Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Olympian. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How was your day? ;3
Topic Started: Jul 11 2010, 06:43 AM (165 Views)
Unf4mili4r
Member Avatar
Pew Pew Pew ;3

Hello all, well I keep getting asked how was your day a lot and you know, it really helps to let everything out and to talk to people about your day.

So here you all have the opportunity to tell us how your day has been, how it was, or how its going. Please no negative comments such as:
- Woosey, go be a man.
- No one cares about you.
And there will be no:
- Ignoring the person and going about your post.

So let me start:

My day was good, I got back late from a Birthday Party last night, all though it was only 10PM, I'm kind of a glutton when it comes to times. I got straight into my bed as we got home.. You don't know how glad I was to be warm and comfortable at 10PM at night, I'll tel you, it was perfect and what was even better is that I woke up to a fresh batch of PM's from a couple of my favourite members, heck, they we're asking for how my day has been ^^ I replied, telling them it's been good so far as I just woke up, with my sister full out hardcore tapping away practicing songs for Music Camp and me Click Click Clicking in Photoshop for improvements on the Forums that I've been working on with friends.. So life can't get much better than it is at the moment.
Posted Image
You are Who You Choose to Be
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Machinix
Member Avatar
Bringer of Death and Presents
No one on Olympian is like that XD

My day was very interesting, Graphics was fun because I made a awesome 3d sword (Malikens - If you know HoN)
English was funny because we are watching this movie called "Freedom Writers", a good movie but so many flaws. Was drawing on this sheet we had to answer questions on XD.
Lunch, so much lols KING OF THE HILL!!!
PC (Form, the 35 minutes of boredom, what ever you want to call it) - Watched a crappy movie about binge drinking. Once again drew on the question sheet XD.

Drama, was the real bring down, I got put in a group with all the "special kids" LIKE SERIOUSLY WHY DO BLIND AND DEAF PEOPLE TAKE DRAMA AND FOOD STUDIES?!
Assignment due tomorrow - 60 Seconds of Hamlet >:| Teammates are retards.

Home <3
Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply