Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Mugenjo - Infinity Fortress, a discussion forum for all things GetBackers.

GetBackers is a Manga series that began in 1999 by writer Yuya Aoki and artist Rando Ayamine, and ran for 39 volumes until its conclusion in 2007. It has been adapted into a popular Anime series as well as several video games. It takes the simple premise of two teenage boys who work as Retrievers, hired guns who will recover anything that's been stolen from you...for the right price. The story has a deep and complex plot buried underneath it and is an engaging and entertaining series with a little something for everyone.

We hope you will enjoy what our board has to offer, be you a fan of the Manga, the Anime, or a newbie who looks to get into the series for the first time. We look forward to seeing you around!!

--Mugenjo Forum Staff

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The What Would You Do If Game
Topic Started: Jul 19 2009, 08:05 PM (248 Views)
SG2
Member Avatar
GB Manga Whore

Pulled off my popular private message board, Insanity Goes Nearly Overboard (IGNO).

The rules are simple.

Much like the other question games on the board, it starts by me asking a question and expands into an unending chain of questions and answers. For every answer you give, be sure to provide an explanation as to why you chose that answer, and then provide a new question for the next poster. Just be sure to keep questions in compliance with the board rules.

Simple enough, right? I'll start.

What would you do if you woke up as the opposite sex?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Greenputt

Depending on hotness and if people knew if it was me i would go hit on my friend :P (he's really hot lol)

What would you do if you were the last person on the planet.

PWR
Member Avatar

I'd probably dive into all the materialistic riches of the world. xD

What would you do if you got lost in the woods?

Vindi

Exiting the forest is super simple:
All you do is follow these path turns
For the rest of your gaming life.

...I'd sing that Super Mario RPG song.

What would you do if you found an arm? (That, you know, wasn't attached to a body.)

obscurityfan

I would call the police, and attempt to find the body it belonged to.

What would you do if you could change the world?

Greenputt

Change the world..... ^^;

Hmm, i would fix everything thats wrong in peoples lives, no more discrimination all that sort of stuff. Wow this is becoming rather serious isn't it :P

What would you do if it rained chocolate ice-cream??

obscurityfan

praise God, gather it up, give some to others, and keep some.

what would you do if you met your favorite anime character.

PWR
Member Avatar

I would marry them! XDDD

What would you do if your skin taste like bologna?

(Awesomeness points for whoever gets the reference!)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Forum Games · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Chatbox

Affiliates

.Wiredvage Theme created by Zeus00 and converted by Wolt of the ZetaBoards Theme Zone