OFPWH40k ARMA2WH40K

Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
  • Pages:
OFPWH40Kv3 Release 2009; New Release of the OFPWH40Kv3 mod
Topic Started: Mar 30 2009, 03:51 AM (38,768 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

**** OFPWH40Kv3 ****

*** IS UP ***

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

WH40K MOD TEAM WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYBODY WHO HELPED AND SUPPORTED THE WH40K MOD.

ADMINISTRATION PERSONAL OF THE OFPWH40K FOR THEIR WORK ON THE MOD:
Sanctuary
Sengir
spad
SPQR

STAFF PERSONAL OF OFPWH40K FOR THEIR WORK ON THE MOD:
5han
BiGFooT
Hayden
ladie from hell
snowballrules
ww2weasel
XKiller

And also to the people who helped us test our mod and uncover serious bugs:

Posted Image

this is what you need to start:

1) OFP game patched to 1.96
-----------------------------------------------
WHATS IN SIDE THE SELF EXTRACTOR:

2) The @OFPWH40Kv3 folder

inside that folder is
-----------------------------------------------
3) AddOns folder
4) Campigns folder - 3 campaigns ( Armageddon2, ORK INVASION v1.1, WH40K INVASION OF TAROS 1.1)
5) Icons folder (different icons for your wh40k shortcut mod if you want)
6) Missions subfolder_place all mission in here into your main Missions folder - 2 missions (City_Takeback 3.0.wh40k, WH40K_WeDare.wh40k) = (which you will cut and past the mission files into your Main OFP missions folder)
7) README folder
8) some extra files - (WH40K release candidates - MP missions)
9) Imperial Fistslogo Icon
10) WH40KMOD SHORTCUT - WHICH IS SET UP LIKE THIS :
"C:\Program Files\Codemasters\Operation Flashpoint\FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE" -nomap -nosplash -mod=@WH40K

IF YOUR OFP IS NOT LOCATED LIKE THIS THEN MAKE SURE YOU HAVE -nomap -nosplash -mod=@WH40K
AT THE END OF YOUR SHORTCUT

PLEASE READ THIS :
Make sure you do not add any of the OFPWH40Kv3 Mods to any of your OFP addons folders, keep this mod as is once you have it up packed into your OFP and have a new working shortcut to said mod folder, "IF" you do not do this, you will have errors up the wa-zoo

you have been warned

Posted Image

.pbo files that come with this self extractor:

AGS: Industrial Pack 3.0
BA air
BA tank
BA troop
bat: Imperial Buildings
CSM air
CSM tank
CSM troop
DEL air
DEL tank
DEL troop
EL air
EL tank
EL troop
fdp - tanks -WH40K FDP army_Heavy Support
IF_air: IMPERIALFISTS AIR UNITS 0.95
IF_tank: IMPEBLOOD ZRIALFISTS ARMOR 0.95
IF_troop: IMPERIALFISTS MARINE 0.95
IGBP: wh40k imperial guard building
IN air1
IN air2
IPCB: wh40k imperial building
krieg
kriegart
krieginf
OSH air
OSH exo
OSH tank
OSH troop
seb_ilo: NAM ISLAND
seb_ilo_obj: NAM ISLAND OBJECTS
sebnam_ia_trang: IA TRANG ISLAND
sebnam_obj: AI TRANG ISLAND OBJECTS
sl shimera
SL tank
SL troop
tala car
tala tank
tau_air: TAU AIR UNITS 0.9
tau_drone: TAU DRONE UNITS 0.9
tau_exo: TAU EXO BATTLE SUITS 0.9
tau_tank: TAU ARMOR 0.9
tau_troop: TAU TROOPS 0.9
taub: TAU Buildings 0.9
tauIsland: TAU ISLAND 0.9
tauturret
tractor
UM troops
wh40k: Novoga_wh40k island
WH40K Bloodpack
WH40K Chaos obj
WH40K Cultists
WH40K Eldar
WH40K Heretics
WH40K_IG: IMPERIAL GUARD 0.8
WH40K Kroot
WH40K Necron
WH40K NecronObj
WH40K_Obj:
WH40K Ork obj
WH40K Orks
WH40K Ruins
WH40K Sisters
WH40K tallarn
WH40K Tyranids
WH40kFlags (NEW)
WH40KMusic:
WH40KSounds:
XA troop
XB BAweapons
XB troop
XD troop
XI troop
XS air
XS tank
XS troop
and the new
XWB_troop (World Beares chaos space marines

