Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Warlord...
Topic Started: Jan 5 2014, 09:13 PM (1,254 Views)
mattblackgod
Member Avatar
Big boss warlord dude!
[ * ]
Okay here is my choices for the Warlord Mad Dan of Fortress of Rust, The Mound, Republic of Dan, mattblackgod's world.

Which one to choose?? Whats your thoughts?

Posted Image
L-R NY3K ganger, A mix & Match Wastelander I made and Jakar Nilson NY3k Legends (NY3K figures are available from East Riding Minis)

1. The NY3k Ganger is intimidating looking. If I was to use him as a Warlord some crude tattoos will be added along with a nasty looking fire arm.

2. The Mix & Match Wastelander (Sham) has a look about him. Nothing much needed for him. He has a certain air about him helped by the staff and cloak. This Wastelander is a mix of 40K & WHFB parts with a Westwind Bikers head. The staff is a converted spear and the shotgun is scratch built. The figure will need touching up as it appears the paint is chipped on the head. :(

3. The last one is Jakar Nilson figure. A nice mini with a double barrelled shotgun and a sinister looking helmet. He would make a good gang boss. But would he cut it as a Warlord??

Which one should I use for the part? Pick a number!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
mattblackgod
Member Avatar
Big boss warlord dude!
[ * ]
:lol:

I have a whole host of character minis which I am considering moving into these wastelands.

Plus have to go through the collection and look for suitable figures for you lot.

foe42
Member Avatar
Wasteland Pilgrim/ Master of Repopulation
[ * ]
could always go with this little guy http://armorcast.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=1628&osCsid=8f687692c956d01faefd4e03c78700f0

nice new addition from armorcast

mattblackgod
Member Avatar
Big boss warlord dude!
[ * ]
All,

BOW DOWN & SWEAR ALLEGIANCE TO YOUR WARLORD...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Right, time for me to knock together the rest of the Warband!!

Hollander
Member Avatar
Wasteland Warrior
[ * ]
:poke: ... sorry I mean :hug: :yahoo: :bow: :worship: :assflame:

:coffee: Nice tats...
Edited by Hollander, Feb 10 2014, 10:07 PM.

tinker
Member Avatar
CEO of "Rat-on-a-Stick" Industries
[ * ]
Either to clean up or clear out! Though, with a name like "Stanky Butts" my caps are on clear out.

sindex
Member Avatar
Ghoul
[ * ]
Very nice work. Thats a warlord who doesnt have to repeat himself.

dicehead
Member Avatar
Mutant Hunter
[ * ]
He definitely looks like the boss, nice painting on the tats that can't be easy :pipboy:

mattblackgod
Member Avatar
Big boss warlord dude!
[ * ]
Thanks for your comments.

Thin the paint. Paint the tats and leave to dry. Then give the figure a few coats of your flesh colour but really thinned down. This give them the old faded tatts look.

tinker
Member Avatar
[ * ]
I saw those tats and they just didn't register for comment... it's like as they were supposed to be there as nothing unique! :lol:

Hollander
Member Avatar
Wasteland Warrior
[ * ]
Tinker
Feb 13 2014, 07:55 PM
I saw those tats and they just didn't register for comment... it's like as they were supposed to be there as nothing unique! :lol:
Those tats didn't register for comment?

looking as if they were supposed to be there?

Nothing unique?

tAts I said tAts!

:boobies:

tinker
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Ha haa Hollander!

mattblackgod
Member Avatar
Big boss warlord dude!
[ * ]
:lol: :lol:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Warlord's Challenge 2014 · Next Topic »
Add Reply