Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome! If you can read this then that means you haven’t joined our forum yet, but don’t be worried, all you have to do is register to be a part of all this text based RP goodness!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Resident Evil Saigen; Survivor Group 2
Topic Started: Sep 22 2011, 01:57 PM (429 Views)
DrKondraki
Member Avatar
Backup plans: 'Wing It,' 'Make Something Up,' 'Cross That Bridge When I Come To It,' and 'Put My Head Between My Knees And Kiss My Ass Goodbye.'
District 1, or Old town to most, was home to many things in Saigen City. These included the Gigahug Hospital, Tetsu memorial park, Wright Building, and even the Heerosato academy. Teaching a variety of young people, the school is large with a sprawling division of its educational centers. But things were about to take a turn for the worst on this school day. What started as Sirens in the distance quickly escalated to a platoon of Army soldiers and police officers attempting to evacuate the school before it was over run. However as they'd soon find out, the task wasn't as simple as it first appeared.

-----------

"We've gotta those kids out of here now! We need to get them to an Evac Point!" yelled a 1st Sergeant as he unloaded an entire magazine down the hallway, the reanimated corpses shambling through the hall towards him. He managed to catch one in the head before the Zombies pulled him to the ground and began to eat him. His screams echoing down the hall and making their way around a corner as the Private that was with him started to back away before running, forgetting completely about the kids that he'd told to hide inside an equipment room holding various things for the Sports clubs including a few display items for certain clubs like the Kendo Club.

One kid picked up a bat shakily as he tried to control his breathing, "We've got to get out of here." If they didn't leave the room now, the zombies would doubtlessly overrun the corridor and trap them in the equipment room.

OBJECTIVE UPDATE: Escape the School
Posted Image
Characters
NameVillageRankNinTaiGenStamCtrlStrSpdWit
Takamori SaigoIwagakureS Rank11971211101011
Toukai KirioKirigakureJounin7847(-1)8998
Tenjirou ShigekuniSunagakureGenin53254443
Ishiguro NuiKumogakureChuunin5536(-1)6586
Awai YuzukiKonohagakureJounin85510(-2)9677
[color=#8B7765] [color=#95BD4F] [color=brown]
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jeff
Member Avatar

Ryura looked around within the room as he noticed the few people that were next to him; trapped within the equipment room. "So uh. I agree!" he said with a shiver as the sounds of dead walking outside the door grew louder and louder.

He looked around the room as he checked his bag, still seeing his blue prints within them as he grabbed an axe from off the wall and stood by the door, noticing a book that had ZSG written on it. "This seems like it could be of help.." he thought to himself as he placed it within his bag, waiting for the others to take action.

It would definitely be a dumb move to try and go off on his own, and he knew that the only way to survive would be by sticking into groups.
Posted Image
Characters

Old Characters

Coreith
Member Avatar
Fade to Black
The day was taking a turn for the worst Jiro was back in the same room he was in the morning, the equipment room. The room where all the 3rd and 4th year bullies on the track squad would make him go get the equipment from. Its not like he wanted to get it but because he was the only First year brave or rather foolish enough to try out for a team filled with all a-holes. He couldn't help it however he wanted to be like his older brother and be on the track team no matter what however the bullies made it difficult for him.

Either way he was back inside the room but this time with a different type of bullies waiting in the hallways, this where living dead or rather zombies. The man who had told them to hide in the equipment room earlier screams could be heard from within the hallways. If the person who told them to hide somewhere and be safe couldn't even save himself what change did they have. At least thats what Jiro thought at the time, if anything he hopped some of the bullies where zombies in case he had to do some fighting back and smash some heads in. He looked around for any weapon he could but all he could find where some pipes that where in the mist of being replaced. He quickly grabbed the longest on he could and prepared himself for what was to come.

"I guess its do or die, so don't die on me and stick together." Jiro said knowing that they stood more of a better chance in a group then by themselves. If one in the group was to become 'infected' then they could quickly decide what to do. If one was to slow down the others could help support him, however even knowing this Jiro knew it was everyman for himself so to say and that helping one that slows down thats not strong enough could end up in everyone's downfall. Jiro now had a metal pipe, a lighter from which he was going to use to try up smoking to at least ease some of the stress from the Track team and a city map that he had found earlier when outside coming to school, it seemed the random map he had found might come in handy after all.
Edited by Coreith, Sep 22 2011, 07:05 PM.
Posted Image
Characters

Zaru
Member Avatar
XO
Another typical day of education, until the sirens echoed across the city. Kago found himself located in the equipment room with a few others. A serious looking army guy had told them to hide inside, but the screams echoed that hiding wasn't enough. In order to survive, the students needed to push through their fears and escape themselves. They were in the real world now, they didn't need an adult to hold their hand, or so Kago thought.

He looked around as the group began gathering make shift weapons such as metal poles, a few of the students performed Kendo so they quickly gathered their equipment which seemed as though it could be useful against whatever was out there. However, Kago seemed like the only one carrying a real weapon.

"I work in a Butchers after school... I guess thats a good thing at a time like this."

