Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Shadowrun/Cyberpunk?
Topic Started: Jan 11 2015, 01:49 PM (462 Views)
robh
Vault Dweller
[ * ]
Not really Post-Apoc but just wondering if anyone has any true 25mm/28mm figures from the old Shadowrun or Cyberpunk ranges (Grenadier, RAFM or RP/RPE) they would be interested in selling or trading.
Thanks
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

robh
Vault Dweller
[ * ]
Still interested in finding some more of these. Have many but still need other options on some classes/types

TheMightyFlip
Member Avatar
Wasteland Warrior
[ * ]
I have a double baseball bat wielding street punk

robh
Vault Dweller
[ * ]
Interested in that one. You looking to sell or trade?......Where are you located for shipping?

TheMightyFlip
Member Avatar
Wasteland Warrior
[ * ]
UK, prefer trade, will have to try and find him though.

Hollander
Member Avatar
Wasteland Warrior
[ * ]
robh
Jul 31 2016, 06:05 PM
Still interested in finding some more of these. Have many but still need other options on some classes/types
:coffee: I think i haven orc wielding a pistol

Orc Biker standing ..Iron wind metals sells the same model. "Ork Biker Standing and mounted [20-521] $11.95 $8.96
.I don NOT own the orc on the bike , only the standing orc biker

http://ironwindmetals.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=15&products_id=1634
Edited by Hollander, Aug 31 2016, 09:50 PM.

robh
Vault Dweller
[ * ]
@Flip: Cool, let me know if you find him and we can sort out a deal. I am in Spain so shipping singles around is not too costly.

@Hollander, I actually have that dude already, but may be able to find an orc head for a swap conversion so am interested. Where are you and what are you after for it?

TheMightyFlip
Member Avatar
Wasteland Warrior
[ * ]
Found him, plus a foundry street tough in a trench coat

robh
Vault Dweller
[ * ]
Let me know what you are after in trades....Any interest in a few of the old Alpha Forge astroid miner types?

TheMightyFlip
Member Avatar
Wasteland Warrior
[ * ]
Sure

robh
Vault Dweller
[ * ]
Cool, I have 5 or 6 duplicates here of figures I only want 1 of in my Judge Dredd set so will be happy to send them over. Will drop you a PM

johnmonster71
Ghoul
[ * ]
I have a fair number of the older Shadowrun figures, they look like lead. Most are dated 1991-1992. I can put together a list if you're interested. All are loose and most unpainted. I like them but they look so small with my 28mm stuff that I don't have a lot of use for them.

robh
Vault Dweller
[ * ]
Thanks, I have dropped you a message.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Traders Shack! · Next Topic »
Add Reply