Naruto Saigen RP. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you like what you see why not become part of the community? Click the link below to join.

Register or Login

Otherwise, have a look around or drop by the chat-box in the lower-hand corner.

(Hide)
Welcome! If you can read this then that means you haven’t joined our forum yet, but don’t be worried, all you have to do is register to be a part of all this text based RP goodness!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
[Denied]Kugeki - Void (Ability) (Pre-Approve); Isuzu Hinoshi
Topic Started: Feb 12 2018, 08:25 AM (81 Views)
Isuzu
Member Avatar
Row Row, Fight the Powah!
Want to do a PB for this - but wanted to get the ability approved first. If it needs to be re-worked, please let me know and I'll gladly do so:

空隙 | Kugeki - Void

Background: Kugeki's origin is not of this world. Kugeki emerged from a meteor that crashed down into the Fire Nation. Isuzu had been tracking it for months and plotted its landing spot based on trajectory and speed. He found the spot and sealed the medium-sized rock (roughly the size of the boy himself) into a scroll. He took it back to his workshop and began studying it's makeup, finding that it was much denser than normal metal found on earth, as well as being resistant to magnetic forces. The genin began breaking it apart to form weapons from it, but at the core was a dark crystal which, when cracked open, unleashed a large mass of, for lack of a better term, black chakra that entered Isuzu's body. It had no ill intent or side effects, but he found he was able to control the chakra and mold it to is will, creating solid objects from this chakra. He also found himself to have an insatiable thirst for knowledge.

Ability: Kugeki grants it's user the ability of physical manipulation of Void chakra into solid form. These forms can be anything - projectiles, weapons, barriers, etc., and are outlined by accompanying Jutsu. Or, it can be use as normal ninjutsu chakra is, in the form of blasts, auras, etc. However, Kugeki has a special property of chakra draining attached to it, meaning when it comes in contact with a foreign chakra - it will "zap" chakra equal to the rank of the jutsu the user used - 1 (so a C-rank Void jutsu would take a D-rank amount of chakra from the target upon contact). This doesn't affect the host, however, as the Kugeki is sentient in that it knows it's host's chakra signature and will not actively take away from that. Also, this chakra has the added effect of making the users chakra harder to sense than the normal shinobi. Anyone with a (wit + control) / 2 < Isuzu's cannot sense him using sensory techniques, and anyone within 5 of his control will only sense him faintly, not able to quite make out all of the details. Anyone above that can sense him normally.
Edited by Isuzu, Feb 12 2018, 08:31 AM.
Posted Image
Online Profile Goto Top

Hayate
Member Avatar
Chief Information Officer
This seems to be Black Lightning basically, but a different name? Zasadel has this.
Character NameVillageIC-RankStats
Nakajima, HayateKumogakure9th Raikage325
Kupu KupuSunagakureA-Rank Missing Ninja200
Sarutobi, TaigaKonohagakureGenin/Jinchuuriki149
Hasegawa, YuusukeSunagakureChuunin161
Offline Profile Goto Top

Isuzu
Member Avatar
I'll look it up. Give be a moment.
Posted Image
Online Profile Goto Top

Isuzu
Member Avatar
Took a look. I guess it's similar? Mine drains chakra from users, and this is only the beginning, will branch with another ability into something different.

Is it an issue if my technique is similar to someone else's? It's not exactly a novel idea - physically manipulable chakra, I mean.
Edited by Isuzu, Feb 12 2018, 09:31 AM.
Posted Image
Online Profile Goto Top

Isuzu
Member Avatar
Meh, scrap this
Posted Image
Online Profile Goto Top

Niro
Member Avatar
The Extraordinaire
Denied

This application has been denied. Most often because the user requested or has taken too long to reply to the moderators. If you would like a nocode for this application, please notify a moderator and they can get it for you.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Kawa [Deceased]Konoha BanninMamorinuku
TatsuoIwaGeninJousai
YoshinoriKonohaChuunin

Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Completed · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

NSRP Discord

Affiliations   Forum Roleplay Shinigami Generation Shinobi Generations

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.