Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
  • Pages:
What Legion would you like the RP to follow?
World Eaters 0 (0%)
Iron Warriors 0 (0%)
Emperor's Children 0 (0%)
Word Bearers 0 (0%)
Night Lords 0 (0%)
Sons of Hours 4 (80%)
Alpha Legion 1 (20%)
Death Guard 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 5
The Long War Interest Thread; Just to see who would like to be part of it.
Topic Started: Jan 10 2013, 01:40 PM (1,745 Views)
Noctus Cornix
Member Avatar
The Nameless Monster
So, as I'm sure all of you may know, I will not be continuing Black Crusade at this time. It is simply the way things are and I will not be continuing until I feel suitably inspired to do so... Which I have a feeling isn't going to happen any time soon....

That being said, I am more than willing to engage in a different RP for the time being, an idea some of you may be familiar with I refer to as 'The Long War'. What the Long War will be is a Roleplay setting you in the shoes of a Space Marine squad bearing the heraldry of one of the 9 traitor legions. Together, you and your brothers will experience the closing days of the Great Crusade through the Horus Heresy itself that can lead all the way up through various selected points in time to the 41st millenium itself.

You will notice in the poll, most of the traitor legions are presented for selection. I would like to gauge interest as to who and what members would like to play as for this RP. If we get enough people, hell I might do two RPs for different legions but let's not ask for miracles. ;)

That's for reading guys.
Posted Image Posted Image
"Home?... Heh... We can't go home... There's a line men like us have to cross... If we're lucky... We do what's necessary then we die... No... No all I really want, Captain.... Is peace...." Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Eetion
Member Avatar
Chosen
Voted sons of horus as they can go right up to the end, maybe even further with the theft of horus's body and abaddons rise.

Alpha legion would also be a good and sneak rp.
Posted Image

polaria
Member Avatar
Chaos Space Marine
Sons of Horus / Black Legion really deserves more screen-time so I voted for them. They are the rockstars of Chaos, after all.
Posted Image

Tanith Ghost
Member Avatar
Legionary
Another for SoH. They do need more screentime and they'd be the best to incorporate different types of playstyles I think.

@Eetion, he said it could go from the Crusade all the way to present day. :P
Edited by Tanith Ghost, Jan 10 2013, 07:10 PM.
Posted Image

The Shadow Legion- Renegade Guard

The Tempest Hounds

Eetion
Member Avatar
Chosen
Plus sons of Horus wouldn't restrict people going down 1 gods route.

Good call on ignoring thousand sons. 6 sorcerors? Just....No
Posted Image

Eetion
Member Avatar
Chosen
Also would only 1 person be allowed the champion?
Posted Image

Kol_Saresk
Member Avatar
Talonmaster
Eetion, you could have a Rubric Marine. Just play Kansas' Dust in the Wind every time his POV rolls around.

Hmm, I'm not too specific on which Legion it is, but I wouldn't mind giving it a try.
Posted ImagePosted Image
"Sons of our father, stand in midnight clad. We bring the night."
"This is Sevatar to the fleet. Let me be clear, brothers and sisters. I am not losing to these pious, honour-fuelled, frock-wearing whoresons twice in the same month. Focus all fire on the Invincible Reason. They crippled our primarch. Let's return the favour."
-- It saw print!

Noctus Cornix
Member Avatar
The Nameless Monster
Well, looks like Sons of Horus is certainly feeling the love tonight. ;)

I must be honest, this is actually one of the ones I was hoping for most. Lots of different ways to go about it.

Eetion- Ya that among other things was why I didn't put Thousand Sons down. I almost didn't put down Death Guard either.
"Home?... Heh... We can't go home... There's a line men like us have to cross... If we're lucky... We do what's necessary then we die... No... No all I really want, Captain.... Is peace...." Posted Image

Noctus Cornix
Member Avatar
The Nameless Monster
Eetion
Jan 10 2013, 08:03 PM
Also would only 1 person be allowed the champion?
Consider it along the lines that everyone will be their own personal champion in the eyes of the Gods. As far as Sergeants go, you will be led into battle by the great Sergeant Llama! :llamajump:

Tanith Ghost
Member Avatar
Legionary
So the squad will be led by the great and fearsome Sergeant Llama? :lol:
Edited by Tanith Ghost, Jan 11 2013, 03:01 PM.
Posted Image

The Shadow Legion- Renegade Guard

The Tempest Hounds

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Theatre Macabre · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.