Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Bulletin Board

Welcome to Pokemon Mansion EX!

Welcome to the Pokemon Mansion EX forums, please enjoy your visit with us!

Pokemon Mansion EX Forums

Recent Announcements

The Pokémon Mansion RPG is now undergoing a large overhaul, which is intended to make the overall RPG experience more enjoyable. If you have any questions regarding the updates, or suggestions for future updates, don't hesitate to ask me!
- Bass

Please remember to read all stickied topics in a forum before posting new topics. Also if you have problems anywhere on the site, don't hesitate to private message one of the staff members! (If it is a technical problem I suggest private messaging an admin)
-Aero

¡Tú perdiste el Juego!

Affiliates

Hello, and welcome to the forums of Pokemon Mansion EX!

Pokemon Mansion EX is a community for those who enjoy Pokemon, and enjoy socializing with others that also enjoy Pokemon. We are a friendly community and we will accept you no matter who you are. We have many forums related to Pokemon for you to post in, and some even that aren't Pokemon-based that you can just unwind in.

We also host the Rindo Region RPG, where you can join as a Pokemon Trainer to collect the eight Rindo Region badges on your quest to become the Champion!

All you have to do to enjoy these features is to join the Pokemon Mansion EX forums. You will be granted the same right as all the other members, such as being able to post, having your own signature and avatar, and even having your own blog! Plus, it will cost you absolutely nothing. Your profile may take a while to get accepted, but rest assured, once you register with us, you will be in.

If you have any questions regarding Pokemon Mansion EX, you may post in the Chatango chatbox at the bottom of the page, where a staff member will be glad to answer any questions you may have. I hope you enjoy your stay here at our pleasant forum, and make many friends as you experience Pokemon Mansion EX!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Of Mous and Men!; Easy book ref!
Topic Started: July 21, 2010, 3:01 pm (978 Views)
Akito123
Member Avatar

We walked into the gym a little annoyed. "Guys, I can't believe that there were no more trainers in this one horse town! Well whatever, I suppose I should just taken on this gym and then we can be on our way to another place." Sherry, the twins, and my Pokemon all nodded. "First, I want to take on every single trainer in this gym. Who will be first to battle me, Chris."
Offline Profile Goto Top

DialgaFan
Member Avatar
Bleh heh heh...

"I weeeeeeeelllll!"said some little kid. "I'm Benny! Let's go! Beldum!"

What will you do?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Akito123
Member Avatar

"Breo," I said snapping my fingers and pointing to Beldum. Breo was drinking yet another Natty. "I made sure he had a case of these for this battle." Breo blasted a storm of flames at Beldum. He was clearly laughing as he was doing this. I handed Tommy and Gary nattys as well. "Alright guys, drink up it's going to be a long day."
Offline Profile Goto Top

DialgaFan
Member Avatar
Bleh heh heh...

Ember hits for 40 damage!

Beldum-30/70

Beldum used Take Down! it did 20 damage to Breo and 5 to itself!

Breo-45/65

Beldum-25/70
Offline Profile Goto Top

Akito123
Member Avatar

The angry drunken fire duck then blasted another storm of Embers at Beldum. "Man, Breo is drunker than drunk, I think from now on, we are going to make sure he doesn't drink." Breo looked at me and then flipped me off. "Well," I said drinking my own Natty. "Someone doesn't want a Christmas present."
Offline Profile Goto Top

DialgaFan
Member Avatar
Bleh heh heh...

(LOLOLOL)

Beldum go boom!

"Alright, go Mawile! Bite attack!"said Benny.
Bite hit for 25 damage!

Breo-20/65

What will you do now?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Akito123
Member Avatar

"Eh..."I called back Breo and motioned for a drunken Gary to taken over for a bit. The drunken large tortoise stumbled up to Mawile and puked on it. Then blasted it with a gun of the water variety (Water gun XD). "I guess...if it works...Tommy and Breo were singing wheels on the bus drunk behind me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DialgaFan
Member Avatar
Bleh heh heh...

Water Gun hits for 30 damage!

Mawile-35/65

Mawile retaliates with a Fake Tears!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Akito123
Member Avatar

"Rinse and repeat," I said pointing at Mawile. "I am pretty much going to take you down no matter what. I mean I don't actually have the time to waste on you gym trainers. You are kind of just fodder for my Pokemon."
Offline Profile Goto Top

DialgaFan
Member Avatar
Bleh heh heh...

Mawile is down!

To 5HP. lol:p

Mawile uses bite for 25 damage!

Gary-35/60
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Bustleburgh South · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Banner created by LuckyLuigi7 of PokéBeach.
Etavarium Theme created by Zeus00 and converted by Wolt of the ZetaBoards Theme Zone

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]