Posted Image Posted Image

we hope you enjoy the mod as much as we did making it

************************************************************************************

Developers notes

First of all, we know the pack isn’t a professional production. It’s awesome in many ways :D and you will probably find more units in the pack that you will ever be able to use in your missions. We worked on the pack for more that 18 months full-force.
On the other hand, you will surely see some minor bugs. All we can say to these little problems is that we are just hobbyists and we weren’t here for YOU but for us and our fun. If we’d tried to fix every lil prob, you would have never downloaded this pack. There are not many probs and no big ones anyway, so don’t freak out. We made what we were able to, there are just a few problems we know about. There are some addons ppl like to call betas, well why not to use it even it isn’t. We really hope this pack gets to mature people – as we will ignore any whiners anyway.
Honestly, we don’t have time to include every anims/vehicle/unit you would like to see in the pack. If you want to help us, just write at the forums, there is always enough space for talented ppl ;)We will gladly accept any constructive criticism, ideally coupled with any help you can share.

There are also many missions made by Ladie from Hell, WW2Weasel and Hayden. The guys did an awesome job, you will see. The addons would never be enough without the missions and campaigns. And you all should try the Armageddon2, I bet you have never played anything intense like this one is before.
Thanx to all the awesome Addonmakers – Sanctuary, Spad, SPQR – many addons and the mod were made by them and the mod wouldn’t ever exist without them!
Thankx also to Bigfoot for awesome wound textures, promo pics, various dirty textures and for letting himself to be bossed around be me, and XKiller for many nice reskins!
Special thanx to all the 3rd party addonmakers we copied some knowledge, textures and scripts from you guys. We all hope you won’t mind.
Just Enjoy the Pack and please do missions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For The Emperor!
Sengir

Posted Image Posted Image

Orks – well this one was the toughest one, everything made by one person, phew! All units were animated from scratch and not all the units have all the OFP animation equivalents. There are many totally new models, more than 300 Ork anims. So don´ t be picky if you find an ork doing some funky moves, anyway, they do their job right, they Chop and Stomp OK, right?! Please note the random anims for all boyz class, all the boyz move when you let them to stand their ground for a while

Imperial Guard – really, really many units, aprox 200 anims, many regiments, models, all lodded properly. They do their job right too, if you can´t find you favourite vehicle modification it´s because my day is 24 hrs only. Again, I wasn’t able to animate all the OFP anims equivalents. I’m sure you will notice some Ogryn, death and grenade anims are missing, well maybe later. Too big to complete for one person again!

Tau – Oh yeah, I know the death anims are missing and what  More than 200 anims for these blueskins, infantry, Exo suits, civilians. Gue´vesa, all the different models needed custom anims. All should work fine.

Heretics – many custom models for Chaos based missions, again, a “one man army” worked on that!

Tyrannids – it´s just a sample of thing to come, please note that OFP sucks when it comes to melee attacks

**************************************************************************************

3rd Party Addonmakers Credits

Some things were used without permission. I tried to send emails to all of you, but I never got any answer. I really hope you don’t mind we used your knowledge. Thanx guys and don’t get mad, it’s just fun.

-Dawn of War PC game developers team – many models ripped off the game BUY IT!
-Steel Legion DOW mod – I tried to contact you, but got no answer! Please, I really hope you don’t mind! Get their super DOW mod here: http://www.steellegion.org/
-Scott Tunstall – for his Zombie Scripts used in Flayed Ones, Gnarloc etc
-BAS – RPG config
-Falklands mod bayonet script
-To the old WH40k Team, we used many old addons parts and textures!
-Agent Smith: Object addons– they fit great with our islands
-Ebud – Seb Ilo Ilo Vietman stuff
-The creator of the lil map objects – Popka, and Fightpos addon creator
- FAB - RTM animation tools programs, the mod would be impossible to make without HIS Tools

** Note **
some ppl may already have some or all of the 3rd party mods, and to this all i can say :
"is to remove your 3rd party mods from our mod folder once you have it installed (as long as your path way from your 3rd party mods will still be found by the OFPWH40Kv3 mod"
***************************************************************************************

