Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome! If you can read this then that means you haven’t joined our forum yet, but don’t be worried, all you have to do is register to be a part of all this text based RP goodness!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
[Mission] Pirate Ninjas!; For Rika
Topic Started: May 15 2012, 11:17 PM (314 Views)
Pokefan137
Member Avatar

It was night time, the moon high in the sky. Your employers insisted on meeting the night before the mission so they could find out just exactly what kind of shinobi you were. The instructions on the note you recieve were very clear: Meet at warehouse 11 by the pier at exactly 9:14pm, not a second late. The door was already slightly ajar, signaling for you to enter and finally meet your employers. Better make a good first impression, because from the look of the handwriting on the note, these people meant serious business.
Poke's Shinobi~!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ultimategirlninja
Member Avatar

This was Rika's first mission in a long time. However, none of the missions she took before made her come late at night. Never the one to be late, Rika arrived at the door at 9:14 pm. She was a little concerned that the door was already open when she got there, so Rika took out a senbon out of her pouch before entering. No one needs to try to prank me now, Rika thought as she entered the warehouse. I won't allow it.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
Type: Grass
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Sunagakure no Sato Sp. Jounin
Speciality: Combat Medic
Passed 1 B rank mission
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
D Rank Marsh Samurai
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Character App Test Thread
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Pokefan137
Member Avatar

The warehouse was completely dark. All except for a single light in the center of the room where a bare table sat. Behind the table the deepy shadowed shiloutte sat, their body and face obscured by a heavy and dark robe. They made no sound. Only sat there, seeming to stare from behind the dark. A single black gloved hand reached into the light and motioned for the girl to come closer. Whether she chose to or not would be up to her.
Poke's Shinobi~!

ultimategirlninja
Member Avatar

Why does the room have to be dark? Rika thought as she looked around. This gets on my nerves. When she saw the person in a heavy and dark robe, motioning for Rika to get closer, she shivered for a bit. I guess he or she is my person of contact or whatever. Rika went over to the table, but didn't sit down.

"Hello. So what you want me to do?"

OOC

Poke you should always link the mission request in the first post of the mission. That way if mods are being switched, they don't have to search everywhere for it.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 1 B rank mission
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
D Rank Marsh Samurai
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Pokefan137
Member Avatar

The figure didn't seem at all purturbed by the abruptness the girl showed. I fact, they didn't seem to show much of any detectible emotion right now. In a haunting, distorted voice that seemed neither male nor female, the figure spoke.

"Show me you can survive."

The figure snapped. Suddenly, from out of the darkness shot numerous heavy, weighted balls. Each ball was the size of a golf ball, and weighed as much as if it were made of lead. They all came extremely quick, and the girl would have to move fast to dodge them, lest she end up with any injuries that might interefere with her ability to complete the mission later.
Poke's Shinobi~!

Checkmate
Member Avatar
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Hold
Active Characters
Past to Present

Arion
Member Avatar
Slacker
[Taking this over, PMing to let Yuki know so we can start posting.]
Ten Commandments of The Lazy

Arion's Characters

Some Writing of Mine

ultimategirlninja
Member Avatar

Once Rika heard the voice's command, she knew where it was heading. Great. More work. When she saw the balls coming at her, Rika grabbed some of her senbon from her pouch and threw them at the balls. While the senbon were in flight, Rika did a few hand seals. Some time later, the senbon that Rika threw all turned into bees, ready for attack.

Used

Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 1 B rank mission
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
D Rank Marsh Samurai
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Arion
Member Avatar
Slacker
The honey bee/senbons themselves probably weren't enough to stop the heavy ball from sailing right into Rika, but they did manage to stop it regardless. This was due to the sticky honey that was produced, helping to instead slow the ball down rather than stop it altogether. Still, it slowed to a crawl and eventually fell them harmlessly as the voice spoke up once more.

"Good, now we can begin. You are to assist us on a raid. The original plan was to go tomorrow, but seeing your ability, we are going tonight. We take anything on the ship and any who try to stop us get thrown overboard. Are you ready?" The voice questioned after informing her of what they were going to do.

Arion's Characters

Some Writing of Mine

Arion
Member Avatar
Slacker
[1st PM Sent]

Arion's Characters

Some Writing of Mine

ultimategirlninja
Member Avatar

OOC: I am waiting for Check or Orius to pm me. That and my phone bill still isnt't paid. At the hospital using their hotspot wifi.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 1 B rank mission
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
D Rank Marsh Samurai
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

ultimategirlninja
Member Avatar

OOC: Been over a month now with no reply from Check or Orius so I'm just going reply. I need this mission to finish like pronto >.< Also, I hope you don't mind me using jutsu that I already scraped off of Rika. Forgot about this mission.

Rika was surprised at the faith the man was giving her. I never started a mission earlier than assigned before. I must be getting better. Rika nods her head.

"I'm ready whenever you are."
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 1 B rank mission
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
D Rank Marsh Samurai
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Arion
Member Avatar
Slacker
With a nod, the man signaled his crew to get ready and set off, which was exactly what they did. Some time later, not too long, they got within sight of another ship. This was the one they were going to attack and rob. The captain turned to his newest ally.

