Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome! If you can read this then that means you haven’t joined our forum yet, but don’t be worried, all you have to do is register to be a part of all this text based RP goodness!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Your Character And Me
Topic Started: Feb 9 2012, 04:55 PM (866 Views)
The Wolf
Member Avatar

I know this will sound silly, but my friends (who are all interested in D&D) found out that i rp in the narutoverse and have asked me to "host" a naruto D&D as DM and all that good stuff.
Now i can honestly say i have a story for it, even some OC that i have not shared, but i was wondering if anyone here would like to add their characters to this list and make it a lot more in depth.

If your interested, just post here with a link to your character. I can honestly say that since i know these people that they will not Repost, Copy, or otherwise steal these characters. Infact don't even link your characters if you don't want to, just give a name and description and i'll make it work.

THANKS FOR ALL WHO EVEN READ THIS, AND IF YOU DON'T WANNA SHARE THATS COOL TOO. NEVER HURTS TO ASK
Edited by The Wolf, Feb 9 2012, 04:55 PM.
Deactivated Wolf
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Checkmate
Member Avatar
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
You can use any of my chars if you want.
Active Characters
Past to Present

Nicol Bolas
Member Avatar
"I have all the knowledge of the multiverse. What claim do you make?"
Feel free to use any of mine, just give me the stories from the game. Kara you'll have to go into the character archives but the others are in my siggy.
Katsu

Temporary Character Placement
Lee - http://s1.zetaboards.com/Naruto_Saigen_RP/topic/4946525/1/#new
Inoriki - http://s1.zetaboards.com/Naruto_Saigen_RP/topic/5041734/1/#new
Shinobu - http://s1.zetaboards.com/Naruto_Saigen_RP/topic/5460635/1/#new

seiuchiblarg
Member Avatar
Walrusman!
My characters are all in my sig. You're welcome to them.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
NOTE: I won't be here on weekends. My being gone then doesn't mean I've abandoned you or the site.
Jesamin, SakakiKonohagakureJounin-[color=#ff34b3]
Samata, JiigoSunagakureGeninNefarious
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
[color=#cc8800]
Aoichio, SensukeKumogakureChuunin-[color=#CD4F39]
Shirou, IrukaKirigakureGenin-[color=#0080ab]
Sakebi, IshiIwagakureChuunin-[color=#84462b]
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Guts
Member Avatar
The Black Swordsman
Use Kae, he's in my signature.
Posted Image
Characters

ultimategirlninja
Member Avatar

Any of my characters can be for your use, Rufus. :)
Pokemon Stats by Orius
Type: Grass
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Sunagakure no Sato Sp. Jounin
Speciality: Combat Medic
Passed 1 B rank mission
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
D Rank Marsh Samurai
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Character App Test Thread
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

The Wolf
Member Avatar

T_T You guys Rock. I'll make sure to keep you updated on what role your characters play
Deactivated Wolf

Checkmate
Member Avatar
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
You should record your games and share them.
Active Characters
Past to Present

Pokefan137
Member Avatar

Any of my characters are up for grabs if you want them Red. Haruna's really big on history and research and such, so she might at least be able to help with some plot, and Junai is a rebel of kindess and pop music in a land of hate, so there could be some fun stuff there, though you can totally twist them to make them more fun for your D and D sessions. I hope very much you let us see some of your stories. ^^
Poke's Shinobi~!

