Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to MetalKid's Gaming Resources. The main focus at this point is Pokemon and MKPP. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Gym Leader Qualifiers Tournament
Topic Started: Sat Apr 12 19:09:17 GMT 2014 (361 Views)
Coocolate
No Avatar
[ * ]
The main purpose of this tournament is to fill our remaining Gym Leader slots and deem those worthy of a slot, the choice of whatever type they want. Existing Gym Leaders can join too, but they get the choice of changing their type to a different type.

Battles will Be Done in X and Y and Follow MK battle rules. (not Smogon Rules) Battles will Be Monotype (as in all one type) in Singles Format. This is to encourage players to create a one type team and give practice in battles the way a gym leader would. Also, battles will be in a round robin style to allow everyone to fight each player once.

Once a Battle is done Save your Battle Video and PM it to Either GhostZam or Myself so we can keep track of the matches.

Our rules and ban list are here http://s1.zetaboards.com/MetalKid/topic/3302577/1/#new Here's a List of all the Possible Gyms you could be a Leader of:Steel Water Ground Flying Electric Dragon Fighting Bug Fairy Poison Psychic. Make sure when you make your teams you enter with the type you want to be so that when you start as a gym leader you can begin immediately.

To Register all you have to do is post below Chatango Name: Type you want to be:

The date for this tournament will be July 20-27 (subject to change), to give everyone enough time to meet their opponents.

A bracket will be made once the date gets closer.
Edited by Coocolate, Sun Apr 13 14:35:08 GMT 2014.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Antiginger
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Im game for kicking in faces. Antiginger is Fire. Antiginger is Love

Poison
Member Avatar
[ * ]
As the name suggests.

The coward's weapon, Poison.

~

ParasiticInsect
Member Avatar
[ * ]
I'll enter to reclaim my old seat.

0palite
No Avatar
[ * ]
0palite wants to be the dragonlord >:0

Koji_12
No Avatar
[ * ]
TaiChi gonna STEEL the win :3
*Badum tss*

justanotherscreename
No Avatar
[ * ]
I'll sign up with my fairy team for funsies

Poison
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Poison
Sat Apr 12 20:47:04 GMT 2014
As the name suggests.

The coward's weapon, Poison.

~
Scratch the above. I debated long and debated hard, but mostly I debated.

ParasiticInsect was the previous Poisonleader, and I don't quite feel like taking his spot. Of course it isn't certain that I will, but the possibility exists and to be honest, i'd rather not take away his chance of being a Poisonleader again.

So. Instead of going Poison, I will be Water.

Qwilfish can still be used on a Water team, and that is all that matters.

Fear it

~

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Gym League Challenge · Next Topic »
Add Reply