Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome! If you can read this then that means you haven’t joined our forum yet, but don’t be worried, all you have to do is register to be a part of all this text based RP goodness!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
[Success]+Jinsuke: Mission 02
Topic Started: Dec 25 2011, 10:23 AM (230 Views)
DanteFlambe
Member Avatar
I seem to have lost the time
Character/s: Ariyanothaka, Jinsuke

Hidden Village: Konoha

Mission Rank: D

Other: -

Other Missions: -
Kang no Kawa

R.I.P.
Offline Profile Goto Top

seiuchiblarg
Member Avatar
Walrusman!
Mission Rank: D

Hidden Village/Country Assigning Mission: Konohagakure no Sato

Post Time Limit: 96 hours

Detail: We're trying to clear out an area of dense woodland to make room for some more housing. We could use an extra hand clearing trees, but mostly we just need someone to deal with those damn squirrels....

Pass: The squirrels are cleared from the area and the crew is able to safely continue their work.

Additional Objecctives: These squirrels are far smarter than any wild rodent should be. They might prove valuable in the future, so try clearing them out without hurting 'em too bad, eh? (Capture or chase out the squirrels without killing them) [1]

Failure: You fail to clear the squirrels from the area within a reasonable amount of time; you die.

Mission Location: I also wanted to call it "Nuts Deep in Squirrels"
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
NOTE: I won't be here on weekends. My being gone then doesn't mean I've abandoned you or the site.
Jesamin, SakakiKonohagakureJounin-[color=#ff34b3]
Samata, JiigoSunagakureGeninNefarious
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
[color=#cc8800]
Aoichio, SensukeKumogakureChuunin-[color=#CD4F39]
Shirou, IrukaKirigakureGenin-[color=#0080ab]
Sakebi, IshiIwagakureChuunin-[color=#84462b]
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

seiuchiblarg
Member Avatar
Walrusman!
This mission was a success, but his additional objective was not completed. If a mod could please take care of this to reflect that?
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
NOTE: I won't be here on weekends. My being gone then doesn't mean I've abandoned you or the site.
Jesamin, SakakiKonohagakureJounin-[color=#ff34b3]
Samata, JiigoSunagakureGeninNefarious
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
[color=#cc8800]
Aoichio, SensukeKumogakureChuunin-[color=#CD4F39]
Shirou, IrukaKirigakureGenin-[color=#0080ab]
Sakebi, IshiIwagakureChuunin-[color=#84462b]
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Checkmate
Member Avatar
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Posted Image

Congratulations! Your character or team has completed their mission. You may now register a new jutsu based on the rank of this mission and give your character 2 points.

This is an automated message.
Active Characters
Past to Present
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Successful Missions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Creative Commons License RPG-D
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.