Punslinger
Member Avatar

Yeah, feel free to use any of mine. I wouldn't want to recycle them if I were someone else anyway.
Posted Image
Characters

Past Characters

CorgiBro
Member Avatar
Former Corgi
Daisho.

or Eiji

or Junbei

Those are the only interesting ones I have.
Characters & Corgis

Brent
Member Avatar

Feel free to use Ekitai and Ojii, they're in my sig. If you wanna use any of my other older characters, feel free. Just lemme know what you do with 'em if you end up using 'em. :p
Posted Image
CharacterColorVillage Rank Team CompanionsThreads
Sunakimi, Satori#1261ADKumoChuunin---
-#62A556-----

Nafan~
Member Avatar
WAR NAFAN!
Doubt you'd want to use them but, use Yuube or Shiroume at your will. Genkei isn't very interesting, he's just an archive whore.
Posted Image
"Achatchaa~."
Characters

sugikii_servantking
Member Avatar

Ichipisu Nobuko

-She's pretty loud and bratty, but she can be wise and tactical, ya know, if she wants.
-She's bootyful, I mean booootyful. :teehee:
-Very flirty, anywhere and everywhere
-She'd be considered Chaotic/Neutral, if I had to pick.

Have fun, I know how awsome DnD can get.
[ Genin Kumogakure Ichipisu Nobuko No Companion Yet Missions: A: 0 B: 0 C: 0 D: 0 Social: 3 CC: #6633FF ]
Current Socials:
The calm before the storm

Current Missions:
you Are A Pirate!
Triple Trouble

Brent
Member Avatar

Also, see if any of them want to join the forum. :p
Posted Image
CharacterColorVillage Rank Team CompanionsThreads
Sunakimi, Satori#1261ADKumoChuunin---
-#62A556-----

CorgiBro
Member Avatar
Former Corgi
If you're looking to fill certain archetypes, just ask and I'll whip up a nice little NPC.
Characters & Corgis

Sabre
Member Avatar
The Best of the Worst
You can use any of my characters if need be.
Spoiler: click to toggle

Ghoul is cool

Checkmate
Member Avatar
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Why would anyone want to use your characters, Sabre?
Active Characters
Past to Present

Nicol Bolas
Member Avatar
Check, be nice.
Katsu

Oth
Member Avatar
Hail Hydra
you can use Laxus if you want
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ultimategirlninja
Member Avatar

Plague
Feb 11 2012, 02:07 AM
Check, be nice.
Yes Check. Be nice or no more of me posting for you :P
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 1 B rank mission
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
D Rank Marsh Samurai
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Kashu
Member Avatar

You can use any of mine. Though, I don't know why you would want to. What version of DND do you use? :P

Sachiko is Lawful Neutral. Tsukito is Neutral Good. Everything else about them is listed on their profiles.
Characters
NameRankVillageCompanionsMissionsSocialsLonely ThreadMotto
Tsukitou, SarinGeninKumogakure no SatoD, D1, Training Grounds"Keep rising higher; shine like the moon."
Namiashi, SachikoChuuninKonohagakure no SatoC1, 2,In the Mind of a Faithful Kunoichi"For the good of the Hidden Leaf, at any cost"

Quinton Rizzer
Member Avatar

you cannot use mine any of mine. They're in the sig
[A-rankKirigakureSamuru KaguyaArtumae • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:3 C:2 D:1 • Stat:4]
[Sp. Jounin • Kumogakure • Aizaku Nuuton • none • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:2 D:0 Socials:0 • Stat:0]
[Genin • Konohagakure • Nara Shikatsuki • none • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:1 Socials:1 • Stat:0]
[Genin • Konohagakure • Nara Shikaru • none • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:1 Socials:1 • Stat:0]

jester
Member Avatar

If you need a puppet User you can use mine. I wont be useing him Mich until my computer gets fixed anyway
Edited by jester, Feb 16 2012, 09:18 PM.
Who Dosnt Like A Good Joke

Kuramore,Supaida Kumo,Genin A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0

fools

Hayate
Member Avatar
Sir, I'm gunna need you to come with me.
Help your self. You have the Jiraiya like Senju- Hayate. The Artist, Akihiro (who sucks.) and the bad ass pure natural ability Samurai, Kuseikatsu ;]
Posted Image
So I'm a Kumo OOC, I guess. Need help? PM me.

