Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
  • Pages:
The Blood-Stained Thorn Sign-Up Thread
Topic Started: May 21 2013, 12:39 PM (532 Views)
Harlequin
Chaos Space Marine
I'm sure I saw that it was 1'200 XP points to start with, not 1'000. Could be wrong though.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Noctus Cornix
Member Avatar
The Nameless Monster
Polaria is right, its 1,000.

Also, Polaria, both of those are perfectly fine.
Posted Image Posted Image
"Home?... Heh... We can't go home... There's a line men like us have to cross... If we're lucky... We do what's necessary then we die... No... No all I really want, Captain.... Is peace...." Posted Image

Harlequin
Chaos Space Marine
Thanks for clearing that up.

And to answer your question, it's pre-exam time for me right now, so things are a little hectic. Not too sure when I'll be able to get my character sheet done, but it could be a good couple of weeks before I get some proper time off for myself.

Noctus Cornix
Member Avatar
The Nameless Monster
That's fine man, take your time.
"Home?... Heh... We can't go home... There's a line men like us have to cross... If we're lucky... We do what's necessary then we die... No... No all I really want, Captain.... Is peace...." Posted Image

polaria
Member Avatar
Chaos Space Marine
So, its just us two at the moment? How do you feel about running this for a two-man pair instead of a four-man fire team?
Posted Image

Noctus Cornix
Member Avatar
The Nameless Monster
meh.

Harlequin
Chaos Space Marine
Saves me the time of creating a character sheet, but I still think it's a shame that there's not more interest... Ah well.

Noctus Cornix
Member Avatar
The Nameless Monster
I had thought everyone was interested in this... Ohwell i guess.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Theatre Macabre · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.