts about it here.

- It's actually quite refreshing to see something not hard sci-fi.
- Page 1-2: It's difficult to tell exactly what is going on in the flashback
- Page 4, Page 9: So the two girls meet each other by running into each other, and eventually become best friends. How cliché.
- Page 19-21: Wait, so Tilly makes no remarks about Mysterious Glasses Guy entering the girl's dorm, but the rest of the dorm notices?
- Definitely a good start to this comic! I liked it as soon as I first read it.
- Overall this definitely has a 'first big project' feel to it. For a first project it's surprisingly good.
Know I'm responding kind of late on this but better late than never at all? Yeah, this issues pretty rough. Can definitely see that during the re-write right now... not that we didn't notice it before. Glad you think it's a good start though, and that you enjoyed reading it.

Lenady
Member Avatar
Administrator
And the re-write/re-post continues. Ooh boy, has this been an exercise in humility, realizing just how bad my writing used to be. Still fun, going back through the first stuff... a masochistic sort of fun really, but still fun.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Episode Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply