Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Mr H Family Album, a collection of Hamilton / Robinson family photos +.

If this is your first visit to the Mr H Family Album, please go to the Portal. This is the best place to catch up on all the latest news and headlines.

Add Reply
Ye Olde Money; Ye Olde Money
Topic Started: Oct 24 2010, 08:58 AM (569 Views)
mrhtou
Administrator
Just to show you how insanely rich I am, here's a collection of all my money! That's right, proper money. None of your namby pamby new money.

Ten whole shillings;
Posted Image

That's right, ten whole shillings;
Posted Image

If that's not enough, here's an entire pound from the British Linen Bank!
Posted Image

Here's 2 whole pounds from 1969 and 1970. Result;
Posted Image

Posted Image

And here's another pound from 1966. An even more proper one.
Posted Image

My favourite pound is from the National Commercial Bank of Scotland. I'm sure they survived the banking collapse without any difficulty, and that my pound is safe.
Posted Image

I know you're reeling at this display of wealth, but here's the biggie. An entire fiver, which makes for a total of £10 pounds and ten shillings! That's how much richer I am than you.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ajimmyadams

This is my first post and i am dedicating this to the Introduction Forum as per the forum rules. Before introducing myself,i would just like to thank the Administrator of this forum for giving me opportunity to join this community.Now, let me take the opportunity to introduce myself.This is jimmy Adams.I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members, hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Embrania · Next Topic »
Add Reply

You can write to Zeitgeist, PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL, UK

Everything here is (c) Stuart A Hamilton t/a Zeitgeist, unless otherwise stated. You can steal stuff, but please do a linkback. Cheers.