Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
BorderLands Split-screen Tutorial
Topic Started: Jul 6 2010, 09:22 AM (50,536 Views)
Gr9AgW
(0-4 posts)
Hello Here Is The tutorial for Borderlands Split screen
(Did'n tested on other computers So I do not Know if it work o Windows XP(My os Is Win7))

1. Download:
Xpadder
AutoHotKey
dxwnd
Auto Window Manager

Now its Time to download Other S*@t
(Remember this tutorial is long like shit and Allmost Every time u want to run game like this U need to do This cnd Stuff)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HTL8QHCC

2. Run the DXwind and add borderlands. then run borderlands and get 640x480 resoliution and exit the game.

3. Get Xpadder working and open the Prof. configure Your controler or if u have 2 controlers.

4. Now for the 1 player open the rar u downloaded and get to folder named 1.
Open WillowImput And Copy everything.
then go to:
C:\Users\(User Name)\Documents\My Games\Borderlands\WillowGame\Config
and find a WillowImput File. open it and go to this line
[WillowGame.WillowPlayerInput]

Then paste Everyhing On this line.

It shuld look like this

AdvancedButtonTapInterval=0.350000
AdvancedButtonRetapDelay=0.500000
bAlwaysPlayForceFeedback=false
RunWalkTransitionThreshold=0.750000
MoveForwardSpeed=1200.000000
MoveStrafeSpeed=1200.000000
LookRightScale=300.000000
LookUpScale=-250.000000
Bindings=(Name="Fire",Command="Button bFire | StartFire | OnRelease StopFire",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,LeftTrigger=False,RightTrigger=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False)
Bindings=(Name="AltFire",Command="StartAltFire | OnRelease StopAltFire",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,LeftTrigger=False,RightTrigger=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False)
Bindings=(Name="MoveForward",Command="Axis aBaseY Speed=1.0",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,LeftTrigger=False,RightTrigger=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False)
Bindings=(Name="MoveBackward",Command="Axis aBaseY Speed=-1.0",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,LeftTrigger=False,RightTrigger=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False)
Bindings=(Name="TurnLeft",Command="Axis aBaseX Speed=-200.0 AbsoluteAxis=100",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,LeftTrigger=False,RightTrigger=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False)
Bindings=(Name="TurnRight",Command="Axis aBaseX Speed=+200.0 AbsoluteAxis=100",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,LeftTrigger=False,RightTrigger=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False)
Bindings=(Name="StrafeLeft",Command="Axis aStrafe Speed=-1.0",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,LeftTrigger=False,RightTrigger=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False)
Bindings=(Name="StrafeRight",Command="Axis aStrafe Speed=+1.0",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,LeftTrigger=False,RightTrigger=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False)
.........................................................................................

So save it And Launch the game... thats it 1 player Is up and runing... (P.S. Tur off all controllers when Launching A game)

5. (if u do not have a controller pass this and go to 5.(1) Step)

Now wen u launched 1 player u need to launch player 2 so go to folder named 2 and copy all like u did In Step 4...
Go to C:\Users\(User Name)\Documents\My Games\Borderlands\WillowGame\Config
And do the same thing like u did in step 4.
Then launch the game let the 1 player create LAN server and 2 player join.

5.(1) When u launched a 1 player go to
C:\Users\(User Name)\Documents\My Games\Borderlands\WillowGame\Config
Then open WillowImput and go to the same line u edited in step 4.

Delete Everithing With Bindings Word Under That line.It shuld Look like this

AdvancedButtonTapInterval=0.350000
AdvancedButtonRetapDelay=0.500000
bAlwaysPlayForceFeedback=false
RunWalkTransitionThreshold=0.750000
MoveForwardSpeed=1200.000000
MoveStrafeSpeed=1200.000000
LookRightScale=300.000000
LookUpScale=-250.000000

[IniVersion]
Then launch the Player 2 let the 1 player create LAN server and 2 player join.

6. Use Auto window manager to place windows to their place and then launch autohotkeY script get Your Controllers conected and try playing the game!

Now Remember everytime u launch the game u need to do last 3 steps so I know it's Anoing But if I or anyone els figures out Better Way I Will let u Know...
(sorry For My english IT Sucks I KNOW :D)

VIDEO TUTORIAL

>>> Tutorial Creator Gr9AgW <<<
Edited by Gr9AgW, Jul 18 2010, 12:33 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

killer9511
(0-4 posts)
need to play two four-way controller, or you can order a single keyboard mouse and the other on the stick I'm sorry for my English, I just Russian

Gr9AgW
(0-4 posts)
killer9511
Jul 6 2010, 09:59 AM
need to play two four-way controller, or you can order a single keyboard mouse and the other on the stick I'm sorry for my English, I just Russian
U need working controller and keyboard+mouse OR 2 Conrtollers... I use Acme and logic3 thei both with analogs so...

carocrazy132
(0-4 posts)
Hoping for a reply on this today, but I have 2 360 controllers.

360 controllers are already accepted by borderlands, I've also got each borderlands window using a different controller. The only problem is only the active window will respond to the controller. Do you have a solution for this?2

Scratch that, everything works except the Y-axis on one screen. Please use hosting that's less fail like mediafire or megaupload.
Edited by carocrazy132, Jul 17 2010, 06:49 AM.

SinChris
(0-4 posts)
dang i can't download the files -_-

deividd
(5-14 posts)
i do everething of your tutorial but i cant look up and down with the first player i am playing with a xbox 360 controller and keyboard and mouse .
i am using the keyboard for the player 1 but i want to put the look up and look down option in a keyboard button because the second player recognize the moviment of the mouse in the second window or cant tell me who i can do for the player 2 dont recognize the mouse
movement.

sorry if i writting wrong the words

clTC500
(0-4 posts)
Hello,

Congratulation, for your work.

What this programs really do ?

Xpadder
AutoHotKey
dxwnd
Auto Window Manager

Which of them, works to resolve a issue about a gamepad input in inactive window ?

Thanks

hellovit
(5-14 posts)
could u help me play multiplayers (2 players) on single PC these game?:
Age of Empires 2 / Age Of Mythology

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · PC Games Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply