Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Primarch Smack Talk
Topic Started: Sep 14 2012, 08:32 AM (2,148 Views)
Eetion
Member Avatar
Chosen
Deep withing the warp a conclave gathered. It was supposed to be a Council of War, but had long since degenerated into a squabble. Each participant citing the virtues of their own sire, whilst ridiculing their Brothers.

Set'menes Sorceror lord of the Thousand Sons sneered at his rivals,
'My sire, The Red King' was obviously superior, as much as you disliked him for his innate talent, capable of doing more and making a mark on the universe that none of you could possibly comprehend.

He growled, as the joints of his Terminator armour growled in agreement.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yaj
Member Avatar
Heretic
-oc- I presume this can be joined in by anyone.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Ha! Your master is a snivelling sack of shit' Garus, Captain of the World Eaters, spat flecks of blood as he spoke, his once pristine white artificer armour shaking with the effort to maintain control over the butcher's nails. With effort, as to not bury in the sorcerers face, he raised his chainaxe, encrusted with so much gore that it better resembled a crude club.

'This weapon is my power! Angrons power, how good are your magic’s, warlock, if I take your head from your wretched soldiers and wipe my arse with it?' pausing to wipe bloody spittle from his lips, then locking his blood-shot eyes on to the sorcerer, he continued

'War is won with blood, guts, and iron! not your tricks, your spells or your precious knowledge! It should be clear to all of you, who dare consider yourselves my equal that only Angron is the greatest of our fathers!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-oc- If this is only for certain members, please delete this.
Edited by Yaj, Sep 14 2012, 12:04 PM.
'A stand can be made against invasion by an army; no stand can be made against invasion by an idea'

- Victor Hugo 'Histoire d'un Crime'

Posted Image

'When faith is lost, only hate remains' Unknown, Circa M36

Index Astartes: Lions of Medusa (work in progress)

Yaj

Eetion
Member Avatar
Chosen
Ooc- nope all welcome

Ha! Angron? Really? The barbaric worm is not fit to bear the title of Primarch. Each of our sires rose to prominence on their Birth world. My sire saved its people from the psychnuein into a new Golden age. Sangunius saved the tribe of the Blood from the mutant hordes even Lorgar led his people in a holy war. What of your sire angron? A slave, in a rebellion doomed to defeat. How heroic.

Skill with the blade is useless when you are bested long before you get to use it.
Posted Image

Yaj
Member Avatar
Heretic
-oc- Are we on a ship or planet? Space Station? moreover, is this between traitor primarchs or all of them?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'You know not of what you speak, warp whore!' the walls vibrated with concussive force as Garus vented his fury by burying axe in one. Ripping it free in a shower of sparks and metal, he turned, with heavily enhanced reflexes, drew his infernus pistol, and fired! The super-heated air just brushing past Set'menes right shoulder and blackening the iconography.

'Do not mistake me for stupid, son of Magnus, nor to not take my masters tolerance of your magic’s as a sign of weakness' with casual disregard he spat acid towards the sorcerer, then continued 'Angron was denied his rightful glory by the emperor'

Tell me how you felt when the emperor forced you to fight as a normal warrior. Ha! I doubt you even can, you are nothing to me' Every time he said emperor the depth of anger was plain for all to see. Holstering his weapon, Garus turned his back on the Sorcerer not considering him any form of a threat.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-oc- To all, presume anytime I don't respond for a while that Garus is brooding
Edited by Yaj, Sep 14 2012, 01:50 PM.
'A stand can be made against invasion by an army; no stand can be made against invasion by an idea'

Posted Image

Yaj

Eetion
Member Avatar
Chosen
Temper temper now. Touch a nerve did I?
I will admit that the travesty of nikea grated on me. To fight as a normal warrior, I am a scion of Magnus and we are so far above crude tools such as yourself. But let's not pretend the emperor wanted the travesty, it was forced upon him by short sighted narrow minded fools... Stripping his armies of their best defence against the war he knew must come.
The horde angron are little better than orks. No finnesse, skill, diplomacy, tact. He is and always will be a slave because that is all he has know, either to gaolers or the nails in his head. He deserves nothing but sympathy.

My lord magnus was vindicated in using our powers. Total understanding, able to destroy and create in equal measure.

So hold your tongue world eater and recognise your betters.