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=

TRADEMARK INFORMATION

40k, Adeptus Astartes, Battlefleet Gothic, Black Flame, Black Library, the Black Library logo, BL Publishing, Blood Angels, Bloodquest, Blood Bowl, the Blood Bowl logo, The Blood Bowl Spike Device, Cadian, Catachan, Chaos, the Chaos device, the Chaos logo, Citadel, Citadel Device, Cityfight, City of the Damned, Codex, Daemonhunters, Dark Angels, Darkblade, Dark Eldar, Dark Future, Dawn of War, the Double-Headed/Imperial Eagle device, 'Eavy Metal, Eldar, Eldar symbol devices, Epic, Eye of Terror, Fanatic, the Fanatic logo, the Fanatic II logo, Fire Warrior, the Fire Warrior logo, Forge World, Games Workshop, Games Workshop logo, Genestealer, Golden Demon, Gorkamorka, Great Unclean One, GW, GWI, the GWI logo, the Hammer of Sigmar logo, Horned Rat logo, Inferno, Inquisitor, the Inquisitor logo, the Inquisitor device, Inquisitor:Conspiracies, Keeper of Secrets, Khemri, Khorne, the Khorne device, Kroot, Lord of Change, Marauder, Mordheim, the Mordheim logo, Necromunda, Necromunda stencil logo, Necromunda Plate logo, Necron, Nurgle, the Nurgle device, Ork, Ork skull devices, Sisters of Battle, Skaven, the Skaven symbol devices, Slaanesh, the Slaanesh device, Space Hulk, Space Marine, Space Marine chapters, Space Marine chapter logos, Talisman, Tau, the Tau caste designations, Tomb Kings, Trio of Warriors, Twin Tailed Comet Logo, Tyranid, Tyrannid, Tzeentch, the Tzeentch device, Ultramarines, Warhammer, Warhammer Historical, Warhammer Online, Warhammer 40k Device, Warhammer World logo, Warmaster, White Dwarf, the White Dwarf logo, and all associated marks, names, races, race insignia, characters, vehicles, locations illustrations and images from the Blood Bowl game, the Warhammer world, the Talisaman world, and the Warhammer 40,000 universe are either ®, TM and/or © Copyright Games Workshop Ltd 2000-2004, variably registered in the UK and other countries around the world. All Rights Reserved

Copyrights

Copyright (c) Games Workshop Limited 2007. All Rights Reserved. 40k, Adeptus Astartes, Battlefleet Gothic, Black Flame, Black
Library, the Black Library logo, BL Publishing, Blood Angels, Bloodquest, Blood Bowl, the Blood Bowl logo, The Blood Bowl
Spike Device, Cadian, Catachan, Chaos, the Chaos device, the Chaos logo, Citadel, Citadel Device, Cityfight, City of the Damned,
Codex, Daemonhunters, Dark Angels, Darkblade, Dark Eldar, Dark Future, Dawn of War, the Double-Headed/Imperial Eagle device,
'Eavy Metal, Eldar, Eldar symbol devices, Epic, Eye of Terror, Fanatic, the Fanatic logo, the Fanatic II logo, Fire Warrior, the Fire
Warrior logo, Forge World, Games Workshop, Games Workshop logo, Genestealer, Golden Demon, Gorkamorka, Great Unclean
One, GW, GWI, the GWI logo, the Hammer of Sigmar logo, Horned Rat logo, Inferno, Inquisitor, the Inquisitor logo, the Inquisitor
device, Inquisitor:Conspiracies, Keeper of Secrets, Khemri, Khorne, the Khorne logo, Kroot, Lord of Change, Marauder, Mordheim,
the Mordheim logo, Necromunda, Necromunda stencil logo, Necromunda Plate logo, Necron, Nurgle, the Nurgle logo, Ork, Ork skull
devices, Sisters of Battle, Skaven, the Skaven symbol devices, Slaanesh, the Slaanesh logo, Space Hulk, Space Marine, Space Marine
chapters, Space Marine chapter logos, Talisman, Tau, the Tau caste designations, Tomb Kings, Trio of Warriors, Twin Tailed Comet
Logo, Tyranid, Tyrannid, Tzeentch, the Tzeentch logo, Ultramarines, Warhammer, Warhammer Historical, Warhammer Online,
Warhammer 40k Device, Warhammer World logo, Warmaster, White Dwarf, the White Dwarf logo, and all associated marks, names,
races, race insignia, characters, vehicles, locations, units, illustrations and images from the Blood Bowl game, the Warhammer world,
the Talisman world, and the Warhammer 40,000 universe are either ®, TM and/or © Copyright Games Workshop Ltd 2000-2007,
variably registered in the UK and other countries around the world. Used with limited permission in accordance with the Terms of
Use Agreement below. All Rights Reserved to their respective owners.
The same for Forge World and their products.

