Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Stumbled into a Twilight 2000 Blog
Topic Started: Apr 13 2017, 01:27 PM (86 Views)
irishserb
Tribal Savage
[ * ]
Not sure if this has been discussed here, but don't remember it, so sorry if this is old news. I've been following a blog in recent months that centers around Twilight 2000 and thought it might be of some interest. Here is the link:

Twilight 2000 blog

Posts include reviews of nostalgic (for old farts like me) modules and whatnot, and ideas for this post WWIII setting.

I didn't get to play a lot of Twilight 2000 back in the day, but have a few great memories from the games that we did play. There were/are lots of ideas for various war machines that never were, endless scenario ideas, and generally great art associated with the game. I've really enjoyed some of the reviews and rekindling of ideas. Have even been considering building a few of the vehicles from the game as leftovers for my own PA world.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mattblackgod
Member Avatar
Big boss warlord dude!
[ * ]
Looks a interesting blog. Thanks for sharing.

Crazy Joe
Road Warrior
[ * ]
Great walk down memory lane. I didn't know things were still being published for this game.

d6orDie
Vault Dweller
[ * ]
Hated the rules, but the setting was awesome...

irishserb
Tribal Savage
[ * ]
You know, I can't remember a thing about the rules, which is weird, as I ran games at a shop for awhile. I did love the setting.

v_lazy_dragon
Member Avatar
Enforcer
[ * ]
The setting for TW2k was great :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Bar! · Next Topic »
Add Reply