Ooc- Meeting takes place in the strategium of a battleship (not sure why you want to know)
Also I'm going to rstrict violence, no firing or activation of weapons, the odd punch is fair game, but no shooting, physical harm. This is all about dialogue.
I'd also given the scenario it would be prudent to just represent traitors. But you can still represent a primarch even if some one else is.
Edited by Eetion, Sep 14 2012, 02:43 PM.
Posted Image

Yaj
Member Avatar
Heretic
-oc- Just curious. I'm fine with no serious violence, Garus will occasionally vent his anger on a nearby wall, console etc. If that's permissable. Also as a World Eater his main approach to any argument is to bury his axe in your head, probably a good idea if someone else jumps in before he does anything stupid.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Aaaaaargh!' Garus unholster his infernus pistol, aiming at the Thousand Son's head, pulling the trigger he found to his annoyance the weapon failing to discharge it's leathal heat. Cursing in the language of the arena he began to thump the weapon hard onto the deck plate until it cracked in two, the energies within fizzling through the metal of the ships floor. Then, as though the action had momentarily lifted the veil of anger from his spirit, he looked up at Set'menes.

'Best defence? You defeat yourself, for all know it was the warlock, mystic and sorcerer who led humanity in to Old Night!'
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-oc- Removed the infernus pistol from the picture, hope the way I did is ok.
Edited by Yaj, Sep 14 2012, 03:36 PM.

Posted Image

Yaj

Eetion
Member Avatar
Chosen
Myth born of superstition and fear. Warlocks and wyches indeed... How simple.
The tides of the warp ebb and flow, maybe you would like to blame the tides of the ocean on us as well.
But rest assured theat 'the red king' is far above the primative interpretations of magic as you under stand them.

You may out shine me in raw strength, yet I am collected, wise, cunning, skilled in arts beyond your pathetic barbaric practices. Compared to myself and those like me, how do I put this delicately? Hmm from the moment you were born, from the first time you held an axe, from your induction into your barbaric legion... You were obsolete, while the galaxy bears witness to those like me.
Posted Image

Yaj
Member Avatar
Heretic
-oc- Should we create an opening for one of the other representives to jump in?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'I am begining to like you, sorcerer' Garus let of a rich cackle, that spoke of the crude augmetics lining his throat

'However if it were not for the presence of our cousins, I would rip your hearts out! Let us see how good those pretty words of yours are, when you are dead at my feet! the eight-fold path cares not for your knowledge, only for your blood!' As he spoke, still bearing a macabre grin, Garus began to toss his axe between his hands, daring Set'menes to give into his baser nature and fight him.

Posted Image

Yaj

1000heathens
Member Avatar
Anti-Hero
Warsmith Toledo leaned forward, resting his hands upon the marble table. Brushed steel plate gleamed in the low light, broken only by the yellow and black chevrons upon his shoulders. A tanned face, scarred by ten thousand years of trench warfare, further marred by an augmetic left eye and trails of wires running under the hair on his scalp, split into a broken sneer.

"Mystic energies and strength of arms did nothing for you fools on Terra." He lifted a ceramite clad finger to Set'menes, " While you fools were pouring over your books, searching for impossible answers," his finger glided to Garus, "And your afterbirth of a Legion was slamming their heads against the Palace walls, dying in droves, My Legion was shelling the walls into ruin. If it wasn't for Lord Perturabo, your Legions would have sat outside those walls until Robute and Russ returned to finish what they started at the beginning of the War." Standing straight again, Toledo shook his head in derision. " Only technology and reason can set the Imperium aflame. Drowning yourself in blood is useless when your foe is numberless, and breaking the seals between reality and the Aether does no true damage when your Legion is so few. Leave the fall of the Empire to my brothers, and we will bring victory to the Gods. Left in your hands", again Toledo stared at the cobalt and crimson Astartes across from him, "the Emperor's realm will stand for another 10,000 years."
+++No Gods, No Masters+++
Posted Image

Eetion
Member Avatar
Chosen
Ah. The labourer speaks, crawled from the hole that he dug.
Son of the ever mercurial perturabo.

Let me ask you... Did you willing join a Legion of hole diggers and engineers?
Do you truly consider yourselves anything beyond garrison forces. You couldn't even hold your own homeworld but presume to act like a true legion. My Legion may be few, but at least we are capable of holding our home.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Theatre Macabre · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.