Characters

The Wolf
Member Avatar

Just an update on whats going on in my lil session:

It is 300 years after cannon, and the elemental countries are in all out war. The tailed beast are gone, leaving nothing to keep the humans from tearing into one another. Clan members fight fellow members as sides are chosen and even clans thought to have been purged from this world have returned, creating more fuel for the Fire. Only the leader of the Marshlands had the foresight to see that this war, which has wagged for nearly 50 years could not end soon, so during a shaky cease fire he withdrew his bid for power in the war and closing his boarders to foe and ally, earning his war torn nation peace.

It is in the town of Rein that four hospital ridden ninja from different sides of this epic battle lay in silence as they awaken from a six month coma. They are two Hyuuga one male and one female. A Kayuga, male and Aburame, male.

It is the Kayuga, Jerenshi, who awakes to find that his eyes are covered, and as she shifts his hands around he notices that his entire head is covered in bandages, with the exception of his mouth and nose. The eighteen year old mummy cries out, “Hello is anyone there?” But his voice, weakened from neglect is barely loud enough to reach his own ears.

Even though is voice is severely subdued, he manages to awaken the male Hyuuga, Guy.
Guy is in a similar state as the other, but before long he finds his voice and calls out, “Who’s there? Where am I?” Reaching up the Hyuuga starts to claw at the bandages, exposing his sensitive eyes to the harshness of the light, forcing him to cry out in pain before he covers them again.

The two attempt to converse, discovering that they remember nothing but their own first names. Hysterical about what could have happened try to reclaim the lost knowledge to no avail, but raise the lone female from her slumber.

The female is also wrapped in bandages and remembers nothing but her name, Kura. It seems that none of them know anything about their past, and are all quite literally blind to everything until they can brave the light. But the Aburame is not so unfortunate. While he cannot remember anything but his name, his eyes have not been so totally covered that he could not see in the room.

As they all get acquainted with each other, a nurse comes in and explains that they had been found on the border of the marshlands, and in their critical states rushed to the nearest hospital, before being transferred further inland to a less demanded facility.
Discovering this forces them to go through rehabilitation, a task that does not take them long for they are young, the oldest among them being Jay the Aburame who is 18 while the rest are 14.

It is during this recovery period that they notice special traits about themselves that, besides the two Hyuuga no one else shares. Jerenshi discovers this when he breaks his arm attempting to do a back flip, forcing the bone to break. To his surprise it heals rapidly, although in the wrong position, and upon having the doctor break it and set it again discovers that his bones, while seemingly brittle, grow at a insane rate.

The doctor reveals that Jay has a small amount of bugs living inside of him, feeding on his chakra, but other than that do no harm to his person. Since none of the used to be ninja remember what chakra is there is a brief course on what chakra is and controlling it, something they are all able to do with a little bit of practice. The two Hyuga, curious to see the effects of what chakra could do to their already white pupils activate their Byakugon, giving both of them a very swift feeling of vertigo and nausia. Its only after they get used to seeing everything around them simultaneously that it can be held without much confusion, although they do need to practice on focusing on objects instead of through them.

Time passes and they all make full recovery, but are at a loss as the only possessions that were recovered with them are sets of cloths that are passed out to each of them. The two Hyuga in standard white shirts with black pants, A huge over coat for the bug user, and just a pair of black pants for Jerenshi who opts to keep bandages wrapped around his entire upper body. With a loss of what to do or where to go a doctor suggest that they visit Rozan, one of the few ninja’s left in the area that is not apart of the military to retrain their skills as ninja seeing as how they all agreed they would be lead their by a civilian who was in visiting his grandmother. As they traveled through the Lavender the name of the once promising village, the can see how the lack of outside supplies has taken it’s tool. Buildings that once seemed promising and lively were now abandoned and run down. It was only because of the generosity of the council and the kage that supplies were given to villages on a monthly bases, making things lean, but not unbearable. Children still played in the streets, adults still smiled and said hello even if their cloths were in poor shape and houses left something to be desired.

