Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Curse you Amazon Prime and your line up of PA shows
Topic Started: May 17 2017, 05:07 PM (94 Views)
Crazy Joe
Road Warrior
[ * ]
I just got Amazon Prime up and running on our big screen TV. Now I am awash in PA movies and TV shows that I haven't seen yet.

So many bad zombie movies to get through, so many PA TV shows to get caught back up on.....

The best part is the fast forward button that jumps ahead every 10 seconds. It makes it so much easier to get through the really bad shows.

If you don't have Prime, be warned: It's a whole new world of PA binge watching. :doh:

Edited by Crazy Joe, May 17 2017, 05:09 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tinker
Member Avatar
CEO of "Rat-on-a-Stick" Industries
[ * ]
So, what is good PA movie binge food?

Mr. Clean
Member Avatar
Wasteland Legend/Cat Skinner/Bad Speller/Super Nice Guy B^)
[ * ]
The answer is always icecream...............ALWAYS!

So what do you recommend Crazy Joe?

Crazy Joe
Road Warrior
[ * ]
Beer and chips ;)

tinker
Member Avatar
CEO of "Rat-on-a-Stick" Industries
[ * ]
I would eat some "Frankenstein!" Three or four packs of Ramen cooked down until there is no water, throw in two cans of cheap chili, toss in hot sauce, the Ramen seasoning packs, and some cheese...

Crazy Joe
Road Warrior
[ * ]
After a couple of months of watching I now have some recommendations.

This first one is a must see for the following reasons. First, it has some of the best PA scenery I have seen since The Road. Someone must have looked at Chernobyl images when putting together this PA London. Second, the premise is interesting and would make for a good campaign. I won't give it away as it's part of the movie.

Next is Aftermath. This is a short PA film which is pretty gritty.

Then there's Maggie. This stars Arnold Schwarzenegger himself, but it's not an action movie. It looks at the human side of the zombie apocalypse.

Finally there are two Zomcoms that I recommend:

Bad to the Jones and Overtime. These are B movies and they know it. Watch with low expectations and you will be fine.

There are many others, but either I haven't watched them yet, or they're so bad they don't even warrant a mention.

Crazy Joe
Road Warrior
[ * ]
And I want to mention one more time the Defiance TV show. It was hard to watch on a weekly basis but flows much better when you can watch episodes in a row.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Movie & TV Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply