Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Pokemonblack. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
The original Eevee Elite; The way I made it up
Topic Started: Friday Mar 13 2009, 02:37 PM (1,084 Views)
7eeveelutions
Member Avatar
Eeveelution Master

This is the original story of the Eevee Elite, the way I made it up. It is about a trainer who meets a pair of Eevee, then goes on a quest to save Sinnoh from a team of evil pokemon.

Prologue

Dark times had descended upon the region of SInnoh. A large gang of evil Lucario and Riolu were roaming the countryside, stealing some things and destroying others. Somewhere, they got there hands on military equipment and vehicles, and decided to take control of Sinnoh.

In the middle of this crisis was an Eterna police officer named Scott. He and all the other officers in Sinnoh were determined to fight back against the Lucario, known as the Brotherhood of Makuta. Without armored vehicles or aircraft and with very little automatic weaponry, they were doomed from the start, and almost all of them were killed. The rest were forced to swear allegiance to the Brotherhood

Then one day, something happened that would change his life, and the lives of everyone else in SInnoh, forever.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

7eeveelutions
Member Avatar
Eeveelution Master

Chapter 1- A New Beginning
Scott had been in hiding for almost half a year now. He lived in a small house hidden within Eterna Forest, and only traveled to Eterna twice a week, on SUndays and Thursdays, and always during the night. The Brotherhood of Makuta was less active at night, making it safer for him and for his only ally in the area, another former Eterna police officer named Nick.

Nick also lived within the Eterna Forest, and his house wa just as hidden as Scott's was. Before the Brotherhood had attacked, they had rarely spoken to each other. Now they were good friends. Nick owned a Growlithe, which he had taught to fight. Scott didn't own any pokemon at this time. But a series of events was about to change that fact.

One day, during his daily patrol around Eterna Forest, Scott came upon a group of Lucario that were harrasing a family of Eevee. There were two baby Eevee, an Espeon who was their mother, and an Umbreon, who was their father. The Lucario were beating all of them, and the Umbreon was lying off to the side, already dead. Scott immediately took action, grabbing his submachinegun and shooting two of the Lucario, then engaging the remaining two in hand-to-hand combat with a single-bladed sword. He beat them as well, then crouched over the Espeon, checking her wounds. She was dying, and there wasn't anything he could have done to help her. He was just about to get up and check on the Eevee when it spoke to him. "Please......... take my children with you........ teach them........ how to fight........... young officer. Please........." Then she died.

Scott crouched down over the Espeon's body. "If that is what you wish, then yes, I wil take them with me. They will learn to fight alongside me, and we will be as close as a family could ever be." He quickly buried the Espeon and Umbreon side by side under a large tree. He then went over to the Eevee, who were hiding terrified in a hole in a tree. One of them was male, and the other was female. When he came over to them they came slowly came out. "You two are coming with me. Its what you're mother wanted. Now come, don't be scared." He picked them up, then put them both in pokeballs.

He made his way quickly back to his house. Why was the Brotherhood attacking them? It must just be part of their terror campagain. Once he reached the house, he called Nick on his cell phone and told him what happened. "Lucky you," he said. "I would give almost anything to have a pair of Eevee."

Over the next few months, he, Nick, the two Eevee, and Nick's Growlithe trained hard together. The Eevee and Growlithe were taught how to fight, how to drive, and what to do in almost any situation. The female Eevee seemed to be very smart, and learned quickly. The male one was also very smart, but focused more on combat then the female one did. Their skills were put to the test a few months later, when the 5 of them met up with a Brotherhood patrol in the forest. The patrol didn't stand a chance.

However, the Brotherhood quickly took revenge. About a week after that battle, Scott came upon Nick's house, which had been burned to the ground. Nick and his Growlithe were lying on the ground out front. They were both dead. Now Scott and his two Eevee were all alone, and it wasn't safe to stay in Eterna Forest anymore.

That night, he had planned to be packing up what little things he had so they could leave in the morning, but a wave of sadness kept him from doing anything. He and Nick had been together for almost a year, but now their friendship had been abruptly destroyed. His Eevee, sensing his sadness, decided to try and make him happy again by evolving due to friendship. The female one evolved into an Espeon, and the male one into an Umbreon, just like their parents. Scott couldn't help but smile, and all the sadness was washed away. He would take revenge, and his Espeon and Umbreon would help him do it.

And so the next day, the adventure truly began..........

Swift Linoone
Member Avatar
I'm swift, I'm strong, I'm a cute and cuddly linoone!

10\10 so far, Very interesting story, I love it.

shaymin
Member Avatar

thats a really good story!~but its really sad as well...

7eeveelutions
Member Avatar
Eeveelution Master

This isn't going to be a very happy story, unfortunantly. But the first part was the one with the most deaths. There should only be one death later on, but it will be an important character. That chapter is going to be sad.

shaymin
Member Avatar

o wow thats going to make it so much better 0_o *scared*

7eeveelutions
Member Avatar
Eeveelution Master

Chapter 2- Vaporeon
They packed up and left early the next morning, heading into Eterna City. He bought food, water, and traveling supplies from the stores there, then headed back into Eterna Forest. From there he went south.

