Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2 Dystopian movies I want to see
Topic Started: Oct 2 2017, 07:03 PM (38 Views)
Crazy Joe
Road Warrior
[ * ]
They're not PA but they're close.

First, Blade Runner 2049. The first movie set the standard. I'm not sure if this new one can live up to the hype, but I'll still see it.

Second, Ready Player One. This was a book https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ready_Player_One before it was made into a movie. If you folks haven't read it yet I recommend doing so. Based on the trailer I think this movie will have lots of eye candy, at the expense of plot, but that's ok with me.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

irishserb
Tribal Savage
[ * ]
I think Blade Runner is doomed, as my expectations are off the scale, but I will see it anyway. Probably will really enjoy it the second time around, when I can appreciate it for what it is, rather than what it is not.

Ready Player One just kind of misses for me, through no real fault of its own. I 'm too narrow minded to embrace it in my old age.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Movie & TV Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply