Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Black west
Topic Started: Jun 4 2009, 02:20 PM (1,859 Views)
Zedmaster
Raider
[ * ]
Just because i didn't post it in the rules section (What a duche) i thought i i might post it here to for your consideration.

i have attached Black west = the core rules for old west games
Bar brawling game= Rules for bar brawling which are a lot of fun and giggles
Dirty labs and dangerous jungles = the "Pulp" Variant rules to black west with LOTS of new rules and Tonnes (so far) of new profiles.

Zed
Attached to this post:
Attachments: BlackWest.doc (181 KB)
Attachments: Bar_Brawling.doc (66 KB)
Attachments: Dirty_Labs_and_Dangerous_Jungles.doc (827.5 KB)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tinker
Member Avatar
Mouse Nuggets now Available!
[ * ]
Zed (The_Wisecrack)

Thanks for posting the "Dirty Labs and Dangerous Jungles" here! I hope these rules turn out how you've wanted and expected them to.

tinker
Edited by Tinker, Jun 5 2009, 03:48 AM.

Zedmaster
Raider
[ * ]
i want to play test them though its going to be some weeks and tinkering before i can. i hope to throw together some roads soon and have a try of a car chase scenario.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Rules discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply