Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Punlapocalyptic Black Blood Children faction
Topic Started: Jun 14 2017, 07:50 PM (65 Views)
Kushtar
Member Avatar
Ghoul
[ * ]
Well, it took more than expected but after an successful Kickstarter campaign and all pledges sent to the backers, the Black Blood Children is released to the general public. Fight alongside the most famous cult in the Scrapbridge area, a sect holding an oil well and refinery in perfect working order and worships petrol as an almost mystic force from their god Tex'co..

You can buy them directly from our webpage http://www.badrollgames.com or our wholesaler if you happen to live in Spain.

In this first batch of releases you have:

The Black Blood Children Starter Pack (miniatures also sold individually):
Posted Image
Posted Image

A Spark with Bike and pistol, perfect as a reinforcement:
Posted Image

And some nasty Mongrelmorphs to add to the Mutards:
Posted Image

All these miniatures are made of the new high quality resin used by BigChild Creatives. In this vid from El Quinto Destino you can check their quality (only in Spanish, sorry).

Bad Roll Games
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TheMightyFlip
Member Avatar
Cannie!
[ * ]
The leader guy and shotgun dude look cool and fairly chunky, chicks seem a little on the slim side, any chance of comparison pics with other manufacturers of post apoc goodness to see how well they mix? (not that it matters to much to me, I use all sorts of ranges and scales)

Crazy Joe
Road Warrior
[ * ]
I have to say I like the leader mini as well. The shotgun break open is a nice touch.

mattblackgod
Member Avatar
Big boss warlord dude!
[ * ]
Cool looking faction. *adds to shopping list*

Mr. Clean
Member Avatar
Wasteland Legend/Cat Skinner/Bad Speller/Super Nice Guy B^)
[ * ]
Love the chick on the Moped!

But why no shirt?
Edited by Mr. Clean, Jun 16 2017, 01:51 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · New Releases & Stuff · Next Topic »
Add Reply