Outside the village was where Marshlands really earned its name. There were marshes everywhere, most hidden behind the tall grass and vegetation, but some were obvious and marked with signs. There guide warned them that some were shallow, only two feet deep. But most averaged around seven feet in depth, swallowing even the tallest of men whole, so caution was a must. After what felt like an hour of slow marching they arrived at Rozan’s, a small two floor house with faded grayish blue paint, and on the porch in a rocking chair sat an old man. Wearing a solid dark red shirt and black pants, the man looked to be in his early fifties, but one look in his eyes would tell you he had plenty of life left in him. “Well isn’t this a surprise? Two white eyed bastards come walking into my neck of the marshes and me without my kunai. What are you children doing here?”

After getting over the rather blunt greeting, the group tells them their short story of amnesia, and asks the elder man to train them. “Well now that’s quite a tale you children got there, almost unbelievable if I hadn’t seen such things before, but I can tell your telling the truth, not many people can pull one over on me these days. Well Kaego won’t be happy bout this, but I reckon I can take yall under my wing. Just know this, I don’t take kindly to you white eyed bastards one bit, fought to many of ya in the war n lost to many comrades to your techniques, but I’m not one to blame children for that. Same goes to you bug boy. I know those stupid jackets when I see em, but don’t worry I won’t hold you accountable for past scars either.”
Edited by The Wolf, Mar 21 2012, 11:33 PM.
Deactivated Wolf

Ori
Member Avatar

Are you still doing this, Red?
Characters
Tenma Ginjiro - Special Jounin - Iwagakure no Sato
Yuuta - C-Ranked - Missing Nin
Fumei, Ishiki - Jounin - Kirigakure no Sato
Ouji Donsu - Chuunin - Sunagakure no Sato
Ishiguro Risu - Genin - Kumogakure no Sato

The Wolf
Member Avatar

Yea, we took a small break since the people had things come up, but we start again this week. Its cool Because Cylan's character is constant so far, as is Yuki's and i just added in Fuji's as well, only i made Fuji an Uchiha.
Deactivated Wolf

Checkmate
Member Avatar
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
You should finish updating this. It's cool.
Active Characters
Past to Present

Punslinger
Member Avatar

So you made him a Fujiha?
Posted Image
Characters

Past Characters

The Wolf
Member Avatar

added a little more, but i gotta go over my notes before i catch you guys up :P
Deactivated Wolf

Guts
Member Avatar
The Black Swordsman
Red X
Mar 15 2012, 07:23 PM
Yea, we took a small break since the people had things come up, but we start again this week. Its cool Because Cylan's character is constant so far, as is Yuki's and i just added in Fuji's as well, only i made Fuji an Uchiha.
What's Kae up to?
Posted Image
Characters

The Wolf
Member Avatar

Kae is the last member of what used to be the seven. He's clanless and bad ass. Knows more than 3 different tai styles has alot of fire based and earth based jutsu.
Deactivated Wolf

Nicol Bolas
Member Avatar
Naka been used yet?
Katsu

ultimategirlninja
Member Avatar

Yeah I'm curious if any of my characters has been used yet as well.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 1 B rank mission
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
D Rank Marsh Samurai
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Hayate
Member Avatar
Sir, I'm gunna need you to come with me.
or mine muwahaha. pollen user itaru at your service as-well.
Posted Image
So I'm a Kumo OOC, I guess. Need help? PM me.

Characters

Ori
Member Avatar

Moved to General Discussion.
Characters
Tenma Ginjiro - Special Jounin - Iwagakure no Sato
Yuuta - C-Ranked - Missing Nin
Fumei, Ishiki - Jounin - Kirigakure no Sato
Ouji Donsu - Chuunin - Sunagakure no Sato
Ishiguro Risu - Genin - Kumogakure no Sato

The Wolf
Member Avatar

The old

(Flash forward a day)

