Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Dr. Who
Topic Started: Jul 10 2008, 11:04 AM (503 Views)
Mark Baxter
Member Avatar

Since RoO is a Dr. Who fan as well I thought I'll start a topic about this show.

I started watching the show not much before Christopher Eccleston left and David Tennant replaced him. I like both as the doctor because both have their own good parts.

The show itself, at first I thought it is confusing as hell but after I saw a few eps of it and started to get into it, I did like it. And I still watch it. Must be interesting to travel through time and space.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ranger of Oz
No Avatar

Start tracking down some of the old school Who. the budget was lower than a Power Ranger's episode, the series was set out into several stories of about five episodes each and the Doctors were...well, a lot more fun than the current lot at time.

Doctor 4: I'm going after Davros alone. Ask me why.

Why?

Doctor 4: Because I'm more dangerous when I don't know what I'm doing.

Mark Baxter
Member Avatar

I am actually one who prefers shows with one own story per ep. Not fond of one storyline within a few eps.

Ranger of Oz
No Avatar

I can understand that, but spreading it out like that allows them to tell more of the story. It's especially good for stories that cover multiple points in time. Or the Daleks. They deserve more than one ep.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Entertainment Zone · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme/Skin created by falconfan728. Find more great designs at the ZetaBoards Theme Zone.