Kago said as he removed a large cleaver from his backpack, he could see the faces of the other students, it was against school rules to carry a weapon, but he simply didn't have the time after school to go home and collect it. Gripping the cleaver tightly, Kago nodded to the others, showing he was ready to move out.
Posted Image
[Rank • Nation • Name]

Oth
Member Avatar
Pirate Ninja
Despite the post-apocalyptic scene, Laxus remained calm as usual. He looked around the room as he lit a cigarette. In a serious situation it is always best to keep a cool head and focus. As all the others searched around for weapons, the best weapon was in clear sight on display; a steel kendo blade.

Laxus took a puff and walked towards it, shattering the glass with his fist and testing the grip while pulling it out. He had his weapon of choice ready and a few targets to hit. Sounds like fun. If only there were some girls around to watch him do something cool...
Edited by Oth, Sep 24 2011, 11:38 AM.

The Wolf
Member Avatar

Rozan was in a state of shock and no one could blame him. His average school day of dull classes, bland school food, and ulta loud sheriks of girls calling to one another, was completly stomped out by some sort of millitary charging in and demanding that everyone evacuate. If this was some sort of terrorist attack it would have been no problem, a swift exit and a free afternoon to do whatever the teen desired, but this was something else, something much more horid. People, crazy people with various injuries were attacking, eating and biting anything living that was foolish enough to stay so close to them. No bullets stopped their charge as flesh was ripped assunder, yet they still drove forward. Only by some miracle did they fall, a punchred brain slowed them to nothing, yet the sheer number of the insane made that tiny hole in the otherwise inpervious armor seem like a golf hole from space.

Snapping out of his stupor he heard the other kids talking. What was once countless faces in a sea of people was now very possibly the last faces he would ever see. They seemed to grab various weaponry to defend themselves, one even pulling a huge knife from his backpack, and discussed how to move on. With a shakey hand, Rozan grabbed onto a metal baseball bat that rested just a few inches to his left. "O-Ok, i'm in. But we gotta move fast."
ChuuninKiri Rozan Nagano • Missions:DDDD• Socials 1234

GeninKonohaKuro Ogawa• Missions: • Social:

deactivated~

Jeff
Member Avatar

Ryura watched at everyone as each person grabbed something of their choice that could be used as a weapon. He was ready to go out, but first they would need a plan, and a very good one at that. "Well guys, one of my classes are down the hall like four doors. I know their are many windows in the room and we could probably escaped through one of those windows if we can fight our way down." he said with a smile as he clenched onto the door handle.

The boy got down on his knees as he looked beneath the crack to measure how many zombies were outside the door as he saw several, but not many shadows pass by, which meant if they all left, they would probably be able to make it to the classroom in time.

"Unless you have any other ideas? The longer we wait, the more time those things can get within the building." he said with a chill running down his spine.
Posted Image
Characters

Old Characters

DrKondraki
Member Avatar
Backup plans: 'Wing It,' 'Make Something Up,' 'Cross That Bridge When I Come To It,' and 'Put My Head Between My Knees And Kiss My Ass Goodbye.'
The panicked boy breathed quickly before running out the door, nearly tripping over Ryura while screaming "I've got to get out of here!" As he ran, he went down the wrong batch of hallway before screaming, a legion of zombies and barring his path. Grabbing him, the feasting began once more. One zombie started passing the door and saw Ryura, shambling for him as he reached out, groaning at him as he walked.
Posted Image
Characters

Jeff
Member Avatar

"Shit!" Ryura shouted as the other boy left the room in a hurry which meant hell on earth for the group of students as a zombie came toward the door he was standing next to. Even worse, it reached over and tried to grab him as a shiver ran down his spine, a timid feeling as the groans snapped him back into reality.

"Lets go guys!" he shouted as he swung his axe down at the reaching arm of the zombie, followed by a swinging motion towards the neck of it as the sounds and smell were absolutely disgusting.
Posted Image
Characters

Old Characters

Coreith
Member Avatar
Fade to Black
"I'm with him lets get the hell out of here!" Jiro said as he smacked attempted a smack at the zombie that came up with the metal pipe the crack of the zombies skull would be heard along with a large 'clink!' from the metal pipe. If the zombie fell from the smack against his head Jiro delivered would deliver two more hits to it as it fell, the pipe would be dripping from the blood of the zombie. Jiro would then move back so as not to get hit by the wild swing of Ryura's axe.

"We have to get out of her now." He said as it looked like more zombies where begging to come up from the direction of the last one.
Posted Image
Characters

The Wolf
Member Avatar

Rozan was still a bit shaken up, but the weight of the situation made him swallow his fears and stand firm. "Ok We can do this, but please be sure to keep a good eye on our surrondings. I saw one of those guards get eaten because one of those things suprised him as he rounded the corner." Gripping his metal bat with all his might he would wait to move with the others.
ChuuninKiri Rozan Nagano • Missions:DDDD• Socials 1234

GeninKonohaKuro Ogawa• Missions: • Social:

deactivated~

Oth
Member Avatar
Pirate Ninja
Laxus waited at the back of the group to provide cover if any of his comrades would have trouble with a zombie. He held his sword with one hand and the sheathe with the other as he followed the group.

DrKondraki
Member Avatar
Zombies started to shamble toward the source of shouting and fighting. If they didn't leave that room soon, they'd be swarmed.
Posted Image
Characters

DrKondraki
Member Avatar
And the Zombies ate everyone.

GAME OVER
Edited by DrKondraki, Oct 9 2011, 05:26 AM.
Posted Image
Characters

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · OOC Battles · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Creative Commons License RPG-D
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.