It was hard traveling. The route was very hilly, and there were a lot of cliffs as well. There was also a significant Brotherhood presence here, as both Feugo Ironworks and Valley Windworks were nearby. At least the hills and cliffs offered some protection from being seen.

"I'm hungry," Umbreon complained several times. Scott knew he was just saying that to complain, but he was starting to get hungry himself. Each time when Umbreon complained he would say, "We can stop and eat when we reach Floaroma Town. We'll be spending a few days there." It was almost 7 PM when they reached Floaroma, and by then they all were really hungry. They stopped and ate at the pokemon center, and spent the rest of the night there when they were done.

The next day they went back the way they came a little ways, until they stopped at a spot they had seen the day before that was perfect for training. It had a bunch of large rocks that could be used for cover, and a shady area for resting. They spent a few hours training there, then stopped to rest. Scott was busy watching all the wild pokemon in the area, most of which had been watching them train. After a few minutes, a family of Eevee wandered into the clearing. That gave Scott a new idea, and a new objective for his journey- not only did he want to give the Brotherhood some payback, but he was going to capture one of each of the Eeveelutions while he was doing it. It sounded like a good idea to him. He looked at Umbreon and Espeon. "Surround them. I'm taking one of those Eevee with us."

There were 4 Eevee and their Vaporeon mother. The mother pushed all her children behind her in an attempt to protect them. "Now which one do I want?" One of the Eevee seemed a bit more spiritly then the others, and also seemed like it wanted to try and fight back even when its mother and its other brothers and sisters were all terrified. It was also the smallest of the Eevee. It looked perfect for him. "Umbreon, bring me that one." He pointed at the lively Eevee, which growled at him. "With pleasure," Umbreon replied. Its mother attempted to protect it, but Umbreon was too strong and too fast and easily got around her, grabbing the Eevee by the scruff on its neck and bringing it back to him. The Vaporeon immediately attacked with a Water Gun, which Espeon countered with Protect and then a Confusion while Scott captured the Eevee in a pokeball. He then called Espeon and Umbreon back into their pokeballs and got out of the area as fast as he could. He didn't want to spend any more time there- the Brotherhood were likely to be there soon.

That night they celebrated their victory. The Eevee seemed like it was going to be perfect for his team, and was eager to learn. It almost seemed like it would have wanted to go ith him even if he hadn't captured it. It wanted to evolve into a Jolteon when it was older.

The next day they went back to the training area. The Eevee family just happened to be there again, but he didn't want to take any more of the Eevee from their mother. Instead he let Espeon, Umbreon and Eevee talk with them and befriend them. He then started to train Eevee, starting with basic close-quarters combat moves and how to use a knife.

Once again, during their break, they were interuppted. But this time the interupption was intentional- a Vaporeon that had been watching them the day before that they hadn't seen challenged Umbreon to a battle. If Umbreon won, then Scott could capture him. If the Vaporeon one, then he was free to go. He had trained Umbreon and Espeon to rely on themselves for orders and not on him, so that they could battle alone.

The Vaporeon was much tougher then he had expected, using Water Gun and Quick Attack very effectively to defeat Umbreon. Afterwards it took a bottle of water and left. "You did your best, Umbreon. I didn't think he was that good. I would really like to capture him........... his skills could be very useful. But how? We might need to figure out a new strategy," Scott said. "I know what to do," Espeon told him. "I watched the battle closely, and figured out his weakness. He can't fight very well at close range. So next time we meet him, I'll fight him, and I know just what to do."

The next day went by without seeing Vaporeon. The day after that, as they were heading home after training, they found him waiting for them. "I challenge your Espeon this time. Let us see if she can beat me." The battle was short. Espeon used her psychic powers to teleport behind Vaporeon, give him a quick blow, then retreat out to range and attack with Shadow Ball a few times, then repeat the process over and over until she took him down. Scott didn't waste any time capturing him in a pokeball.

That night was a great night. Vaporeon and Eevee quickly became great friends, and even though Vaporeon was a little quiet, he was a great help in planning out what they would do over the next few days. He wasn't as smart as Espeon or Umbreon, but he was stronger than either of them, and had a lot of hit points. During training the next day, it was quickly realized that his style of fighting went well with Scott's, Eevee's and Espeon's, although it wasn't as effective when fighting with Umbreon.

That night they set out towards Jubilife City, traveling by night since the Brotherhood seemed to be searching for them during the day.
Edited by 7eeveelutions, Saturday Mar 14 2009, 02:21 PM.

shaymin
Member Avatar

i really like it!

7eeveelutions
Member Avatar
Eeveelution Master

Thanks. The third chapter will be coming tomorrow, and the fourth might be coming tomorrow also. The third one might be a little boring, but the fourth won't be. It might be a little sad, but there won't be any deaths, and there will be a new eeveelution joining the team.

shaymin
Member Avatar

lol thats gonna be kool

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Fanfic · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!