Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
FS - 28mm Militia, Suits, etc
Topic Started: Sep 10 2012, 07:53 PM (878 Views)
v_lazy_dragon
Member Avatar
Enforcer
[ * ]
Posted Image
Modern militia
17 figures from TAG, Foundry, Gripping Beast & Killer Bee. These guys are armed with a range of weapons (8Aks, 3 Shotguns, 1M60, 1RPK, 3MP5s & 1 FN SAW) and dressed in an assortment of camo schemes. They’d be perfect as PA survivalists, FoF eastern European insurgents, Rebel militia, terrorists, corporate mercenaries… the list goes on! Figures may have a couple of chips/rubs, but are generally in good condition. I was personally pretty pleased with the camouflage on these guys, most of which are based off real Russian schemes
£30 inc UK postage

Posted Image
Armed low-lifes
9 figures from Tag & Foundry, these guys are packing some pretty heavy firepower (2x MP5SD, 2x AK74-SU, 1x G3A3/HK91,1x MP5, 1x Semi-auto sniper rifle, 1x M4/M203 combo & 1x Handgun). I was using these as goons for my Mafia gang (see below) but they did great service as bank robbers and armed civilians to fend off zombie mobs. Figures may have a couple of chips/rubs, but are generally in good condition. The main exception is the guy with the red shirt, who has a large chip to his baseball cap.
£15 inc UK Postage

Posted Image
Russian mafia
21 Killer suits from Foundry, Em-4 & Copplestone. These guys were usually the Mafia in my sci-fi games, although many of them would happily work as villans for modern pulp games or even government agents. Figures may have a couple of chips/rubs, but are generally in good condition.
£35 inc UK postage

Posted Image
Tactical miniatures CQB team
5 figures tooled up for close quarters killing – these guys might be government agents, army special forces, corporate mercenaries, local police… probably other things, but the brian isn’t working. These guys have had a lot of gaming in their time, and have a few minor chips, but none of them are too major
£10 Inc UK P&P

Posted Image
MVD Fire team
4 really well painted TAG MVD figures painted in a mix of Flora, Blue urban and grey urban camo, a mix which seemed pretty popular during the fighting in Grozny. These guys are tooled up for close assault, with AK74-Sus and anti-blast helmets. These guys have never seen any table time!
£12 inc UK P&P

I'll happily ship overseas, and I'll charge the difference between the UK postage & the forigen postage. I'd ideally like payment by paypal, but might consider trading for 20mm moderns.
Edited by v_lazy_dragon, Sep 10 2012, 07:54 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yuber Okami
Mutant
[ * ]
Hi! I'm interested in the "russian mafia" pack. I live in Spain so I suppose postage won't rise a lot (hopefully!)

v_lazy_dragon
Member Avatar
Enforcer
[ * ]
Thanks for the interest.... but that listing is four and a half years old(!)
I am afraid that they have long since been sold

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Traders Shack! · Next Topic »
Add Reply