Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tapatalk move.
Topic Started: Jul 10 2018, 07:42 PM (76 Views)
mattblackgod
Member Avatar
Big boss warlord dude!
[ * ]
Apparently our forum is being moved onto Tapatalk. At the moment I am unsure how this will effect your links to the forum, keep a eye on this space.

The good news is that you will be able to view the forum on the Tapatalk app on your mobile devices. It will be sorted so you can post through the app too.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Brummie
Member Avatar
Boss Sec Man
[ * ]
Ok Cool. Hopefully the coding should remain the same

Bobscene
Super Mutant
[ * ]
I 'm getting separation anxiety...
I am such a dinosaur when it comes to anything computers.
I remember when the old Terra Genesis site changed... even after numerous tries, I never succeeded in login into the new one.
That was a strange feeling, I could see the new entries but could not longer post anything myself.

tinker
Member Avatar
CEO of "Rat-on-a-Stick" Industries
[ * ]
WTF? Tapatalk, what is that??

tinker
Member Avatar
CEO of "Rat-on-a-Stick" Industries
[ * ]
Found out through the Warlord, Tapatalk is a cell phone app that can be used for connecting to the forum in addition to using a computer, or a tin can on a string (like I use)

mr wasteland
Member Avatar
Vault Dweller
[ * ]
I looked at the tapatalk app in my phone and if you go after the reviews it don't look good. Looks like it works very poorly now, hope it don't screw up this site on the computer at least.

mattblackgod
Member Avatar
Big boss warlord dude!
[ * ]
This should be ok. Tapatalk sucks. Of course they haven’t finished setting the code up.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Wasteland Chronicles · Next Topic »
Add Reply