Posted Image

DLC :

*** A Reminder ***

If you Have Any Of The Older WH40K Mods (first addition) Do Not Mix Them With The New OFPWH40Kv3 Mod Or You Will Get Errors Up The Wa-Zoo.
Also, using other game altering MODs like ECP,FFUR etc isn´t recommended, we can´t guarantee a flawless game play with these mods, as they change configs, anims etc and might fuck up our addons anims or scripts and that´s something you really don´t want , right?

You Have Been Warned.

LFH
Edited by ladie from hell, Nov 12 2013, 11:04 AM.
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

have fun :D :D

LFH
Goto Top

BiGFooT
Member Avatar
Spess Mahreen
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Major glitch? Do I have to download whole mod again?
Posted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

BiGFooT
Mar 30 2009, 02:47 PM
Major glitch? Do I have to download whole mod again?
it was the Chaos space marines file we had.
so no you will not have to redown load

play it as is, if you get any if_troop errors or csm_troop errors, report them to me, and i will post a link to csm patch..

this is for any one who might have downloaded as 10 pm last night, up to 4 am this morning.
any one who has downloaded the file as of 8 am of March 30th, 2009 will have the up dated release.

LFH
Goto Top

Sanctuary
Member Avatar
Ultrawhat ?
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I would like to say thank you to each of the WH40K staff for the awesome amount of work they all made using their free time, while i was not extremely busy with my own OFP work, i enjoyed helping where and when i could.

And especially people you should really congratulate Sengir, this man is an impressive one man army, without Sengir there would be just very few addons released and the mod would have been dead since a while.

Sengir just made the biggest amount of work in this release, his anims are of professional level considering how very basic and limited the animations tools are for OFP, and he made the maintenance of the other buggy addons nearly all by himself.

I hope i will be able one day to finalise some of the wh40k vehicles that are always early beta, but my free time is eaten away by my work on my mod expansion that eat much of it.

Congratulations to every WH40 staff and people that have helped one of the finest OFP mod.
And special thanks to Sengir for the immense amount of work he did on this mod.
-Modding games will not make you becoming Hugh Hefner-
Addons makers, be very aware of this.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Chief Librarian
Member Avatar
Corporal
[ *  * ]
Well.... I don't know what to say. So many addons, so good quality (i havn't noticed any important problems). I don't even dare to imagine how much time and effort you put into it. Considering that you created all this stuff in such short time i'm just amazed. I know a few other mod's for OFP which have been made for years and can't be compared to your work. I am really impressed. :)
Anyways, a thank you all for your hard work. I'm going to play your mod now. ;)
A spiritu dominatus,
Domine, libra nos,
From the lighting and the tempest,
Our Emperor, deliver us.

-Fede Imperialis
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

WOW......WOOOOOOW great awesome! I love all of you guy´s. I think this is the best MOD (ever) for OFP. I can´t believe that 3 or 4 man can do sooo many addons. I do my best to make missions for us. I´ve no good skills in mission-scripting but i try my best.

So let´s start boy´s.

FOR THE EMPEROR and all of my Brothers!

Garmin
Goto Top

Sanctuary
Member Avatar
Ultrawhat ?
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

FAB - RTM animation tools programs, the mod would be impossible to make without HIS Tools

Can't agree more ! the WH40K mod animations are very thankfull to FAB from the WWIEC mod for his genius animation tools.

I know i would have never been able to complete the space marines, dreadnought (class man) and terminators animations without FAB utilities .
-Modding games will not make you becoming Hugh Hefner-
Addons makers, be very aware of this.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Razor X
Member Avatar
Oxygen2 Amature
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
FOR THE EMPEROR!!!! :D
you guys are the BEST MOD TEAM ON THE PLANET!!!!!!
Thanks for all the Hard work.
"It is better to Die for the Emperor than live for yourself."
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mrdude007
Member Avatar
Just a Loota with a Deffblasta xD
[ *  * ]
Tyvm
Bought me a deffblasta off Rotskrag earlier. Nice little killa. Just ask Rotskrag, hur hur.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Archived topics · Next Topic »
Locked Topic
  • Pages:

Theme Silt created by tiptopolive of the IFSZ