"Say, do you have a larger scale version of that technique?" He asked of her, with a rather clever idea, "I'd like to spread that sticky stuff all over them before we set foot on the place. It'll help slow them down and even stop them. If ya do, then go ahead and use it, aim for the deck. If not, then I'd like for you to use it anyways and aim for their sail. They won't be able to run when their sail is glued to the mast," He let out a hearty laugh, waiting for Rika to work her magic on either one of the targets suggested.

Arion's Characters

Some Writing of Mine

Checkmate
Member Avatar
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
PM'd. 2 days.
Active Characters
Past to Present

ultimategirlninja
Member Avatar

Rika shook her head at the first suggestion.

"Sorry, that's the biggest I know how to do now. I'll go work on the sail."

Rika then took out one of her kunai and approached the ship as quietly as she could. Who knows who could be on board, right?
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 1 B rank mission
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
D Rank Marsh Samurai
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Arion
Member Avatar
Slacker
"Alright," While he sounded somewhat disappointed, he was glad and took her on her offer. He ordered some of his men to follow along behind the girl, they were to pounce on the attack once her work was done. As for how they would get close, the captain used the same method he always did, hidden mist style! He created a dense mist and crept his ship closer to the other. Once within range, the crewmen would cross over and begin their work. The crew of the other ship was already on edge due to the mist and where looking around. Rika should be able to sneak by most of them, but one guy remained by the sail. She would need to deal with him some how.

Arion's Characters

Some Writing of Mine

ultimategirlninja
Member Avatar

OOC: Whoa whoa whoa. What happened here? One, I thought we were in a warehouse near the emeny ship. When did we get on a ship? And seriously "they were to pounce on the attack once her work was done". You folks don't give the little people any break, huh?
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 1 B rank mission
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
D Rank Marsh Samurai
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Arion
Member Avatar
Slacker
[ [With a nod, the man signaled his crew to get ready and set off, which was exactly what they did. Some time later, not too long, they got within sight of another ship. This was the one they were going to attack and rob. The captain turned to his newest ally.]

That's from the previous post, they had left already. Those guys aren't doing anything, if that's what you're worried about. Their just there for once you finish or slip up, then they help. You're still doing the work yourself.]

Arion's Characters

Some Writing of Mine

ultimategirlninja
Member Avatar

Rika gave a small smile when she saw the man near the sail. Looks like it's time for a prank, Rika thought as she put back the kunai and got out ten senbon. Then she threw the senbon, two at each of the man's limbs, while the final two went to the sail. Rika did the same hand seals from before and then the senbon turned into bees. Let's see how this works.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 1 B rank mission
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
D Rank Marsh Samurai
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Arion
Member Avatar
Slacker
Thanks to the mist, the man had no idea what was coming. The senbon flew at him, then turned to bees and then to honey, all of which glued his legs down as he struggled to get free. The ones aimed at the sail hit their mark, but sadly, it just wasn't enough to keep it down.

"Someone help me!" The man cried out for someone else to free him, still not knowing what was happening to the sail. Another man would run over to him, but Rika had a chance to stop him and take a shot at the sail most likely.

Arion's Characters

Some Writing of Mine

ultimategirlninja
Member Avatar

Rika shook her head for a bit. Dang it, forgot to close his mouth. I'm running out of senbon too. Rika got out 4 more senbon. She threw two at the incoming man's feet and the other two at the sail. She repeated the jutsu again. Man, I really need to learn more jutsu. This is getting tiring.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 1 B rank mission
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
D Rank Marsh Samurai
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Arion
Member Avatar
Slacker
Success! Her plan worked out magnificently as the sail was glued shut and brought the ship to a halt. The other man was now stuck in place too, but now there were two of them and they were aware that something was up. They quickly called out for help and to alert the others that something was odd. This made the rest of the crew aware that someone was close, but the objective had been met. Now it was time for the attack and the men behind her were waiting for her signal to board. She would need them really soon too as two more men were coming in her direction. One of the pirates on her side would slip her a set of 20 senbon when passing her by, a means for her to continue helping since the captain also wanted her to sticky the wheel so they couldn't steer.

Arion's Characters

Some Writing of Mine

ultimategirlninja
Member Avatar

Once Rika saw the other men coming, she immediately waved to the other guys she was helping out. Yeah I am definitely going to need some help on this, Rika thought as she waited for the others to come on board. When they did, one of the folks tossed her some more senbons. Awesome! He also told her that she needed to glue up the steering wheel as well. Oh come on! I'm really getting tired of this! Well, she had a job to do, so she had to do it. So, how am I supposed to get up there without being seen? Rika looked around, hoping for a clear shot to the wheel.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 1 B rank mission
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
D Rank Marsh Samurai
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Arion
Member Avatar
Slacker
The men jumped up at her signal and went after the incoming pirates. There was no need for Rika to worry over those, only focus on her next task. The steering wheel was a few steps up and to her left. There was someone at the helm, of course there was. She could pin him to the wheel if she really wanted, probably the simplest thing to do. The only problem would be another pirate walking back and forth, blocking her shot. She would need to time it and throw it between his pacing and prayed it landed.

Arion's Characters

Some Writing of Mine

Checkmate
Member Avatar
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
This is the third time you've timed.

Failed.
Active Characters
Past to Present

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Other Countries · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Creative Commons License RPG-D
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.