Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Posting Tutorials
Topic Started: Feb 4 2012, 05:41 AM (237 Views)
Shogun_Nate
Member Avatar
Backwoods Shogun
Howdy folks!

So I dug up some old terrain tutorials I'd done years ago on another site but when I tried putting them up in the STC section it told me I didn't have permission to do so. So, how does one go about posting a tutorial here? :D Do I need to submit it to a mod for their vetting before it's put up or what? ;)

Good luck and good gaming,

Nate
When your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear... of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home. - Tecumseh

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Eetion
Member Avatar
Chosen
I will look into it. Not that I know off.
Posted Image

Shogun_Nate
Member Avatar
Backwoods Shogun
You do not have permission to start a topic in this forum.
Error Code: 13002:5622878 <--This is what it tells me! LOL
When your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear... of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home. - Tecumseh

Posted Image

Eetion
Member Avatar
Chosen
Ok try now.
Posted Image

Shogun_Nate
Member Avatar
Backwoods Shogun
Worked like a charm! Thanks bud!

Posted Image

Eetion
Member Avatar
Chosen
No. Thanks for pointing it out.

Whomever made that forum didn't tick the members can make posts box.
*Glares at Ludovic*

;)
Posted Image

Ludovic
Chaos Space Marine
Woops :$ Sorry about that folks!

Ludovic

Shogun_Nate
Member Avatar
Backwoods Shogun
I'll grab the tar and feathers! You bring the torches and pitchforks! We'll sort Ludovic out, right and proper!

Posted Image

Ludovic
Chaos Space Marine
Shogun_Nate
Feb 7 2012, 02:21 AM
I'll grab the tar and feathers! You bring the torches and pitchforks! We'll sort Ludovic out, right and proper!
Can't catch me ! ;)

*runs off, a frenzied mob at his heels*

Ludovic

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Questions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.