Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Whats happening out there?!; General chatter.
Topic Started: Jul 25 2016, 09:44 PM (1,770 Views)
mattblackgod
Member Avatar
Big boss warlord dude!
[ * ]
Wastelanders!

Harken to a new general chatter thread. What is happening with you guys n gals? Speak to your Warlord! I promise to only lightly wound the boring ones!

The hobby stuff here has slowed down since the arrival of these two tiny terrors five weeks back.

Posted Image

Posted Image

They are slowly ripping the Warlord's shack apart. They are more destructive than a mob of drunk super mutants! :lol:

Then my bike has been a pain. The handle bars cracked (avoid bars from India) and now the battery is fried....may be I should top it up with some hooch?! The bars in the pic are gone now.

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TheMightyFlip
Member Avatar
Wasteland Warrior
[ * ]
Wandering the wasteland of Nuka World and finding it rather bland to be honest, and some of the enemies are a pain in the arse (who thought it was a good idea to stick the world full of monsters that are faster and tougher than you all the damn time?).

Despairing at the news of a new Red Sonja comic.

Yawning my head off at work due to 3 crappy nights sleep.

IM IN A BAD MOOD!!!

mattblackgod
Member Avatar
Big boss warlord dude!
[ * ]
I am still on FO4. lol. I may avoid Nuka World.

I hope your mood improves soon.

Rych
Member Avatar
Time flies when your having Rum
[ * ]
After reading rumours of Fallout New Orleans , I am seriously considering a swamp board , stilt houses , Rad-Gators and Post Nuclear fictional Voodoo , thoughts anyone?

tinker
Member Avatar
CEO of "Rat-on-a-Stick" Industries
[ * ]
Yeah Rych, Privateer Press Gatormen Minions would make great Swamp mutants, and the Farrow Bone Grinders too!

TheMightyFlip
Member Avatar
Wasteland Warrior
[ * ]
Posted Image

Gatorclaw

Rych
Member Avatar
Time flies when your having Rum
[ * ]
That looks totally wicked

TheMightyFlip
Member Avatar
Wasteland Warrior
[ * ]
Angrily awaiting my Conan kickstarter to turn up BY CROM WHERE IS IT!

Crazy Joe
Mutant Hunter
[ * ]
I was laid off again 3 months ago. With all this free time you'd think I'd be working on my wargaming hobby, but instead I've been playing computer games, applying for jobs and binge watching Netflix.... oh and getting a few projects done around the house that I have been putting off.

The good news is I got so bored with all of the above that I actually posted several gaming related articles on my blog recently. If I continue this trend I'll have two more articles up in the next week or so. I feel so productive!

Brummie
Member Avatar
Boss Sec Man
[ * ]
That sucks dude! I hope you can find a job soon :)

TheMightyFlip
Member Avatar
Wasteland Warrior
[ * ]
That was me the first half of this year...now I have a job and want to be off again lol

robh
Vault Dweller
[ * ]
Rych
Sep 3 2016, 12:49 AM
After reading rumours of Fallout New Orleans , I am seriously considering a swamp board , stilt houses , Rad-Gators and Post Nuclear fictional Voodoo , thoughts anyone?
Check out the "Shangri LA" sourcebook Hyacinth did for "Wreck Age" a real treasure trove of Waterborne Post Apoc ideas.

I have the set of ThunderChrome 3D printed buildings on my painting table at the moment and a shed load of Inq28 characters to explore them. Also just gluing up the Multiverse Refinery set ready for painting. Enough PostApoc Industrial stuff to keep me busy for a while........

......was only supposed to be a quick cheap little project..... :doh:

tinker
Member Avatar
CEO of "Rat-on-a-Stick" Industries
[ * ]
Best of luck finding work Crazy Joe! Been there, done the same...

Hollander
Member Avatar
Wasteland Warrior
[ * ]
...last night the 1/24 scale "mad max" participation game on salute came up.. My gaming buddy mentioned he played the game and had a good time . the guys running the game told him they would get him a copy of the rules. As things go and shit happens, that never happened. Is there anyone on this board who know how who ran that game and is possible to get a copy of the rules? There seems to be a "post apoc"gaming rebirth .With gaslands, and necromunda being played. With Poldercon coming up it maight be worth the time to have go at that game and maybe run a demo game in february 2017..but where are the rules?
Edited by Hollander, Oct 15 2016, 10:52 AM.

mattblackgod
Member Avatar
Big boss warlord dude!
[ * ]
Good luck with the work situation Crazy Joe.

1/24 game sounds cool Hollander. PA wargames have become popular in the last few years.

Brummie
Member Avatar
Boss Sec Man
[ * ]
Hollander here is what I found sadly it 404's but it was called stop the truck and was sponsered by Wargames Illustrated.

http://wargamesillustrated.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Stop-The-Truck.pdf

http://wargamesillustrated.net/salute-2016-after-show-point-and-shoot-photo-report/

http://www.beastsofwar.com/news/stop-trucks-mad-max-inspired-scenario-wargames-illustrated/

I've asked about on facebook to see if anyone has it.

Brummie
Member Avatar
Boss Sec Man
[ * ]
tinker
Oct 15 2016, 06:05 AM
Best of luck finding work Crazy Joe! Been there, done the same...
I have got hold of them for you dude. Be patient it takes a while to load

http://web.archive.org/web/20150812174521/http://wargamesillustrated.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Stop-The-Truck.pdf

london1662
Member Avatar
Cannie!
[ * ]
Hi gang, started a new job thank God! I was going mad! So I feel your pain..... All projects have come to a stop.... Just trying to work all the hours I can to build up the bank balance again... No way can I build my dream full size car.... Looks like I'm back to building kits.... and the old prop thing just died a death... Sorry..

mattblackgod
Member Avatar
Big boss warlord dude!
[ * ]
Nice one Brummie.

Great news London. :drunk:

RustBucket
Member Avatar
Raider
[ * ]
Lurking and working

Nice to see you all are still here being awesome.

:D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Bar! · Next Topic »
Add Reply