- Feb 1, 2010
- Event Points
「 Yuuta 」
- The Alpha -
|Second Chakra Affinity:||None|
|Hair:||Except for a strip of spiked back hair (around 2 inches long), Yuuta's hair is shaved, leaving only a few centimeters of hair. It is a dark grey color.|
|Body Type:||Due to his training, Yuuta is very sculpted, being an almost perfect example of trained male physique. Every bit of his body is toned, without any imperfections, besides two parallel scars on his left eyebrow.|
|Clothing:||Wearing a black cowl about his shoulders, Yuuta's clothing is much more about form fitting than design. He wears a sleeveless spandex shirt, along with matching shorts. Over these are a pair of chaps, held up by a simple belt buckle. Over all of this, he wears the Scales of Reprisal. Besides that, he has a small backpack on his back to carry supplies.|
|Tooth of Appeasement|
- The Tooth of Appeasement is a bastard sword-like weapon used by Yuuta. In total, the blade is 5 feet long, but ends in a complete stop, making it poor for thrusting through anyone or anything. The sword itself has a massive handle guard, too, allowing Yuuta to freely swing the sword without worrying about his own hands being damaged. Currently, Yuuta is unable to use the Tooth to its full power, only using it as a standard sword, for now.
|Scales of Reprisal|
- Not a full set of armor, the Scales of Reprisal are a dual set of armor worn by Yuuta. Rather than a full set, the armor is composed of two gauntlets, a breastplate, and two greaves. Underneath all of this, however, is a black body suit, completing the set. The armor is very durable, due to the armor's special ability, along with its own making. It also is very heavy, lowering a person's speed by X, where X is 10 minus that person's strength stat.
The armor's special ability allows it to absorb and then release damage in the form of an outward explosion. Each rank of this needs a jutsu associated with it, where the specifics are described.
- 1' long butcher knife made of stainless steel. This is wrapped in cloth, and kept in a sheath on Yuuta's waist, on the left side.
- Magnifying glass kept in a backpack.
- 3 lighters, kept in the backpack.
- 1 water bottle (8'') in the backpack.
- 40 marbles placed throughout the backpack of various sizes, from 1'' to 2'' in diameter.
- 2 kunai on either side of his chest, holstered in his armor. Tagged.
- The Beginning of Torment
Much like the Yokatsugan
before him, Yuuta has an evolved trait, due to the experimentation on his body. Even though he has no noticeable traits around him, he constantly projects an aura around his body, as defined by his highest ranking [Entering Sanity]
jutsu. Most people are able to feel the air 'darken' and despair whenever around him. While in the area of his aura, people will start to remember memories from their past. The effects differ from person to person, but they will remember any negative memories that they have, ranging from sad, depressing, angry, or other volatile memories. The degree that this affects the person, and their ability to shrug it off is based off of their with versus Yuuta's wit. Those with lower wit are not able to shrug the effects off at all, succumbing to the memories being shown. This ability causes a constant drain on Yuuta's stamina, effectively leaving him with one less [Stamina]
- The Prolongation of Stasis
An evolution of Yuuta's negativity aura, the missing nin has found a way to give the negativity its own sentience. By molding the essence of negativity chakra for a straight two hours, he can cause it to 'form' into a semi-sentient being. This being is treated as a summon and will always look the same, no matter what altercations are done to it. This allows the summon to have the ability of [Possession].
- The End of Ecstasy
Due to the build up of Negativity inside of Yuuta's body from [The Beginning of Torment], and along with his increased chakra levels working together, the negativity chakra evolved into a new form. Every other week, Yuuta is forced to call upon the inner negativity, else it will force itself out, forcing him to use his highest ranking [Entering Ailment] jutsu. If this happens, the process is much more painful than voluntarily using it. When used, this jutsu transforms his body into a much more feral form, as shown in the [Entering Ailment] jutsu.
While in any of the forms, this removes Yuuta's [Entering Sanity] jutsu that are active. After using the jutsu, Yuuta is unable to call upon it for a minimum of two days.
|Shinden Kenjutsu is a style originating in Marsh Country that emphasizes heavy and damaging slashes from positions that allow flexibility and focus. Typically the user will draw their sword and then lift it over their shoulder or head, in a downward slashing angle to allow for gravity to act as an enhancer for the blow and because of this, heavier swords such as nodachi or odachi are typical fare for the style but the moves can be done with a katana. This style also emphasizes firm and powerful body movements to deal with the lack of blade defense afforded by the stance assumed.||Shinden Kenjutsu|
|Utilizing his quick wits and training around people, combined with [The Beginning of Torment], Yuuta has massive skills in regards to charisma and persuasion. While this doesn't affect everyone, he is able to use his knowledge and wits to quickly and easily secure people that would otherwise be unconvinced of whatever he is saying.||Reality Distortion Field|
Apr 1 2013, 07:07 PM