Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Bulletin Board

Welcome to Pokemon Mansion EX!

Welcome to the Pokemon Mansion EX forums, please enjoy your visit with us!

Pokemon Mansion EX Forums

Recent Announcements

The Pokémon Mansion RPG is now undergoing a large overhaul, which is intended to make the overall RPG experience more enjoyable. If you have any questions regarding the updates, or suggestions for future updates, don't hesitate to ask me!
- Bass

Please remember to read all stickied topics in a forum before posting new topics. Also if you have problems anywhere on the site, don't hesitate to private message one of the staff members! (If it is a technical problem I suggest private messaging an admin)
-Aero

¡Tú perdiste el Juego!

Affiliates

Hello, and welcome to the forums of Pokemon Mansion EX!

Pokemon Mansion EX is a community for those who enjoy Pokemon, and enjoy socializing with others that also enjoy Pokemon. We are a friendly community and we will accept you no matter who you are. We have many forums related to Pokemon for you to post in, and some even that aren't Pokemon-based that you can just unwind in.

We also host the Rindo Region RPG, where you can join as a Pokemon Trainer to collect the eight Rindo Region badges on your quest to become the Champion!

All you have to do to enjoy these features is to join the Pokemon Mansion EX forums. You will be granted the same right as all the other members, such as being able to post, having your own signature and avatar, and even having your own blog! Plus, it will cost you absolutely nothing. Your profile may take a while to get accepted, but rest assured, once you register with us, you will be in.

If you have any questions regarding Pokemon Mansion EX, you may post in the Chatango chatbox at the bottom of the page, where a staff member will be glad to answer any questions you may have. I hope you enjoy your stay here at our pleasant forum, and make many friends as you experience Pokemon Mansion EX!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
RPG Sign-up
Topic Started: August 3, 2009, 4:28 pm (3,384 Views)
Bass
Member Avatar
пенис гоблин

This is the topic where you will be signing up or re-applying for the Pokemon Mansion RPG.

If you are re-applying, you will need to have saved your blog post. Post a small portion of it here (just the name and bio would be acceptable) and say that you wish to re-apply, as well as telling where you left off. You will then be able to continue.

For people just applying, please use this template.

Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]

Those are the minimum fields required. You can add more, but those are required. Once you do that, the first place you go to is Groundrock Town, and there you start your journey. After that, it is recommended you make a blog post that is continually updated as you progress through the RPG, to track how you're currently doing. (It doesn't have to be a blog post necessarily, but you must have your RPG information stored somewhere, be it in your sig, in your blog, or somewhere - it has to be somewhere where the mods can see it.)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

firedrake
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
(I'm a come backer but a frsh start is fun)
Name:Jonathon Montoya
Bio:Jonathon is a hapy go lucky kind of guy. He's almost alwayss got a smile on his face, in the heat of battle is one of the few times he doesn't. He's always serious when there's a battle going on. He'd never surrender to anyone or anything tha opposed him.
Appearance:Posted Image
(age 13 and has a scar under that head band, picture by dark riku of devinart.)

Sweet Candace
I'm gone. Forever.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ahem...so you're calling your character a Ruby (manga).

We're not officially ready. You'll need to wait.
Edited by Sweet Candace, August 3, 2009, 5:49 pm.

Bass
Member Avatar
пенис гоблин

Yes we are ready, for the most part.

Your profile is approved, Firedrake.

Sweet Candace
I'm gone. Forever.
All right. Anyone who has the RPG data is to post here and say where they left off.

Bass
Member Avatar
пенис гоблин

Quote:

Name: Cepheus N(ecros) White [シフェウス ネクロス ワイト]

Bio: Cepheus N. White is a mysterious character all his own. He has no known relatives that still are alive (they are alive, but he does not know it). He was originally part of a tribe of people who lived atop Sinnoh's Mount Coronet, communing with nature and the universe. Although Cepheus never fully bought into that, he did believe that friendship was an important virtue to possess.

Appearance: Cepheus is male and of an unknown age (he appears to be in his early 20s, however). He is of above-average height, standing at 6 feet 5 inches tall. His hair is dark purple, his eyes are blue, and his skin is slightly tanned. His favorite color is purple, and to attest to this his trainer's vest, gloves, and trousers are all purple (his undershirt is black). He also wears a special bronze band around his right wrist, shaped like the ring around the body of Arceus, to signify his ties toward Arceus, Mount Coronet, and his culture.

I am very strange.
Edited by Bass, August 3, 2009, 7:06 pm.

PiplupFan
Member Avatar
The #1 Fan of Piplup
I'm going to start over, it will be fun.

Name: Susan A. Water

Bio: Susan is the younger sister of Kanto gym leader Misty. And has three other sisters who are older then Misty, Violet,Lily,and Daisy. She is twelve years old. She is kind, and ready to help. Most of all she wants to be a good trainer, and raise good pokemon. And be good friends with her pokemon. Like her sister she is a fan of water types.

Apperance: Susan has brown hair, and brown eyes. She wearies a blue skirt and with a white blouse. And in cold weather a brown sweater.
Edited by PiplupFan, August 4, 2009, 2:00 pm.

AeroBlitz
Member Avatar
The Aerogeist
I too, am also going to make a fresh start.

Name: Chaud Whitman
Bio: Chaud Whitman is a strange guy, no one quite knows where he is from. All that is know is he was born in Blackthorn City to an expert Dragon trainer, and before he started his Pokemon journey his family moved to the (whatever region this is).
Appearance: Chaud is a male, standing 5 feet, 10 inches tall. He often wears a cargo pants, a white tee-shirt, and an unbuttoned shirt over it.
Edited by AeroBlitz, August 3, 2009, 8:50 pm.

Bass
Member Avatar
пенис гоблин

@USC and PF: By start over, do you mean, start over completely from Groundrock Town? You know you don't have to.

PiplupFan
Member Avatar
The #1 Fan of Piplup
I'm starting from the beginning,and thats mean Groundrock Town. I just want to, it's going to be a lot of fun :P

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · RPG Place · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Banner created by LuckyLuigi7 of PokéBeach.
Etavarium Theme created by Zeus00 and converted by Wolt of the ZetaBoards Theme Zone

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]