Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
Hihi!; I'm new!
Topic Started: Nov 28 2011, 07:37 PM (346 Views)
dearjenna
Member Avatar
Goomba
Hey, I'm new! :D :D :D
Want to know something about me, just ask!

<BowserLaughing>
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto top

AnimalCrossingCool
Member Avatar
Laughing Dog
Welcome to =NL=! It's a little slow here (we have school and other things), but I come here about once a day, so.... Other then that, welcome!
Hi! Call me ACC! :D
My Youtube Account!
E-Mail me here.
Help.

(Creapy) Signs

My Pokemon is:

ACC's History(Times in Pacific)

I am a...

Wifi Codes

Advertisements

dearjenna
Member Avatar
Goomba
Cool! Well slow is good sometimes, though. :) Can't wait to get to know everyone here! :)
Posted Image

MasterM64
Member Avatar
=NL= President

Welcome to Nintendo Lounge dearjenna! I hope you enjoy being here and also enjoy getting to know our amazing Members (we are one of the friendliest Nintendo sites on the internet IMHO)! Feel free to PM me or QueenZelda anytime if you have any questions.

Note: For those who don't know, She is the webmistress of our newest Affiliate, Animal Crossing Disorder. ^_^
Posted Image
My Mario Kart Wii License. Please help me level it up! ^_^

MasterM64

dearjenna
Member Avatar
Goomba
MasterM64
Nov 29 2011, 01:45 PM
Welcome to Nintendo Lounge dearjenna! I hope you enjoy being here and also enjoy getting to know our amazing Members (we are one of the friendliest Nintendo sites on the internet IMHO)! Feel free to PM me or QueenZelda anytime if you have any questions.

Note: For those who don't know, She is the webmistress of our newest Affiliate, Animal Crossing Disorder. ^_^
Haha, yay a little shout out. :P

I have been getting into forums more and more lately (they took a back-burner in my life), but now that I'm back into it, I'm loving it so much! :D

<M,L,T,& P Waving> <--Also, I have that Peach tattooed on my arm. When I was looking for an emoticon to end this with, I saw that and had to say that. :3
Posted Image

queenzelda
Member Avatar
=NL= GFX Staff

Hey!! ^_^ Welcome to NL. Sorry it's a bit sluggish, but it's only because were all a bit busy. But this is a nice little community once you get to know every one. :3

Posted Image
My personal theme song

More links

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

dearjenna
Member Avatar
Goomba
Oh yeah, everyone here has been really nice! And it's totally fine! I'm eventually--once this week is over--going to tell my mod team at our forum to join all of our affiliates. :)

Everyone is busy, especially on the weekends. In another week, I'm going to have a lot more time on my hands, though, with winter break. We shall see what happens. :D
Posted Image

faithe31
Member Avatar
Famicom
Welcome to =NL= dearjenna! :)

dearjenna
Member Avatar
Goomba
Thank you very much! :D
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · =NL= Introduction · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Nintendo Lounge Support

Are you having any technical issues or problems while surfing through Nintendo Lounge? Please report your problem by going through Mario Bros. Carpentry, our Support Service. Please click on the Mario Bros. Carpentry Van below to access our Support Form! You can also Report your problems on our Support Forum.

=NL= Support Mario Bros. Carpentry Van

Nintendo Lounge is not affiliated and/or endorsed by Nintendo,
or its partners. All characters, games, trademarks,
and other related material are copyright by their owners.

All other content (Nintendo Lounge Emblem, "RSS Block", etc.) is copyright © 2005-2011 Nintendo Lounge & MasterM64.

free web site traffic and promotion
Free Domain Name from Dot.TK