Its bright and early in the marshland , sun raising and shinning light threw the open window straight into Guy’s eyes. Groaning the Hyuga gets up, making sure not to wake the other inhabitants in the room as he quietly makes his way to the bathroom. Despite appearances Ol Rozan’s house was more of a shack, only having five rooms in the house of only one was meant for sleeping, and a curious slab of rock with complicated seals painted over it in black ink, so the teens were forced to sleep in a spare room on a bunch of cots together. Slowly but surely they all awoke, gathering in the kitchen as the ate their breakfast. “Well aren’t you folks late raisers? Its already sun up and you guys are just rolling out of bed? Talk about wasted youth.” Taking a sip from his mug the old man eyes each of them before speaking again, “Well hurry it up, we got to get you kids up and running on the basics so--” As he was speaking the front door slams open followed by a loud shout. “OI OL MAN GET IN HERE WE GOT A LIVE ONE!!” Curious everyone enters the living room to see a tall crimson haired teen with a smaller man sprawled at his feet. The crimson intruder was about six foot, and was dressed in all black from head to toe, a coat with a hood reaching all the way to his ankles in length. The young man looked surprised to see the other kids, turning his attention to the elder ninja he spoke, “Hey you brought more kids under your training? I thought I was the last apprentice you’d ever take! Or are you trying to replace everyone else?!” Looking back to the misfits he peers at them one by one, a frown becoming more prominent as he moved on, “AND ARE THOSE HYUGA!! I thought you hated those white eyed bastards as much as I did, now your training them!! What gives old man?!” After much back and forth between the obviously insulted Hyuga the ninja who was reveled to be the old man’s apprentice Kaego, Rozan explained how they came to be in his care, much to the teens displeasure.

“Ah come on Kae the seven are all members of clans, so why get so stressed out? Besides we got bigger concerns now, like who the hell is this whippersnapper at ya feet?” The put off Kaego then launches into his own explanation as to how the boy was a ninja who had crossed the boarder illegally and fought the boarder ninja, only to be defeated and then pass out from a strange looking seal on the back of his bald head.
Deactivated Wolf

The Wolf
Member Avatar

Kaego

description:Roughly the same

History: Kaego's family was killed by ninjas in the war when he was a small child, so jumping from village to village with caretakers was normal for him. He was five when the group got to the marshlands, where he spent two years in a local orphanage before running away from the small village. He traveled the country in hopes of finding a ninja academy like the one he used to visit in Kirigakure, but to his utter disappointment the academy was located in the capital of the marshlands, and would not allow a parentless child to join the ranks of those who would go on to be a member of the boarder patrol that kept foreign ninja from crossing over. Without a place to learn the arts, young Kaego left the capital and was intent on leaving the marshlands all together in hopes of finding anyone that would teach him to be a ninja so he could extract the revenge on Konoha that he felt was deserved. It was sheer luck that he happened to the small village of Ora, where old Rozan was training the small band of teens that woud soon go on to become The Seven. It took months for Kaego to wear down the old timer who wanted nothing to do with the boy as he already had children to look after, but after preforming all the exercises that the other kids had to do daily, he was soon welcomed to the group, and into the hell that was training. For nine long years he was beaten, battered, exhuasted, and sore, but with all the pain came skills. Even with all his hard work, young Kaego was still considered the weakest of the group, being the only one amoung them without a blood line, and was still not allowed to take the final exam with the rest of them. They are called The Seven because Kaego could not graduate with them, but with the others gone he was granted one on one time with his master. The training was more intense and the sparing that had once been eight on one, was now a single duel between the two gaining Kaego a much more certain grasp on where he stood compared to Old Rozan and the rest. He developed his own brand of fighting, intergrating his fire element as well as his earth, making him a formitable opponent for even the toughest of ninja. It is still unknown where he stands within the group now called the eight, but with his new found skills he is confident that he is now number one.
Edited by The Wolf, Apr 20 2012, 08:15 PM.
Deactivated Wolf

Face
Member Avatar
Amazing
Anyone else get a malware warning for this thread?
Yuush

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Creative Commons License RPG-D
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.