Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
  • Pages:
The End of Days; Group Story - Planning Thread
Topic Started: Feb 7 2012, 12:41 PM (1,077 Views)
Yaj
Member Avatar
Heretic
Quote:

Mechanical moustache?

I wanted to show of this persons excessive wealth and thought that would be something an exceedingly rich/powerful person would go for. Why? Because they simply can.

Edit 1 - I've added more and changed the mechanical moustache bit.

Edit 2 - I plan to start this proper on Friday. Remember you can join in whenever you're ready and that backgrounds for any character(s) are very welcome but not required.
Edited by Yaj, Feb 20 2012, 03:35 PM.
'A stand can be made against invasion by an army; no stand can be made against invasion by an idea'

- Victor Hugo 'Histoire d'un Crime'

Posted Image

'When faith is lost, only hate remains' Unknown, Circa M36

Index Astartes: Lions of Medusa (work in progress)

Yaj
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yaj
Member Avatar
Heretic
I've written the opening post.

Below is I'll how will be running this.

- Each 'part' will be styled as a flashback sequence.
- Each 'part' will be set around certain events leading up to the take over of the tech-barbarian state
- It will be open to you how you portray the events of each part.
- To help you out (not that you needed) I'll put a series of plot lines I'd like exploring.

I'll also need someone to monitor it during the weekends as I'm at work and as such will not be around. There are no rules to enforce other than making sure people stick to the unification theme.
'A stand can be made against invasion by an army; no stand can be made against invasion by an idea'

Posted Image

Yaj

Eetion
Member Avatar
Chosen
I can keep half an eye on it, but weekends are busy, so its mainly the evenings I get time. But id appreciate if anyone else has time, as im a bit run off my feet.
Posted Image

Harlequin
Chaos Space Marine
Well, I would, but right now, I'm doing an extremely important piece of work (in-depth study of a certain subject, for me it's the Northern Irish Troubles from the 60's to the 90's) and so my time is quite limited. Also, I'm going on holiday this week-end so I won't have access to a computer before next Thursday. Sorry.

Ludovic

Yaj
Member Avatar
Heretic
The Troubles? I had to learn that for A-Level history. A very interesting and terrible period in Northern Ireland's history made unbelievably boring by the lecturer. Made me realise how much I dislike British/Irish history and how much I like the history of everywhere else.

Right back on topic...

Not to worry about the weekends I'll just have to check on it when I get back.

I'm thinking of placing a limit on characters.

Would we be ok with this? I was thinking perhaps two or three per player.
Edited by Yaj, Feb 22 2012, 03:33 PM.

Posted Image

Yaj

Eetion
Member Avatar
Chosen
That's fine with me. I will only run 1 character at any rate.

I will keep an eye on the rp, but I work on saturday it may be a late slapping if slapping needs to be done.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Theatre Macabre · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.