Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Cleared to Land at Planesandmercs. Call the Ball!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registered members don't see ads either! Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Photobucket Changes and Image Repository
Topic Started: Jul 17 2017, 20:21 (49 Views)
Sukhoi
Member Avatar
Legendary Pilot
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
So if you haven't noticed, photobucket changed their terms of service.

For a lot of years they allowed third party linking. A while back they changed something enough that it annoyed me, so I bought my own server/hosting.

What I would like to do, is compile an archive of all the avatars on the site, and host them on mine, so that you never have to worry about losing links.

I am working on the bloodwake forum first, but if anyone wants to help, here is what I am doing.

Every avatar is being saved. Format is BW_Lastname. So for Firestorm, that would be FS_Webber for example. I'll get to firestorm next, but if someone wants to save and zip the file to me, I would appreciate it.

Once I upload the avatar to my personal sever, I'll give you all the links so you can update your avatars on this site.

I will also host signature bars, but avatars are top priority.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tobias Ketterburg
Member Avatar

Good to know. I will check my profiles.

Admiral Hanley
Member Avatar
Bloodwake Admiral
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Bloodwake is done.

You can find your captain's image here:
Code:

http://planesandmercs.org/coppermine/albums/userpics/10007/BW_Lastname.filetype

I could not get three pics to upload, some type of file encoding problem. I'll save them to a png file soon.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Headquarters · Next Topic »
Add Reply