Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wastelands 3 Rulebooks
Topic Started: Apr 11 2012, 11:08 PM (11,898 Views)
tinker
Member Avatar
CEO of "Rat-on-a-Stick" Industries
[ * ]
My thinking was that a Cultist Leader would have a stat line closer to a Shaman than a Warlord because the Cultist would be more conversion and "persecution of heresy" than a Warlord's fighting and conquering. I am in agreement about the Diplomatic ability.
Edited by tinker, Apr 24 2012, 02:26 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dicehead
Member Avatar
Mutant Hunter
[ * ]
Updated with a roster you can fill in, thanks to jbearwillis. See download links on first page.

Shaman might be better, I never had a lot of luck with cults for some reason. Stars weren't right perhaps.
Edited by dicehead, Apr 24 2012, 02:31 PM.

Madmex
Mutant
[ * ]
Thanks for the fast reply.

tikiphantom
Member Avatar
Tribal Savage
[ * ]
I like the shaman with a command and diplomat skill!

Madmex
Mutant
[ * ]
When rolling enemies to fight, and you get mutants do you random roll the mutations or build with pnts? Running a campagian game with other players and want to be fair when figuring how to build mutants

dicehead
Member Avatar
Mutant Hunter
[ * ]
Whoever is fighting as the mutants should pick the mutations for the battle.

One mutation per mutant is generally enough. If they pick the same mutation for all the mutants let them choose one mutant to give an additional two mutations of their choice to.

jbearwillis
Mutant
[ * ]
Well dicehead on that reply, My radiation cult " The Hand of the Searing Mist" is totally in trouble - LOL - MadMex be nice on how you built those mutants that I have to fight. LOL

eilif
Raider
[ * ]
Thanks for posting this. The old links went bad and I'd been having to email the files to folks who showed interest in our Club's Wastelands AAR's.

Maspalio
Mutant
[ * ]
Hi everyone

I'm happy to be there in the Wastelands
I will try with a friend to do some post apoc games in a near future and I'm at the moment looking for a good ruleset... and Wasteland 3 seems to be one

I read the rules and have a little question

Is there a way with a point system to build our own vehicles (such as in the NoLimit ruleset) ?

Cheers

tinker
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Maspalio,

Head over to the Bar (http://s1.zetaboards.com/Post_Apoc_Wargames/forum/334391/) and introduce yourself to locals!

On page 30 there is a point list for vehicles... for arming the vehicles I would for a start simply use the weapon list carried by the various gangers. Armor for said vehicles could come from the gangers list too, but I would use the points given for covering only a torso sized area of the vehicle so things can maintain some balance.

These are flexible rules if you just want to run vehicles and not any ground force use you own judgement for the point cost.

Keep us informed on what you do with these rules... or any others for that matter!

Tinker
Edited by tinker, May 29 2013, 05:38 PM.

nasa911
Member Avatar
Raider
[ * ]
My nephew and I just played through 2 short games. Bunker faction against Bandit faction, and switched to get the feel of both.
Great rules! Super easy! Not time consuming~all the fighting seems stream lined. Great Job! I can find nothing bad to say!
I will play these as a campaign.
My nephew is 13. This was his first try at a miniatures war game.
Just used (100) Resource, so there were 3 units on both our factions. He's hooked...He said at the end of the second game.. "Lets double the resources!".. :yes:

dicehead
Member Avatar
Mutant Hunter
[ * ]
That's really great to hear! Glad you enjoyed it.

pnic101
Mutant
[ * ]
It's been a while since this was active, but the rules links are dead. Could someone repost or PM me with them?

tinker
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Pnic101,

PM your personal email to me and I'll send 'em out to ya.

Tinker

pnic101
Mutant
[ * ]
Thanks, Tinker, PM sent.

mattblackgod
Member Avatar
Big boss warlord dude!
[ * ]
Good job Tinker. What was your old login name pnic101?

If anyone else needs the rules just PM me or Tinker with your email address and we will happily send them on.

Speaking of which, has anyone heard from Dicehead of late?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Wasteland Rules · Next Topic »
Add Reply